Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

December 13th, please hurry up!!!

76 posts, 48 members
Has felt like Christmas all year, since I joined BR.  Fingers and toes are crossed.  I am thankful for the BR lovelies and all that they do for us.  But one thing I am really thankful for is the lovely friends I have made since joining.  I would be lost without my fellow BRA's. xo
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
How exciting! I haven't participated in the vaults before because I always work Saturdays.. but I'm thinking about asking if I can start work at 10am this time. Am I crazy?!
skingeek
537 posts
Oh imissed the last ome. Hopefully I make it into this one. Exciting!
SandyGedge
394 posts
You're not crazy at all. The vault is AMAZING to say the least! ? i start work at 10 that day :-)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I was not even anticipating this beauty vault, it seems like only a few weeks ago the last vault occured, plus the big birthday week!! But now i know its coming up, getting excited already!! Iv been falling to sleep thinking about the BR box, and now (even if i dont get vault authenticated) i have this to think about too... yay!
Me too Kate, so fingers and toes crossed will make this one  :-)  :-)

Chelsea, you are not crazy at all.  It should be compulsory 10am starts for BR Beauties who have to work that Saturday. x
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yay still gettting over the excitement of the last one and then bam its Christmas!! this year is so going to be the best Christmas............."its begining to look a lot like Christmas, toys in every store................."

kirstyj
1732 posts
I didn't get a message in my BR Inbox... does this mean I'm not authenticated? or that I'm not patient enough...
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Omg I'm so excited for Christmas this year which is surprising for me as it's just another day as we haven't celebrated it in years
Seza95
175 posts
I missed the last vault too and now that i have finished uni I can get back to reviewing some products!! Hopefully I'll have a shot at grabbing one or two things this time :D Very exciting!!!
Great profile pic Sarah  :-)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Kirsty you should be eligible this time....by 3 days =) keep an eye on the inbox perhaps they coming through slowly
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Omgg hopefully I wont have any family plans and I'll be able to participate in this vault! Exciiiting!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Super excited, I love vault day, although I always tend to worry for the BR Team as they do such an amazing job and always seem to have such horrible emails and nastiness at this time, lets hope that they don't get those but get showered with love and appreciation instead, they will certainly get that from me and the majority of the lovely BR girls xxx
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow, it seems so soon. Or maybe Christmas is early this year.
mamaK
75 posts
It's soooo excitingly awesome!!!
I am so totally excited for this one as I was traveling when the last one was on and it had closed bcos of the issues before I logged on. So i am really excited for Dec 13! Are we there yet? Lol
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oh heck!!! I've locked and loaded it into my diary. I'm going to be in queenstown that weekend, I'm taking the lap top! 

BR spoil us so much! Now this, our secret Santa and then Christmas! 
Kia
550 posts
This is really exciting for me as I think I may be invited to this one! But I feel like it was only just yesterday we had the last vault! Eeep that went super quick! 
Macs
5351 posts
Oh my already. BR has done it again. Dont think il be invited as Im fairly new. Will be on the lookout for reviews. That mystery box from the last vault looked mean as!!
courtspace
84 posts
Eeeeeeeeekk exciting!!! I might even consider getting something this time round!! I'm normally a bit of a Scrooge with my points...
First Lady
957 posts
Alright me ducks,

December is shaping up to be a huge month! 

Beauty Box and Beauty Vault, anddddddd even something pretty big in between.  That may or may not be announced this weekend!

Now on the subject of Vault Authentication - any message about the Beauty Vault is sent to members who are currently, right-now-at-this-very-moment-Vault-Authenticated.

So if you joined BR before the 12th June 2014, are an Expert, Hero or Superhero, not on the naughty list and all round good egg (that's how you Kiwis say it right?) then you will be able to enter the Vault on the day.

So you might want to stay close to the site in the mean time!

