Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Did someone say layby?

28 posts, 22 members
First Lady
957 posts
So we've made it even easier to purchase a BBBE...with a payment plan.

Yes really.  So when a fab deal (like the one we've just announced) comes up, you can secure your box with a deposit and pay the rest off next month.

No interest.  No dramas.

xox
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
That's awesome! (And super dangerous haha) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
There goes my no spend.....
shazatron101
5112 posts
So (sneaky sneaky) can we use the hero discount with this? How does the layby work? I assume its at checkout (which I'm having a nosey at now... Lol). ;-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
And when does the box arrive? first payment or second? ... I'm on the BEBB site now but you know. Always ask the source!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh so tempting . Descisions :0 to make
First Lady
957 posts
Second payment Shaz...can you imagine if we had to hire Beauty Bailiffs?!

You can opt to pay it off sooner too, you just need to email us :)

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
I read that after I posted haha. I spose its a good deal (okay, great deal! Amazing, stupendous even!) but I can't handle waiting and I can't afford to pay it all in one go bahahahahaha 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Also, beauty bailiffs sound adorable. I'm imagining cute munchkin types, dolled up like Effie from The Hunger Games, but less... Effie. Lol. And there would be one with hair the same height as them, so they would always end up wobbling and toppling over. :-D
RamblingRose
1280 posts
This is soooo tempting.  I'm holding out for a box that I really want! 
Artemis
311 posts
Thanks for making this an option :)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yay will definitely take advantage of this :)
That's such a good idea, thanks beauty review for making things even easier for us to get more treats
Emily-jane
314 posts
This is awesome and so tempting :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
This is Really good option. Also so tempting....thanks BR
Rezee
1964 posts
I love this option! I'll definitely be using it in the future! So much easier to justify a lay by purchase haha.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I'm still holding out for the box I need more than any other but this is a great option for the beauty budget.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
This is such a great idea team. Awesome work.
Wow!!! Great opportunity :-)
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Thats a really neat idea. More reasons to buy the beauty box!
MrsRosie
214 posts
This is such a great option to have, you guys think of everything and everyone <3
Im still lusting over one BB in particular but holding out to see whats in the June one...
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Totally agree love this new option
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Budgeting made easier, I hope my credit card forgives me.
pintsize
1072 posts
Can I ask what happened to the Beauty box due for June Release? I seems to have disappeared off BBBE site too :(
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I can't see it either, Pintsize. That was the one box I had my eye on! 
Head Pixie
569 posts
You know how we're super fussy about every box we put out? We're being EXTRA fussy about this one - and the wait is going to be well worth it. Seriously. What's in it currently made me squee with excitement - and we're just waiting to confirm another product, and then it's go time. Stay tuned ;) xo

MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh exciting! I might have to get this box then
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I suppose I better start clearing some space. I think I will need to do a finishing session.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!