Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Excited face!

19 posts, 13 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
The next vault has been put up!! Eeeee!
Beauty88
29 posts
yayy
JessB
219 posts
Eeeeekkk!!!!! Excited already. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i thought that date went up straight after the last vault?

On that note, NR crew lovelies, has the error that stopped us going back in to spend again been fixed up? :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
Did it? Well don't I feel foolish lmfao :-P. I don't remember, but then knowing me I bet I commented on that post when that was announced as well SOOO not surprised. Blame my brain, it's gone walk about.

We will just pretend I was announcing it for people who haven't been here... like my brain... lmfao :-P
Macs
5351 posts
Oh mean it's going to fall near xmas .
Kimrose
1412 posts
Oh Shaz, its all good, I dont know where my brain is half the time!  But oh yay, christmas shopping in the vault!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Xmas vaults can be awesome! Hopefully people stick to shopping for themselves and not to gift on though!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Yep ahaha it's been up for a while, but nonetheless I still got super excited about it lol.

I'd like to say that it'll go under the tree until christmas day but knowing me I'll probably end up opening my haul the moment I get it.
MareeB
5239 posts
It is very exciting Shaz  - makes Christmas feel close too eh?
Julieal
915 posts
Good spotting -exciting !!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Ooohhh exciting I didn't see that but probably because I didn't participate in the last vault.  The next one I'm THERE with bells and probably rudolf nose on :D Thanks Shaz I didn't know so yay 
JessB
219 posts
So true about Christmas feeling closer MareeB!
StephM
14 posts
I've never shopped in the Vault! I've only just made enough points to qualify! Any tips? Very excited!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Does it what Maree! I was in FB and a friend shared a pic, 16 Wednesday's to go or something I kinda went :-O hahaha

Steph, as for tips, what I do is when BR do the preview, I write a list of what I would like and the page number, and put what I want the most at the top. Then when the vault happens I can skip everything and go straight to the products I want :-)
StephM
14 posts
Oooh that's a good tip! Thanks :)
siouxsannah
261 posts
That's my method too, Shazatron!
tannygirl
3392 posts
   The last couple of vaults I kept getting logged out the moment it kicked off and it wouldn't let me sign back in for a few minutes. I'm really hoping that this time there's not glitches like that. Although the fact that there was fewer types of items, like about three pages of vault items but a lot more stock of each individual item, really helped ensure everyone got more of a chance to get things that they really wanted. Since you can only get one of each type of item. I certain that what helped me to snag a few of the goodies I really wanted.
    I'm hoping this next vault is like that in case that glitch kicks me off the site again.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i do what shaz described too.

Also, do all your thinking pre-vault then when you're IN there just click and add and click and add until you're done, then do a quick final check in case there's something extra in there that has been added or that someone's decided against then get outta there... you pretty much have a 5 minute window so stock the cart then remove things if you decide against them before you check out.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!