Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Eye Shadow + Blush Pallette

9 posts, 6 members
EliseMM
120 posts
I travel a lot for work and am totally done with cramming all my separate products into my carry-on bag when fly all over NZ. I'm looking at purchasing an 'all-in-one' pallette which I can throw into my bag without thinking twice. I've looked at the new Smashbox limited edition Shadow+Blush+Contour pallete, the Oohs and Aahs set by bareMinerals, and one of theBalm's many pallettes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as some of these products haven't been reviewed on BR!
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I was looking on the Tarte website around Black Friday and Tarte has a decent selection of all in one face palettes and for reasonable prices. I was really tempted to get one over Cyber Monday but I decided to put my money towards something instead. I haven't tried Tarte but I know Tarte blushes are really popular and pigmented.

Alternatively there's the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette which is very compact and numbered so application is quick an easy to apply. I was so tempted to get myself one last year. Downside is it's pricey. 
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh those tarte ones looks really nice. Tarte doesn't ship direct to NZ right? So you would have to use something like youshop.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Good news! Tarte do ship directly to NZ. Its about $24 no matter how much you spend. I dont think it gets cheaper the more you spend either, stays the same. So thats nice! And it arrives fairly quickly too! :-D
MissQT
1547 posts
cool thanks Shaz!
Beauty88
29 posts
:)
shazatron101
5112 posts
If you're signed up with them they're having a friends and VIPs (I think) event this evening, 25% off plus other surprises. :-) 
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh thanks Shaz. I'm not signed up but I will have to now.
alexgrin
11 posts
I can suggest you 3 best makeup palettes for trave:
1. Lorac Pro to go Palette
2. Buxom Pasport Collection
3. Naked on the run Palette

all of them are great and convy. But my fav is Lorac

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!