Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Crop skincare

17 posts, 10 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Just curious if anyone has tried the Crop skincare range? I saw it at farmers on special today and was tempted to try some. The rosehip oil in particular as that is my obsession at the moment :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I've not, but I am also curious!! I keep seeing it at Countdown and the packaging screams out to me to buy it!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes I love the packaging too! I think it may need to jump into my trolley tomorrow :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
My sister came visiting from Oz and bought many bottles of the rosehip oil she really loved it.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I haven't tried it but just seen in the Countdown flier that they have 25% off the range for the next two weeks (and plenty of other brands too!)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I gave in to temptation and got the rosehip oil so will give it a whirl in a few days when my skinfood one runs out. Doesn't look like many people have tried this brand.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh I love Rosehip Oil and I'm about to run out of the one I use from iHerb, can't remember the name, so might have to try this new brand.  
MareeB
5239 posts
I've never heard of it. Is it NZ made?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Maree it is made in Australia. I'm not sure how long it's been out for but just noticed it in Countdown lately :-)
MissQT
1547 posts
I've never heard of this brand either. I have noticed that countdown is stocking s lot of different/new brands now.
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't seen this brand yet. Probably because I haven't been into countdown for a while now.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh ok, thanks Lisa. I'll have a look when I'm in Countdown.
Oooo... new goodies to try!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol so I thought I got rosehip but it was argan oil! But boy is it beautiful...no strong smell and great on my sensitive skin. Looking forward to trying this range. Free from all the nasties too which I love.
Julieal
915 posts
Another product that looks promising . I will have to make a point of going to Countdown this week . Cheers
MareeB
5239 posts
I got a bit excited because I thought this was the Miranda Kerr brand when I saw it on Aussie Top Model, but it wasn't, it was KORA organics. It looks good. I'd like to use it and look like Miranda!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have really been loving this range. My staples are now the cleansing gel which is lovely and doesn't dry my skin out. The mud mask which I adore and the rosehip oil which i slather on at night. I have had compliments on my skin which I never get! Very impressed :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!