Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

53 posts, 18 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
Who else got on this trial!? I'm so excited haha my hair really needs a hair cut, and I was having a terrible afternoon, so this perked me up immensly. I just hope I don't bugger it up.. and if I do, well, I'm sure I can still pull it off hahahahaha ;-) 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I got it. But I was late to accept it. I missed it. Never mind. Better luck next time...
Macs
5351 posts
Oh darn it rajvee. I havent had trial since last year. Think my last one was a candle. I remember missing out on a trial, and that evil reminder in the inbox  lol :0 I'llbe stalking reviews for this one :) 
MareeB
5242 posts
I can't wait to see how you go with it Shaz :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Aw no Rajvee :-( next time! 
And lol Maree, me either... hahahahahah ;-) 
Kimrose
1418 posts
Exciting Shaz! Cant wait for some pics..

I have been late for a couple of trials, one was for straightners ! I nearly cried.., 
you really need to be on the ball for trials. Its always good to read reviews.
MareeB
5242 posts
The butterfly whisperer can master any challenge Shaz...the force is with you  :)  :)  :)
-Bex-
611 posts
yay Shaz!!! I'm so excited for you, I don't think I could ever use one but I am so excited to read your review. Love reading your reviews
shazatron101
5112 posts
Naw I love you ladies, you give me the warm fuzzies x 
First Lady
957 posts
I'll send the mummy round.

You want a bob right?!

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahaha!! No bobs here, I don't think my fat Lil face will suit it hahahaha ;-) but thank you for the offer :-p I'll be attempting it probably by myself so... that'll be a fun adventure hahahaha
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Have fun trying it out :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have been planning on getting the Crea trio from the international site. The current posted reviews are somewhat mixed so eager to have more people try it and see if it's ideal for cutting your own hair or a great guide for an even cut if you have someone who isn't a hairdresser help trim your hair at home. Congrats to getting on the team Shaz.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I got on the trial, too!  I'm keen to try it out, although I have very straight, very fine hair, so I hope there's enough hair there for the clip to hold onto!!! 

I haven't had a haircut in nearly a year, so I'm in desperate need of a trim.  Hopefully, with the help of the CreaClip, my hubby will be able to trim the ends for me.  My hair is all one length, so it shouldn't be too hard (fingers crossed).
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Looking forward to the photos from this!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yay Silvene!!! I'm excited for us hahaha, it's going to be a super interesting experience haha :D
Rezee
1964 posts
I hope you like it! This prompted me earlier to write my own review, I was a bit lost for what I was going to review this week as well so that helped!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Can't wait to see pics of hair cuts both of u shaza and silvene. 
Oh silvene that's great. Your husband going to give u haircut. I wish my husband can do it...
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have to admit that I'm a little nervous about my hubby cutting my hair ... but it's only hair, if things go a little bit wrong and he has to cut off more than I'd like, it will grow back (eventually).

It is rather exciting though, I can't wait for it to arrive.  No more procrastinating about getting my hair trimmed. :)  

Who else is doing the CreaClip trial?  I thought there were more than two?
Emily-jane
314 posts
Congratulations on getting on the trial :) I'm looking forward to reading the reviews. I had never heard of crea clip until the trial opportunity came up and l had to go and research it. I think I would be too scared to cut my own hair.
mallomiss
569 posts
Aww congratulations ladies!! 
I look forward to see your reviews & pics on the wall!! 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Squeee!!! My CreaClip just arrived ... this means my hubby will be giving my hair a trim this weekend.  Feeling a little nervous but excited.
shazatron101
5112 posts
the fringe has been done... my first thought is oh god what have i done hahahahahahahahaha
(it may or may not be similar to the picture below ;-) )
MareeB
5242 posts
Hahaha oh Shaz you're a little trickster :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Would love to see pics of how the haircut turned out.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I can't wait to see the reviews for this one even the new hair cuts! I hope the ladies on the trial team upload photos :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha don't worry I am taking pics ;-) enlisting the help of the man so I can get a photo of the back hahahahaha
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Looking forward to the pics too! 
I'm sure you will look fabulous, but if it all turns to custard, you can blame the hairdresser (lol).
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hair has been cut... the man is too polite to tell me what he really thinks hahahahahaha
MareeB
5242 posts
I bet you did an awesome job Shaz :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Photo or it didn't happen!

please.
shazatron101
5112 posts
You ladies are so bossy! In a good way :-P I'll upload soon... Soon ;-) 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Are we bossy?......lol
you are my sweety.... I will say again...upload the photo...,hahah.

i am sure he gave you good hair cut with love.

