Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Excited for Vault Day....

47 posts, 28 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey lovelies, not long to go now (2 days, 1 hour and 38 minutes to be precise) thanks BR for the countdown, I love it he he he.

So who's had their sneak preview and can't wait for vault day? Me.......just a quick question though, paying for postage for vault day is not cheating my project pan is it? Because technically the goods are paid for by points, so pre-paid and just paying for postage he he he xxx
Rezee
1964 posts
Ive been adding up my spending and what ive been using for the month and I dont count postage so nah I reckon it doesn't technically count!im going away for the weekend so I dont think ill make this vault, oh well more points for next time!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he thanks hun xxx Yay for going away hun, hope you have a lovely time xx I don't get too upset if I don't get to purchase something in one vault because as you said you get more points for the next one.  I think there is only one vault that I didn't purchase anything because I didn't see anything I needed and thought it better to leave them for someone that would actually use them xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I'm probably going to hold off until the next one again. I'm being lazy really, I have to go deposit some money into the bank on the Saturday morning if I want to buy anything hah :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Vault will be my last 'spend' before 2 months of low buy. So amped :D My fourth vault but only my third because of the one that got cancelled, so I'm still in the novelty phase hehe.
Macs
5351 posts
My very first vault. I can't wait. 
Mila
1209 posts
Vault days are so exciting its like Christmas come early...:)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh Macs it's my first vault too. I'm excited but nervous! 
astylecollector
204 posts
I'm actually still unsure if I'm eleigible or not but I'm excited either way. I have a few I've been eyeing and if I can't I'll wait for the next one and by then I'll have more points too. Not long to go now though!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Super excited for you lovelies for your first vault event xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's 6 months, astylecollector, so you're probably just a couple of weeks short. All the more points for you for next time! xx
astylecollector
204 posts
Oh well, it's alright. I'll gather more points for the next one! :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
It's my very first vault so I'm pretty excited...and scared at the same time, haha, I'm worried I'll mess it up somehow and not get anything. What will be will be!
kirstysays
762 posts
I am considering skipping this vault as I am trying to project pan a lot of things and reduce my stash of products haha.  There's always next time :) I hope you ladies get the goodies you are after though :D xx
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I only want a few items but I don't know if I should go on to it when is heroes are allowed early because I don't know if all the products will be available
gijane1231
9 posts
Im only new so I miss out this time, but theres come cool stuff in there!! so jealous
Jesse
745 posts
I only wanted to try the ZA cleansing oil and the tangle brush, I'm project panning a lot but those are pretty everyday essentials Id like to try.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Awesome vault! Even the shipping is heaps cheaper :) Very happy

Thanks BR xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Smooth and sweet!! perfect pre-vault entry again thanks BR =) x
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I an happy with what I got especially two of the items that can never seem to find in Taranaki. And some other goodies which look amazing
Macs
5351 posts
That was a mad rush.. Heck!! First time experiencing that.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
That was crazy easy lol I was in and out in 2min - with every item I wanted! Woohoo. Thanks BR :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
that went so smooth, i must be the only one who just mucks around i just love it 
thanks BR so much fun 
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Yay I am excited too!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yay! That was fun... hairdryer I wanted was sold out so I got something more expensive instead :S Happy though :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
delighted as I got *everything* I wanted. My top three must-gets were the soda scrub, the sugar wax and the frangipani lotion. Also got a few other things.... but there is plenty left x
Macs
5351 posts
kirstyj thats what I was trying to get too lol but missed out. Im still happy with my first experience. I was suprised at the cost of shipping too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
it's been $9.95 shipping in the past, Macs!

Fi I cart things up, then go back for a look, then freak that my cart will expire and check out. Every. time. Lol

$5 shipping means if they load up epic goodies later on I can justify re-entry, I guess. I don't think I will though - I'm happy :)
Macs
5351 posts
I at least expected $10.00 . I got eight items. Im so excited about them too.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I got three things but just realised the moisturiser I wanted for a night cream has spf! Ah well I'm sure I will put it to use. Oooh kirstyj I was wondering who would get that! Exciting.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
trudijoy oh sweet I'm not the only one who gets stuff and then looks around :)
peas in a pod x
Mila
1209 posts
That was super smooth thanks so much BR :) - got a few of the items that I really wanted....
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Haha yeah I didn't go back and browse, I grabbed what I wanted and got out before it was too late! So excited to own my first gel liner! 
First Lady
957 posts
Glad the vault was smooth sailing Heroes and Superheroes!

We thought the $5 shipping would be a neat little treat - it'll be back to regular pricing on Saturday regardless of status.  But for tonight, well, there's got to be a few perks to being the top contributers / champions of the site right?  

Have a lovely evening

Love Nat xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nat, you spoil us!!

Very happy ''hero'" right here hehe.

BTW... I got named a 'Teacher Hero' for another (educational) company (and yes there are some pretty nice perks to go with that) and every time they email me and I see 'Hero' I think 'ooh BR email...wait, why are they emailing me at work' :p
george
150 posts
I'm soooo excited! It's going to be my first vault so I'm getting up super early for a Saturday for it!
kirstyj
1732 posts
It is kind of weird to now be sitting at zero points!!!! Going to have to go a look in shops for that Scullys Rose Bath and Body oil.
SandieNZ
424 posts
A huge congrats to all the lucky ladies - you've worked hard for those statuses and it's a well deserved treat :)  I'm going to sadly miss the vault again this time around!!  I'll be travelling but at least it means I can still earn points to get something extra special next time around :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Great to hear it all went so well for you guys!
this Saturday will be my first vault, really looking forward to it & a little nervous.
How fantastic!  My heart was racing reading through this thread.  So pleased everyone got what they wanted  :-)  Well deserved!  x
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
That was really awesome and I am soooo stoked to have gotten the Moisture Mist mascara - that is becoming my fave mascara next to EOH so thanks heaps BR! I couldn't believe the postage price either, that was a cherry on the top.
bronjenks
253 posts
Sounds like some very happy campers all round.  Looking forward to Sat although, I'm still deciding if I will keep my points for next time.  Will have to see it the item I really would like is available when I get on... that may be the deciding factor I think.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yes I think I might be the same Bron x but will see as I know that BR usually have a few tricks up their sleeves lol x
Jesse
745 posts
I worked tonight but still managed to pop in and grab the ZA oil, tangle brush and sculley oil, which made up for the missed trial invite disappointment :)
sam_clarkson
205 posts
wish  I was eligible this time round pretty keen on trying that tangle teaser and the ZA liner
Kellyleanne
551 posts
My heart was racing, as usual with other vaults I have participated in - so exciting! Thanks BR, its such an amazing privelege participating in these vaults, and getting some amazing goodies x
TillysMum
30 posts
I am soooooo looking forward to the Vault tomorrow.  Thanks BR for giving us that window shopping experience.  I have a little list (4 items) that I would like:
* the Vaseline spray
* Sally Hansen 18K Gold Hardener (my nails are screaming for this)
* Sally Hansen 18K Gold Cuticle Eraser
* Schwarzkopf Tangle Brush (this will be for Miss 4's fine blonde curly long hair).

Now I am praying that I can get everything.  My big girl has a list that she wants me to get her as well (she is on BR) as she won't be near a computer with being at Uni tomorrow doing catch up  (all she would like is the Vaseline spray - excellent on her ezcema prone arms - and the ZA eyeliner - she saw mine in my BRBB and covets it)...

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!