Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Easter Shopping

23 posts, 11 members
Best places to grab an Easter bargains?

I was too slow I was keen to try the bonbon hot cross bun scrub buns.
Ringy
825 posts
how bout I go out shopping and report back later? I'm so bored - this weather is terrible, perfect online shopping weather - but I feel like I could walk around a shopping centre all day!  Getting cabin fever!

https://www.bonbonvegan.com/product/hot-cross-buns/  they looked good enough to eat! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh that hot chocolate body butter looks good but I recently bought body butter and I'm a bit short on coin. I think Farmers might be having some 25% off on some beauty brands. 
Ringy
825 posts
I ventured out - didn't buy anything, Life pharmacy had 15% off but that isn't really a super sale unless you are after something specific - farmers wasn't exciting. The warehouse was packed but mainly chocolate shoppers there so all in all an uneventful shopping excursion. 
Macs
5351 posts
I just got home from last minute shopping . I went to the mall , nothing caught my eye there. I did grab some last minute food items along the way.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had to go to Countdown this morning and it was mental. Then after work popped into kmart and it was lovely and quiet. Looking forward to a relaxing easter.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I didn't get much, just swung by the supermarket this morning and grabbed the kids (hubby included lol) easter eggs and of course had to grab some hot cross buns, but these were orange choc as they didn't have the original.  Oh and grabbed a couple of easter eggs for the boss and our mechanic lol. So all food related sadly ha ha ha.
Really sad :( as my pay never went it so no easter shopping for me now. Was going to treat myself to the bbbe. II had even contacted them earlier in the week to make sure they had it sorted and they said yes and it would definitely be paid ..... lucky I had already put away a couple of Easter eggs for the kids.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh no that is sad hun, hopefully they sort it soon, thats not very professional, is that because of the Easter holidays beccause as an employer they should take that into account when paying their employees.  But on a positive note, think of all the discounted easter eggs when you do get paid ;-)
MareeB
5242 posts
Oh no, that's awful Stunning-Simplicity! I hope they do something to make it up to you!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh no that's no good. Luckily you were prepared for kids. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I purchased an eye of horus sharpener last night and got a free eye of horus smokey black eyeliner! Shipping was $10.77 so it only cost me $20 all up. Pretty sweet deal. Am so excited to try the eyeliner as have read all the amazing reviews.
Ringy
825 posts
I got some glasshouse candles on sale at peter Alexander online yesterday- plus an extra 20% off as well. 
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow that's a good deal ringy! I have quite a few unlit candles that need to be used. I think I should light one now actually.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Ugh so sad I missed that sale Ringy! I've been wanting to buy a big vanilla caramel for a while now. Burning through an Ecoya one currently so I can get rid of it before buying that one.
Ringy
825 posts
It was only certain ones (not That one Kirstyj) that were reduced. I bought all the sale ones without knowing what they smell like and if they arent really suitable for me I'll donate them to our school Mother's Day raffle. 
Macs
5351 posts
I couldn't help myself. I had a look at the peter alexander sale. I didn't buy any candles though I was very tempted after seeing your post Ringy. I want that caramel candle too. It smells incredible
GingerRoyal
5 posts
I went n did my shopping today - as only just got my child benefit into today & no food left in the house. Living terribly frugally for now due to house move & expenditure up & out of balance at mo. Will waffle about that one when I get chance. 
Macs
5351 posts
My money was screwed up from the Easter break getting paid early. Luckily kids have gone to their nanas. I don't need to worry during this hard week .
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I didn't do any Easter beauty purchases but I did take avantage of the Easter sale at Briscoes and bought my parents a nice set of sheets. Early mother's, father's day pressie.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
No Easter shopping per se, but I did finally manage to pick up the Simple oil cleanser at the supermarket tonight, only bottle left too. Love it when I can move a product from 'want' to the 'to review' list.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Just got home from work to a package at my door. Yay my eye of horus pencil and sharpener I ordered over easter! Am excited to try this out. Gorgeous packaging:-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!