Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Current holy grail items!

21 posts, 9 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haven't done this in a while.... what's the ONE (and one *only*) thing you can't live without a substitute for ATM?

For me it's my Victoria's Secret Fresh Face Brightening Gel Creme
kirstyj
1732 posts
Always my MAC mineralise skinfinish natural. I have been through so many of them but nothing compares and I can't live without the stuff!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yes I keep meaning to try that! Remind me when I go through duty free next to pick some up to try?
kirstyj
1732 posts
Will do Trudi. I think I'm going to stock up 2 or 3 this next trip because I know I will use it.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Is it like a translucent or is it in shades?
kirstyj
1732 posts
It's in shades - I'm the lightest one as usual :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sounds like a good excuse for me to get the MAC girls to do my travel face :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
Aloe vera spray gel toner thing. It comes out in a fine mist and it's just sOOOO good! love it
trudijoy
8375 posts
Like a face aloe Vera?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've used aloe vera spray as a toner before when I've run out of rose water. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
This intrigues me! I'm not a toner person but I do love the Black  Robin  mist toner I have, which is rose based
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I use two different toners every night! Rose water followed by Pixi Glow Tonic. Yeap, bit of an excessive skincare regime. Maybe that why I can't think of my holy grail as I use so many products. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
we all have our excesses :P
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Hmm not sure. Most of my products I like to replace with something different each time. Probably my lipsticks would be my most must have items because I've found shades that I really like.
shazatron101
5112 posts
yup! i use this one, it's fantastic. sunburn? put it on. feeling dry? slap it on. need a nice misting? boom. it's just really good haha 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm such a 12 year old. That sounded rude and I giggled
shazatron101
5112 posts
bahahahahahah maybe you should sleep :P the other one even though I'm only allowed one is this sunscreen... tis freakin awesome :D 
Macs
5351 posts
Dr Lewwins Reversaderm System. Ah I just finished the face cream . Oh no I'm gonna need a new one very soon. Trilogy Rosehip always a life saver. I wish Reversaderm was in my price range otherwise I would repurchase without a doubt. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Rosehip oil! Skinfood and Trilogy... I love them both equally and look forward to putting it on every night. I would bathe in it if I could haha.
MareeB
5241 posts
For me it's Trilogy night cream and Elizabeth Arden all over miracle oil. They're both divine! I've also (for the past 10 days) been using a 50/50 mix of cider vinegar and water as a toner (at least 3 times per day) on the recommendation of FB. It's really made my skin feel soft, clean and glowy.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I can think of many but since I'm only allowed one. It would be Antipodes Hosanna Serum because recently I tried panning off some of my other items and put off repurchasing it just to see if my skin would notice it. And my skin just didn't have that really deep hydrated feel and it was slightly more oily. So I went and repurchased it after a couple weeks of going without. It has been part of my nightly skincare routine for years. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!