Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Excited; sharing :D

27 posts, 22 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm not going to be able to sleep until I calm down a bit more haha. Just had a huge project I've been working on confirmed and as of Sept I'll be a travelling presenter at conferences for a big international language learning site (as well as staying in the classroom full time for now). I'm starting off in Sydney! My dream career is so close I can almost taste it and it's a good day to be alive!
astylecollector
204 posts
Wow, congratulations! That sounds amazing!
Chaotic82
522 posts
That sounds so exciting, congratulations! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks! I'm buzzing so hard. have been all week since it was looking so certain but to be given the go ahead is just the icing on a good week <3
Danni
324 posts
Congrats! That sounds amazing :) x
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
That sounds amazing! Congratulations!
SandieNZ
424 posts
Oh wow, that sounds amazing - congratulations!!!  :)
Kimrose
1419 posts
Isn't it amazing when things like this happen. Good things happen to good people xx
MillXhodia
136 posts
Sounds awesome congrats!!!
Mila
1209 posts
Congrats sounds amazing ! :)
janini9
341 posts
Congratulations Trudijoy, your new opportunity sounds fantastic. It's so refreshing to see someone excited and so invested in their vocation. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks everyone xxxx Janini it's nice to feel refreshed, excited and enthusiastic vocationally!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
That's awesome, good on you :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
That's so awesome Trudi! I can't wait to be in career bliss... a few more years yet.
Lisa-
79 posts
Wow congrats! That's so exciting! You'll have to start planning what you'll get from Sephora this time ;)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol Lisa I'm booked in for two extra days and one reason is to hit Sephora hehe. I want a Kat von D Studded Kiss lippy, and will need a new mascara by then..... and I want the hot pink liquid eyeliner I wished i'd bought last time
MareeB
5244 posts
Thats amazing Trudi, I'm so excited for you and soo happy for you xx
Such an amazing opportunity for you.  Well done and congratulations  :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
congratulations Trudi! That's fantastic news! I definitely need some vocational refreshment here, lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
thankyou lovelies. I'm so blessed to have so many people willing to wish me well!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Just spotted this thread. Congratulations Trudi! And thank you for sharing your exciting news with us xx
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
wow so awesome well deserved I bet:) excited for you xx
george
150 posts
That is absolutely amazing Trudi!! Congratulations xx
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
That's awesome news!  Congratulations!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks! got to book my flights and hotel for the Sydney trip last night so got all excited again hehe x
MissQT
1547 posts
congrats trudi, that's awesome!
Kylenefs
68 posts
Great  news Trudi haven't seen you online for a long time glad things are going well for you nice to see :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!