Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Disappearing reviews

21 posts, 18 members
Has anybody else noticed that old reviews have disappeared? I was looking through my own profile page, and I'm pretty sure I've reviewed more than the 8 products displayed on it! 
1139 posts
That's strange, your page says you have reviewed 29 products but only a few show up when you click on your reviewed products. Maybe flick BR an email :)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Oh hey I didn't actually notice until you said that! Thanks c: 
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah there was one product that I reviewed it was a skinfood cleanser a while ago. I was looking for it too.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Yeah mine is only showing 5 of my 16 total reviews. I can't even remember what the other 11 products were!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have the same problem.  There are products that I've reviewed that aren't showing on my "Products Reviewed" list, even if I click on the "See More" button on the right.  I know I've reviewed SkinFood's facial exfoliator and that one's not showing, but if I search for the product in the directory and click on it, my review is still there.  Maybe there's a glitch in the system somewhere that's not reflecting all reviews yet?
Danni
324 posts
Mines doing the same! It's only showing 15 of mine out of like 40. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I have noticed the same thing..maybe it's a little glitch?
chikoboo
3402 posts
Mine seems to all be there.   Are you show you haven't had any removed by a monitor but you haven't seen the email about it? It probably just a hiccup on the site though.
Koni
444 posts
Goodness I haven't even gotten around to viewing all the new features so thanks for pointing it out.  I'm in the same boat, only 10 are displayed and 26 missing are missing from My Beauty Space.

Hope everyone is having a great day x
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Yes I just checked mine. It says I have 8 pages and that works out to be 40 reviews. I've done 160 reviews. Wonder if it's a cut down version of what we can see now?
pintsize
1072 posts
I noticed that the other day too but thought BR may have got us up and running first and catch up the transfer of products and reviews afterwards?

Just a thought anyway.
xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Whoops, some of mine have gone too, only the link to the first page works but the review count is still correct. No doubt it will be fixed though.
Lutece
1849 posts
Give them an email hun, it could be the gremlines :D
First Lady
957 posts
Hey ladies, The Beauty Boffins are looking into it tomorrow :) xox
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Thank you Natalie
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Thanks Nat :)
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Thanks Natalie! Same thing happened to me.
isemonger
224 posts
Super nat to the rescue :)
Danni
324 posts
Thanks nat :)
First Lady
957 posts
Hey ladies,

This issue should be fixed, you might need to refresh / empty your cache to see it.

Love Nat xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!