Oh and we'll be printing off our status reports at the beginning of December ready to reassess statuses for the next quarter - time flies eh?

xox
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
oh yes exciting and insane giggling from me :)  yes Nat a good egg is the term we use he he it's quite a silly saying. But I'm sure most of us try and be good we eggs x
Mandz
86 posts
the lead up to Xmas has just got sooooo much more exciting!!! I have got everything crossed I the hope of being one of the lucky ones to buy a Beauty Box!!! And bring on the vault can't wait to see what is on offer this time :).. I just Love Beauty Review xox
spooks26
108 posts
Woooohoooo yipppeeee .im super duper stoked that there is a nother beauty vault right before xmas.will get myself some goodies
1139 posts
I tend to work Saturday mornings as well so I'll also try and get Dec 13th off! You should definitely try Chelsea :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yus! I get to participate in the Vault. In by two days! I love December (and BR). Must get onto those Reviews to get some more points :)
melly650
375 posts
Yay! My first vault!! (and hopefully I get to maintain my hero status!) I am so excited to be a part of it! I just hope this time the traffic won't be as bad! Thank you BR for the opportunity to get some Christmas/birthday gifts ! <3
Julieal
915 posts
This is so cool -Thank you Beauty Review. I had problems in the the last vault but that means I have more points for the next one. This will be fun.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I have got Katy Perry concert the week after this so my weekends are looking amazing for December.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I have got Katy Perry concert the week after this so my weekends are looking amazing for December.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Um, I think we're all missing an important point. How is it nearly December already?!
ChristieMJ
358 posts
I agree, I swear this year has gone by the fastest of all!! I unfortunately don't make the cut this time, but next time you just wait! I'll be ready and waiting :) 
OllyPops
6 posts
My heart dropped when i calculated im about 10 days off from being allowed into the vault :( this feels like being 17 again - and not being able to buy my alcohol hahahaha

Ohwell, i must learn to be patient :P
OllyPops
6 posts
My heart dropped when i calculated im about 10 days off from being allowed into the vault :( this feels like being 17 again - and not being able to buy my alcohol hahahaha

Ohwell, i must learn to be patient :P
jenni_bird
37 posts
Aww I didn't make the cut this time, but looking forward to hearing about all the goodies you gals score :)
Mila
1209 posts
I am ridiculously excited about this vault, a early xmas present to yourself from BR :) ...... the last one I was tied so I couldnt participate but this time I am clearing my calendar!!!! Thanks BR :)
Kimrose
1416 posts
I am so excited! This will be the second beauty vault i have been lucky enough to participate in.  I feel so lucky and absolutely thankful to Beauty Review for the great opportunities we get! 
isemonger
224 posts
We are all so lucky!!!! It can not come fast enough :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I can't believe its come round so fast only feels like a couple of weekends ago it was the last vault and I got my shiny superhero badge....heres hoping I've been a good enough girl to still have my hero one come the annoucements of the new trio of superheroes =) Its going to be a great Christmas, the beauty box, the vault, our secret santa and Dunedin christmas dinner...its gonna be too much I'll need the whole of Jan off work....no? well it was a nice try anyway
littleparadise
178 posts
Yay! That means, after this new upcoming vault I'll be eligible for the next one! So thrilled, BR ladies you are amazing!! So, so awesome. Looking foward to it
Kellyleanne
551 posts
So much happening in December, very exciting - BR sure do keep us on our toes!
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
I've never been so excited for december to arrive haha, The vault, The BR box , Have a SS and christmas!! Oh my the joy! 

I've canceled all my subscription boxes for the BR box hehe 
kayxcake
422 posts
Gahh >.< I slept through every Beauty Vault since I joined BR... *Not a morning person!* hoping I would wake up on time this time, I'd love to get at least one thing this time :p
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Argh I'm so sad I can't participate yet :(
notjaya
62 posts
I missed last one--only wishing that  I get up early for the next one!
notjaya
62 posts
I missed last one--only wishing that  I get up early for the next one!
kyliemaree
15 posts
Oh no! I didnt get an email :(:( is it not six months you have to be a member to be elgible?
kyliemaree
15 posts
Oh no! I didnt get an email :(:( is it not six months you have to be a member to be elgible?
chikoboo
3402 posts
Kyliemaree you have to be 6 months at the time the email was released to have received it.  You will be eligible at the time of the vault as your start date was 25th May, which means you will be 6 months on the 25th November, which hasn't arrived yet so at the moment you are under the 6 month threshold,  by the time the second round of emails go out or the actual email of authentication go out you will be so should get an email then.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!