Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers Beauty week

26 posts, 18 members
-Bex-
611 posts
So this week is Farmers beauty week with lots of deals, double points, in store demonstrations.

Who's taking advantage of the deals? I'm thinking I'll get a new perfume because it's double points (208 points) so I will qualify for a $20 voucher which REALLY means the perfume is $20 cheaper. (My way of justifying it) i am also thinking a trilogy oil.

Would love to know who goes to the in store events they look awesome but sadly too far away from me. Thank goodness they stock a lot online since we only have a small farmers. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Bex kinda tempted but still loving ripping through my stash at the moment so will clear out and stick to my 'mostly buy if it's a rare chance' rule... which mostly applies to Sydney this year, I think!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Like you Bex my local farmers is a tiny store with hardly any beauty in it, especially at the moment as they are having a refit.  However took this beauty week opportunity to replenish my almost empty bottle of Yves Saint Laurent, Black Opium via their online shop.

Artemis
311 posts
Nothing I need so I'll steer clear for now! Will be looking forward to seeing what you all buy though, love a good IG haul ;)
Macs
5351 posts
I havent been in store for a while. Stock is limited there. Wish they would bring essence and boujors to our store.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Depending on how a super important meeting on Friday goes, I will be!! I don't know what I would buy... Probably more face masks cos I lourve trying them all, and a pencil sharpener for my eye liners. The Chi Chi ones either hate me or just won't sharpen - if anyone has them can I please have some tips!? xx
Arohas
77 posts
Hello. Do you get points if you buy from their online section? I could stock up on some moisturiser
chikoboo
3402 posts
Arohas yes you do I just got 40 points for my perfume purchase online.  
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@Shazatron:  Have you tried putting the Chi Chi eyeliner pencils in the fridge before you sharpen them?  I find they're a little easier to sharpen (with a cosmetic sharpener, normal pencil sharpeners don't work) once the plastic coating has firmed up a little.  Just leave them to return to room temperature again before using.    
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
The thing I really want the most is some new brushes so I will definitely be going in store to have a look....knowing me I'll walk out with something lol
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm going to be buying some stuff for a friend and using my rewards points on lingerie.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I just brought a bit of chi chi with the 25% off so not sure I'll get anything else. If essence is included in the double points I may use that to justify trying some more of their products. But I believe it's only selected brands.
Rezee
1964 posts
It's also half price kids clothes this Thursday,  so no beauty for me! My small farmers doesn't have any big brands either anyway. I'll probably still have a look though but hopefully nothing will tempt me.
MareeB
5239 posts
I was in Dunedin so was tempted to go to No 1 Shoe Warehouse and Farmers, but didn't in the end. I only bought a L'Oreal hair mask, VO5  shampoo and conditioner, and a pair of fluffy boots from The Warehouse. Pretty good I thought!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Did ya end up going Shaz?! 

I went for the buy 2 get 1 free mix and match brands thing, picked up two much needed bottles of dry shampoo and a new Artiste highlighting brush. I have one for highlighting already but I'd wanted one for blush for ages as it applies blush better than my blush brush of theirs, go figure! Only just realised I got no points out of it though lol bugger!

Was suuuper tempted to get a perfume as I'm currently lusting after Estee Lauder Modern Muse Chic, but it could not be justified!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I love fluffy boots Maree. I miss my ugg boots I had from Just Jeans . Went missing at my aunties.  I need some new ones. Hopefully Rubi will have some when season is here. 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I'll might go tomorrow. I have dentist appointment.... Hoping I don't spend to much money.  I lose my control when I am in farmers....lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Naaaaaaaaaah I didn't, but thinking about it there's nothing I really need so there isn't much point me spending money for the hell of it. I did come into some pennies so I think I might get some of the Lush easter range before it hops away for another year ;-) 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Maree! We should have met up! Would have loved to have a coffee or whatever :) Maybe next time.

I walked through Farmers twice today but it was just a bit manic and I always hate shopping in that sort of atmosphere. I'm also saving my pennies because there is a new Charlotte Tilbury palette coming out in April and it is going to be mine!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
*whispers in Shaza's ear* Do it!!!!
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh dang Kirsty, I never thought of it, and I was on my own for two evenings/nights!
MareeB
5239 posts
Well Macs, I already have a  pair of fluffy boots and  a pair of animal slippers I haven't worn yet, but when I saw 30% off, I realised I needed another pair....and I'll probably keep wearing my old ones until they fall apart!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahaha oh be quiet you!! ;-) nothing is jumping out at me so it's kinda dumb lol
kirstyj
1732 posts
There is always next time Maree! Would love to catch up if you are around.
MareeB
5239 posts
I'd love to Kirsty - I wish I'd thought of it!
Chaotic82
522 posts
I went in today to get kids clothes and wanted to look at beauty too - but the line was so long for the kids clothes I had to go.  Trying to tell myself I don't need anything anway  lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!