Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Dr Lewinns Mask

21 posts, 12 members
-Bex-
611 posts
Ok so I was lucky enough to receive the it's all about you BBBE box and I've tried the Dr Lewinns  mask and oh good Lordy lord it's AMAZING!! So good I need to buy some more.. BUT I don't know where I can buy them I have had a good Ol Google search and I can't seem to find anything. Pretty please with a cherry on top could someone point me in the right direction?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Bex,

We'll email the distributors and find out where you can get them, and get back to you. ... I may have made The Husband buy that box for me and I've been holding out on the mask for a 'special occasion' ... I think I'm just going to have to pop it on after what you've said, it sounds amazing!

xoxo
Macs
5351 posts
Oh Bex that sounds lovely. Now I want that box lol Im going to try and get through my products. Im due for a night cream soon. I'll be looking out for one soon.
-Bex-
611 posts
Thanks so much Head Pixie, oh yes it's amazing I don't think I've ever used a face mask that made such a noticeable difference. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
They stock Dr Lewinns at Farmers but I cannot see the exact mask online. It sounds amazing!
Head Pixie
569 posts
OMG, the Goodness night cream in the It's All About You box is beautiful. Stunning. Thick and creamy, yet goes on lightly and sinks in and doesn't clog my pores. No breakouts. I wake up with super smooth skin. Amazing. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Bex,

We've spoken with the distributor and they've confirmed that they can be bought at Farmers (they come in a pack of six).

Hope that helps :) xo
-Bex-
611 posts
Thanks so much head pixie, might just have to do a quick shopping trip to the city to get some  so good and ooooh now I want to try that goodness moisturiser xx
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Some of the Dr Lewinns stuff can be found on fly buys too, so if you have fly buys that is another place to look.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I have heard so many good reviews for this mask. Great to know we can purchase them at Farmers. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm saving mine to try on the weekend :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
This sounds like a really good mask.  Stop enabling me Bex ha ha ha xxx
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Ohh I'm almost out of my moreish night cream and now I wanna try the goodness one. I love their products except the cleanser, just smells like grass haha.
Macs
5351 posts
Toni , Im right at the bottom of my night cream . Did you enjoy Moreish? I can't get that all about you box right now, even though I want too. That might be my next purchase or essano. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Hey macs yes I love the moreish one. Would repurchase but thought I would give something else a go first.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh no! I intended to try my mask today, then forgot about it and used an egg white mask! oh well, I'll save it for a special occasion...
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Argh I saw that at Farmers today but couldn't convince myself to splurge on it! Ladies that have tried it do you know if it'll work with sensitive skin?
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I won all about you box for my mother in laws. She told me how amazing that mask is? 
Now I want that mask too.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Ravjee I won one for my Mum, I should really ask if she's used it, if not convince her she needs me to try it for her lol
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Lol...Amy. Don't delay to ask her. She asked me if I want goodness evening cream. She using one and before she got the box, she bought other night cream for her. 

I said yes. I would love to. Because my currant oasis beauty night cream is just nearly finished.
-Bex-
611 posts
Ooh Charmmy where did you see it? I made a special trip to Riccarton Mall to get some to be told they don't sell it haha so I bought a shiseido one but holy moly they are spensy! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!