Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Ethique at farmers

11 posts, 10 members
MissQT
1547 posts
if you haven't heard already Ethique will be available at farmers soon. I love how farmers is introducing more NZ brands :)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Cool. Look forward to it.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm looking forward to seeing them at Farmers because I'm hoping that Farmers will run some specials on them since there's not very many specials online. To be fair though the haircare bars last a really long time so I don't actually need to buy them very often.
I hate having to pay postage when I only need one or two things, so I'm super excited I can buy my Ethique shampoo and conditioner at Farmers now!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I keep meaning to place an order but if it is going into the shops I will be able to forget it.
Julieal
915 posts
Certainly worth checking Farmers out -They seem to have improved their products and have Farmer's card too which is worth getting points on
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yay! My must-have morning cleanser is by Ethique! This is great news
trudijoy
8375 posts
They've announced which stores will stock it btw, will post a screenshot to the wall
Macs
5351 posts
That's awesome news . 
Kimrose
1412 posts
Such great news, thanks Farmers
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Farmers on Lambton Quay in Wellington has it! The prices seem to be the same as they are online and they also had the sampler boxes. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!