Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Deleting emails??

7 posts, 7 members
adelerhead
9 posts
I know this is a abit random but can i delete my emails!!?? i cant seem to find anything anywhere! -_-  thank you :)
Marcel
335 posts
No you can't delete them
Johanna
38 posts
haha i was just trying to work that out myself
chikoboo
3402 posts
When you say deleting emails, do you mean getting notification emails or emails that are in your inbox here in BR?

If its stopping notification emails you can do this by going into your profile, update details and selecting NO then saving next to the option provided.

If its deleting emails in your BR inbox then no you can't delete them as its not set up as a normal email account, the function of it is only for BR to contact you, there is no options like other accounts where you can delete, forward or reply to email sent.  It just becomes read once read. 

melskies
16 posts
I was wondering the same thing yesterday, i have been unable to make it online for a while and had a huge bank up of emails, so i had to go and "read" eachn every one of them to make my inbox empty!
Thanks for this post. I wondered about it when I first joined. I've got a thing for having an organised email account lol
5_Star_Chikita
16 posts
Thanks for that, ive been wondering that myself for ages. :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!