Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Eye brush Sets.

25 posts, 12 members
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Can anyone recommend any good eye brush starter kits? I read some reviews about the Real techniques starter kit which comes with 5 brushes and was also looking at the ecotools 6 piece essential eye set but couldn't find any reviews on BR. Has anyone tried these brands?
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Real Techniques is 100% amazing and worth it especially if you buy through IHerb. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Cool just to make sure is that the set with the base shadow brush, deluxe crease, accent brush, fine liner a d brow brush?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bossy Cosmetics brush set! It's so amazingly soft and fluffy... Oh my gosh. It's my first ever brush set and I'm in looovvveee <3 also I recommend the Bossy Cosmetics stippling brush too. It's the freakin' bomb, and I'm not sure if they're still having a sale or not! But Lutece has a code for that too haha if you use ' makeupforpandas ' you get 15% off your order :-) 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
That's the one, Toni c: You'll love it!
shazatron101
5112 posts
The brush set is still on special - they're usually $49.95 but they are currently $25.95! It's a steal really :P edit: wow I wish I could read. EYE brushes haha ohwell it's still a good set!!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Thanks girls :) I just had a look on the bossy cosmetics site and you get 10 brushes for a awesome deal and even better that they are cruelty free.
Ngahew
152 posts
I totally recommend the Bossy set...good price to!!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
cool, do you know if you can use the bossy brush cleaner on the sponge as well? Was on there site and wouldn't mind purchasing a few things from there. I've never heard of this brand until now :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
You can definitely use the brush cleaner on your sponges!! Mine was brown and now its back to bright orange. It's amazing.
Rezee
1964 posts
I love the real techniques eyeset and I also love my jessup eye brushes. They are my most used brushes,  not that I have anything super special!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I own the Eco Tools, Real Techniques and the Bossy sets. Sounds awful when I say that out loud. If you are specifically looking for good eye brushes, I 100% recommend the Eco Tools ones out of the three mentioned.

They're fanastic quality and have the best blending brushes, and for a good eye look you NEED a good blending brush.The only brush I don't have from them is a good smudger brush, but there might be other sets that they have that would include one of these.
1139 posts
I own the EcoTools and Real Techniques brush sets and I'd recommend them both, but I prefer the EcoTools one. On a daily basis I tend to use 3 of the EcoTools brushes, the Deluxe Crease brush from the RT set (I love this brush!!!) and then a brush from ebay to blend it all out. 

So I'd recommend purchasing the Eco Tools set :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Elena makes a good point, I prefer my Eco Tools ones because there are more in the set that I use on a daily basis. Which is what you are wanting!
Macs
5351 posts
I still haven't got a Brush set yet. Never owned one before. Been using fingers lol Other than a Thin Lizzy Brush.I have my heart set on Bossy being first. Moneys tied up for school holidays . Can live the dream through yous right lol!!
1139 posts
Also I love the smudge brush in the EcoTools set. It's the perfect brush for applying eyeshadow under the waterline, and I do this every single day so the brush gets used a lot. I also use it to apply the darkest shade on my eyelids and then blend it out with another brush.
Lutece
1849 posts
I dont own the Eco brush set but I have heard great things, I do own the Real techniques brush sets, (BOTH) as I needed a whole new brush set, they are fantastic, inexpensive and versitile, but I also love the Bossy cosmetics brush set as the lovely ladies are suggesting, I started using the 10 piece brush set about a week ago & prior the cute pink Bossy brushes and I havent picked up my Real technique brushes since.

If your needing a foundation brush, i highly, HIGHLY recommend the Bossy cosmetics Stippler brush, that brush is out of this world!

I hope this helps, I feel like I have made it harder for you to decide :
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I'm probably not the best person to ask as I very rarely use eye brushes -gasp I know lol. But I have a set of Real Techniques eye brushes still sat brand new in their packet and have been sat that there since last year oops he he he. But they are so pretty and purple xx
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Macs I don't own any either but would love to learn how to apply eyeshadow properly. I read heaps of tips on one of the threads.
Sarahbeautynz you can never own too many brushes lol, but it's good because it helps us girls out who haven't used them and you would have a bit of knowledge about them :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
The Real Technic brushes are the best quality for that price range, I love mine, use them everyday and wash at least once a week, my eye set is over 2 years old now and they still don't shed and feel as soft as the day I got them as they keep their shape pretty well too.  
Toni-Lee
503 posts
So all the brushes in the real techniques set is good enough to do a basic smokey eye look? Cause thats all I'm pretty much after :)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Once I watch a million tutorials on youtube of course lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh yeah definately smokey look is my everyday go to eye makeup the real techniques ones will be perfect for just that =)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I like my Real Technqiues ones - I and many others have reviewed the set here http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/catalogue/cosmetics/tools/real-techniques
Toni-Lee
503 posts
woohoo, very exited... My bossy makeup brushes and brush cleaner set arrived today. And now waiting on my real techniques eye brush set. I couldn't decide between the two because everyone gave great reviews so had to have best of both worlds :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!