Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Welcome to

Beauty Review

Want to be advised of trial teams we’re running, giveaways, great beauty offers and competitions? Sign up to receive our newsletter now, it’s easy.

Ethique at farmers

11 posts, 10 members
  MissQT
REVIEW EXPERT
(1481 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
if you haven't heard already Ethique will be available at farmers soon. I love how farmers is introducing more NZ brands :)
  itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
(1486 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Cool. Look forward to it.
  tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
(2362 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
I'm looking forward to seeing them at Farmers because I'm hoping that Farmers will run some specials on them since there's not very many specials online. To be fair though the haircare bars last a really long time so I don't actually need to buy them very often.
  sarahellaoverton
REVIEW EXPERT
(97 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
I hate having to pay postage when I only need one or two things, so I'm super excited I can buy my Ethique shampoo and conditioner at Farmers now!
  ragingfrog
REVIEW EXPERT
(1279 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
I keep meaning to place an order but if it is going into the shops I will be able to forget it.
  Julieal
REVIEW EXPERT
(688 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Certainly worth checking Farmers out -They seem to have improved their products and have Farmer's card too which is worth getting points on
  trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
(5591 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Yay! My must-have morning cleanser is by Ethique! This is great news
  trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
(5591 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
They've announced which stores will stock it btw, will post a screenshot to the wall
  Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
(4851 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
That's awesome news . 
  kim_rose
REVIEW EXPERT
(823 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Such great news, thanks Farmers
  worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
(1467 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Farmers on Lambton Quay in Wellington has it! The prices seem to be the same as they are online and they also had the sampler boxes. 

New?

to find out why you
should join New Zealand's largest beauty website

Click here
Review of the Day
blondefairy74
Love my 'new' nails!!
I was keen to try these product as my nails are brittle and split easily, and my cuticles are often… more »