Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

everyday makeup!

5 posts, 5 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
this has been on my mind for a while, but I feel like the normal everyday makeup should be more celebrated.

No shade at MUA's, they train (mostly) and practice and are talented, but most of us can't walk around with a full on face every day...

Thanks goodness for places like BR where you can put up a simple everyday look if you're so inclined... i'm getting a bit over FB, IG etc where if you're not an MUA wearing a face rarely seen in public then you get very little love.

Shout out to the girls who like to put makeup on but not necessarily create a full on look. We should be giving each other more love :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I actually get pretty bad hayfever so when I'm constantly blowing my nose I don't really like to put much on my face because it's going to get wiped off. Last year I did my eyebrows, eyes and lips but skipped doing my face makeup quite a bit. 
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Such a nice post trudijoy! Totally agree. Full faces are fantastic, but so are minimal looks. There are quite a few Youtubers who go for quite natural looks which I think is great — shows young women that it's okay to not wear a full face daily :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I definately go for the more natural look. Personally I think it just looks better on me. I leave a full face for special occasions. Make up can transform a person so much. I have a chick mate that I have known for over ten years and had never seen her without a full face on and wow I seriously did not recognize her it was crazy.
JessB
219 posts
I know I definitely stick to more simple looks for day to day life. Or some days just don't wear any make up. Partly because of the hassle of putting it on in the morning (I've been getting into a really bad habit of rolling out of bed at the latest second), and also because I jsut enjoy simple looks. I like that I can still feel extra special with some well done eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss without having to go all out. Not to say I enjoy going all out every once in a while for special occasions :) 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!