Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Dreaming of BR-NBR

22 posts, 11 members
2lilmnkys
106 posts
You know you are obsessed with BR when you start dreaming about them. Does it ever happen to you ladies? Example when I was doing lipstick challenge I kept getting dreams about them.

BTW last night I dreamt that BR is launching their app on google play! Now that will be a dream come true! ( see what I did there?)
Macs
5351 posts
Aww that is a cool dream. I have only dream of writing my reviews. One time I dreamt that I clicked add review and it wouldn't go through. This does happen to me alot.Some of my reviews are inspired by dreams. 
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Thats a good one Macs. Your reviews are always nicely written.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Haha 1lilmnky I thought I was obsessed with BR, I don't think I am as obsessed as you lol xx I like your idea of an app, imagine that!?I haven't had a dream no, but Macs those written reviews that don't save grrrrr lol, this always happens to me when I do a review on my phone :( 
Macs
5351 posts
For the last three days Amy this perfume review wouldn't go through it was bugging me. Finally today it went through. I find it easier to review on my phone that way I can sneak away to somewhere I can concentrate. This week is the most I've reviewed in a very long time. I've pushed out seven so far. Hopefully by the end of the week I would of done 14 reviews hoping it will help bump that counter up. Thank you li mnky, my main br goal was to improve my reviewing. 
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Haha I am the weird one all right Amy. I guess I have been thinking about BR alot since lots of stuff are happening.

I remember my first trial review wouldnt go through and the deadline was a few hours away. Finally went through at 11.57pm I think. Whew that one was a close one byt it was all my fault for leaving it till the last day. Never again!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Haha yes BR has been in my dreams too. I often dream about what is on my to do list and in my dreams complete those tasks, so for example reaching 100 reviews. Then when I wake up I'm confused for a few seconds why I've only got 99.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Sorry to hijack this thread but it's BR related - is anyone else's "1" next to their inbox not going away after reading the message sent earlier about the 100,000 reviews? My message says "seen" but the "1" won't naff off! Halp.
Ringy
825 posts
Mines totally normal. Think your box is broken!?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mines cleared too. 
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Mines cleared as well.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Lol, my box is broken. Thanks ladies - thought I better check if it was just mine before alerting the powers that be!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
If you're currently on a trial team and the "1" stays there as a reminder that you have an outstanding product review to do.  Once the trial product review has been done, that "1" will disappear.

Are you currently on a trial team, Sarah?  It could be why you have a "1".
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Thanks Silvene, but no it's definitely to do with the message. It says I have a message when i click on my inbox, as opposed to an invitation - which is what it refers to when you're on a trial from memory.

I've read tonnes of messages from BR in the past and never had this problem so there just seems to be something glitchy going on!
MissQT
1547 posts
maybe you didn't receive the latest message properly? I got a message today about a Schwarzkopf voucher, did you get that message? Or perhaps it's an old unread message lingering round
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
MissQT, you genious! It was saying I had 1 message because I had 1 message - who woulda thunk it! I somehow thought the Schwarzkopf one was an old message and kept re-reading the reviews one, haha. And I haven't even had a wine yet. Oh dear.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, Sarah. I'd say it's time to open the wine....
kirstyj
1732 posts
At least your box isn't broken.........
Macs
5351 posts
Speaking of boxs probably in this last week had 5 glowing inbox. I get lazy to open them right up. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
It would be awesome if BR had an App.
MissQT
1547 posts
Glad you managed to sort it out Sarah!
2lilmnkys
106 posts
I think so too @siouxsannah. Maybe in the future? Fingers crossed!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!