Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

DEF on a no buy for a while...

14 posts, 9 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
coz I just booked a holiday and mannnnnn am i going to stock up while I'm away.... I hear the outlet malls are amazing!

Hawaii, here i come

#excited
Kimrose
1416 posts
EEEEEKK, thats so exciting Trudi!  We had planned a trip there but ended up not being able to go.  I am so looking forward to seeing your pics.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oooh!!! I'd love to go to Hawaii!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Many many pics Kim! Maree I was 9 when I last went and I've allllllways wanted to go back :) Got quite a good deal (I think) too so yay!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awesome! I would love to go some day. I bet it will be amazing.
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm really envious Trudi - it always looks so beautiful on tv!
trudijoy
8375 posts
My agreement with myself is that my pay rises are my holiday fund Maree :) Hawaii will exhaust the 2016 one so fingers x'd I get another this year haha. Next up on the agenda have already been tentatively decided
Artemis
311 posts
Was just discussing two nights ago how I'd love to try a luau! 
Everyone seems so happy and chill there, you will have an awesome time
trudijoy
8375 posts
Artemis a luau would be very me! xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That is awesome Trudi xx So excited for you.  

I know about the no buy thing though, so trying to be good on that front. I haven't purchased from Lush Kitchen for the last two weeks and the only Lush I purchased recently was Scrubee (x4 lol) and Dusk Til Dawn Massage Bars (x2 he he he) because those are being discontinued (RIP).
tannygirl
3392 posts
Sounds exciting Trudi. I've been on a reduced/no spend for the last few weeks to save up for a large Scentsy order since it's 10% off sitewide this month and that sale doesn't come around often. Luckily it happened at a time when I needed to stock up and offered to get my parents a Scentsy warmer.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Good work Trudi! So reckon it is worth having a trip booked just to have something to look forward to.

I am going on a bit of a nobuy soon as well! I have a mecca order arriving, plus I need to repurchase some of my basics (and on a NBR note I also bought a new bed :P )
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Oh lovely Trudi!!! Can't wait to see the pictures of your holiday when you go. Also see the hauls hahaha. Hawaii looks so beautiful.

Im also on a no spend! But for a very good reason :) I find having that something that I'm saving for as goal to not spend on any thing :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Amy yeah i'm running the stash all the way down so I can restock my heart out in Hawaii! I have 2x 23kg bags, and i'm only gone a week and it'll be warm, so i'm buying :D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!