-Bex-
611 posts
......................................and still a little girl waits..........................................

haha sorry shaz, so excited to see it though
First Lady
957 posts
This is like waiting for the next episode of GOT.

For the love of Jon Snow, woman, where is this picture?
pintsize
1072 posts
Shaz you tease haha
Rest assured BR Beauties I am sure she is just as gorgeous as ever <3
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh Nat don't get me started on Jon Snow haha. The man and I were actually yelling at the TV hahahahaha (excitement of course!)

Pic is coming (weee collage gettin' fancaayyy) just putting the final "touches" on it haha
Qweenkaren
313 posts
great collection of pics! you did really well! there is hope yet.
First Lady
957 posts
Shaz...you went for a lob!!!! Go you!!  It's a bit addictive isn't it, like by the end I was just like, cut it all!  I think with proper, proper scissors it would be easier too.

And I just sit there pulling faces, because the rest of the house is asleep!  It's the one hour a week I do not multi screen or multi task, I sit and watch.  And then I stay up until past midnight dissecting the episode with my GOT bestie.  (Who I met on here and don't actually know IRL!)

xxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha I just wanted a trim and thats what happened... But I still like it. I was going to redo my hair but I decided not to cos there is still heaps of color left and the regrowth isn't that bad yet ;-) But it is, once you start you can't stop! And it'll grow back so I could keep playing yet :P 

Hahahahah oh thats so cool! I do the same with the man but not until past midnight haha. After the last episode its so very, very obvious what's happening! I do wonder what's going to happen in the books though and if it's going to be the same. G.R.R Martin better get his A into G I want the new book already!!!
First Lady
957 posts
Haha I can't stop, I go to bed, knackered, eyes barely open, sending a flurry of questions, exclamation marks, screaming shouty sentences...no one else I know is as obsessed as I am, my parents love it, but...they wait until they can watch them all together.  Whaaaaaaaat?!  

I know, he's taking his sweet time isn't he?!  Although, I bet he loves it.  The thought of torturing all the pedantic bookies not daring to fully enjoy the series in case it goes in a different direction from the books.

I tell you, I have a very set list of people I love and if anything happens to them, I will not be able to get over it.  Tyrion, Daenerys, Varys, Jon and Davos.  (who seriously, had THE line of the season so far in the last episode.  Pixie would cut me off from the forum forever if I uttered it.)

xox
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thanks for the posting the pics Shaz. It seems good if you want a blunt cut. Did you have to go over it multiple times to get the cut to look a bit softer? 
MareeB
5242 posts
You did a fabulous job Shaz - you are legennnnnnd! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Tannygirl - yes I did, after I cut my fringe I was moritfied, so I went between the creaclip and freehanding to get it how it is now - the rest I havent gone back to since I cut it, but I did freehand it a bit there as well to try and get it less... Chunky (I don't think it worked)

Hahahahah oh Nat you're obsessed. I love it. I think my list is quite similar to yours - Varys is funny but he's not in the "kill him off and I riot" pile just yet haha. I also like Cersei, yeah shes a capital B but shes still fantastic. And Hodor. Hahahaha

Naw thanks Maree. All in the name of beauty eh ;-) My review will probably be up by the end of the night if I don't rewrite it haha
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Shaz you did such a great job! I would be far to scared to do this to myself lol. Thanks for posting pics!
Macs
5351 posts
I agree Amy. Im such a scaredy cat when it comes to certain gadgets like the lip one and this crea clip lol
tannygirl
3392 posts
You did a good job with the freehandling. I guess the creaclip is great if you want a very blunt cut. Or just chop lengths off but it seems you need to save some length for soften things up unless you are cool with Egyptian bangs.
shazatron101
5112 posts
It's probably very blunt because I had no idea what I was doing, regardless of the videos I watched. Never mind. I like it, my head feels lighter and well, I get to keep the tools to try again in a few months :D
RamblingRose
1280 posts
It's done ... my hubby trimmed my hair this morning with the CreaClip.  Pics are on the PhotoWall.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
You have nice straight hair. Looking nice. Very helpful husband. Well done

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!