Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Discontinued Products!

18 posts, 12 members
courtney95
15 posts
What are your absolute favourite products that have been discontinued?! 

I just found out that my favourite primer- the bare minerals prime time primer in the neutralizing shade has been discontinued :( 
MareeB
5241 posts
Max Factor's Epris perfume - my lifetime favourite. And Ambush, an Aussie fragrance that smelt like jelly beans - mmmmmm
shazatron101
5112 posts
i think it was the brand big sexy hair (or similar) and they made a pumpkin shampoo - it smelled like spices mostly but had the 'goodness' of pumpkins... ahh man that shampoo was amazing. id give up all my lush for more of it lmao
courtney95
15 posts
Omg Jellybeans and Pumpkin! They both sound amazing! So disappointing when they discontinue stuff :( 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I know at the moment L'Oreal are deleting a lot of products to bring out new ones, exciting. It is a shame when you fall in love with a product and then it is deleted. I know I have helped a number of ladies to find a replacement with another product. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Max factor cc cream! I loved that stuff.
Macs
5351 posts
The Za liquid liner . I’ve run two pens dry now and my current is just not coming close to it. I need a good replacement. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh yes Macs, the Za eyeliner and Za CC cream, the two products I use every day. I hope I can still get them from somewhere :(
Julieal
915 posts
Za oil make up remover -loved it
RamblingRose
1280 posts
For those ladies who loved the ZA liquid eyeliner, have you tried Essence Superfine liquid eyeliner?  The tip is quite flexible, but I find it really easy to use, just go slow the first time you use it.  I always keep my liquid liners standing upright, on their lids, and this seems to prevent them from drying out.  I’ve had my Essence one for about 8 months now, and it still applies smoothly. 

Also, I’m one of the few people who prefer Lipidol’s Cleansing Oil over ZA’s Cleansing Oil, The Body Shop’s Camomile one, and Trilogy’s Be Gone Balm.  I just love the way the Lipidol Oil emulsifies without making my shower floor oily, too. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
mostly scents for me - Body Shop passionfuit in particular, oh and chocomania.

BUT so saying the ZA cleansing oil, Benefit eye cream and Lush sweetie pie (and comforter once i kill my current stash) can make a comeback any time they like, i'll welcome them with open arms!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have a NYX eyeshadow palette called “Caviar & Bubbles” that I love but was discontinued.  They seem to bring out a new palette each year and discontinue the previous year’s ones. 

St Ives Ageless Skin Scrub (also known as Timeless Skin Scrub).  This was fabulous, just like the original Apricot Scrub but with much finer exfoliating particles. 

I don’t know if these were discontinued, but I haven’t been able to find them for a while ... The Body Shop Tea Tree Blotting Tissues.  They were great for oily skin.

Something else I haven’t seen for a while are the self-heating mud masks from Montagne Jeunesse.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh there are so many products that I love that have been discontinued, funny thing is the only one that really pops into my mind is Lush Dusk Til Dawn Massage Bar.

I'm seriously gutted, have no idea why on earth they would discontinue it as it literally smells like Jaffas. I need to research the ingredients and see if I can come up with a homemade one ha ha ha.
MareeB
5241 posts
Mmmm Jaffas! I've never heard of it but I'd try it if I found it if it smells like Jaffas. Funny how a lot of our favourite products smell like food.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh I loved the ZA liner too! The Avon one I got in the BR vault was a pretty good replacement, so for now I'm happy. Haven't tried the essence one though, that brand is really good value so might grab one next time I go to farmers.

For me I really liked this lip gloss by YSL that had these flecks of gold in it, but can't find it anywhere now.
Jesse
745 posts
The Body Shop White Musk Libertine Eau de Parfum, although that was more a LE than discontinued. Love love loved it, such a pretty scent.
courtney95
15 posts
Now it looks like Avon is following ZA and discontinuing operation in NZ :/ 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm using the Moisture Mist cleansing oil from the latest vault and it's def on par with the ZA cleansing oil.

I switched to the Body Shop one but this is actually $10 cheaper so now i need to do the thinking lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!