Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Collection Cosmetics Competition

47 posts, 26 members
Chaotic82
522 posts
Just won a free item from them,  I think I saw your name there too colleencanary

Anyone else win too??

colleencanary
764 posts
Yes yes I got an email and couldnt believe it. I never win in competitions :) So stoked! Wonder what we getting :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Yay congrats! :) I won something as well - and I won a Garnier moisturiser which I am going to give to my mum. It's been a good day :P
Stelle90
120 posts
I won a product from this competition too! Super stoked because I don't usually win anything haha, can't wait to see what they send :)

Manda129
419 posts
Yay congrats ladies :) I didnt even know bout the comp so have signed up for the next one :)
sjwallisnz
39 posts
Hi guys, yes i won something, i am so excited to see what it is!  I also won a moisturiser from the Garnier spin and win wheel so it has been a great (lucky) week for me!

Hope everyone has good luck next week with the comps :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Congrats on the winners, I entered as well but not a winner this time. I was wondering if anyone from here would win anything! It was quite a decent amount of winners for the prize too which I thought was really cool.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Rezee - I think the comp goes for 3 weeks? So there will be more opportunities to win :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Where do u go to enter? I just brought the concealer to try. It's got some work to do covering up black baggy eyes today.
Cat
474 posts
Congrats winners! I have entered again, hope I can win so something too! I'm loving the Collection concealer! I can see why so many UK bloggers rave about it :)
michelleburne
229 posts
Can you buy it online?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Could someone please link where to go to enter the competition, would love to try the concealer, heard so many things about this range.  Thanks so much :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Never mind, found it lol.  You can enter the competition here :-) Good Luck everyone xx
SandyGedge
394 posts
Thank you for the link hun  :)  I couldn't find it.  Good luck ladies  xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I couldn't find it at first either, but I was typing in Collection 2000 instead of Collection Cosmetics doh lol ;-)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Mumof3munchkins you should get it :)
i tried it tonight under my eyes only, with some Oasis BB Cream over. I'm impressed so far. I have sensitive skin and not reacting at all. You can't even notice it. Some of them feel waxy or leave a weird look. Not this one
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks for that Farmers-Wife, unfortunately our Countdown aren't stocking it, so can't get my hands on it :-(
Chaotic82
522 posts
I could send you one if you want Sarah?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That would be amazeballs hun.  Yes please :-)
Kylenefs
68 posts
Yes I got the email to say I'd won also be interesting to see what arrives.
Congrats to the other winners from here remember to come back and say what you got :)
paolapar
72 posts
Just wondering if anyone has recieved their Garnier moisturiser? :) I have just ran out of my moisturiser and im not sure if i should wait for the Garnier one or buy a new one. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Yay I won. Dunno what yet but yay :)
T-rish-e
5 posts
Yay I won something too!! How exciting I can't wait to see what arrives :)
Everyone should enter for next weeks draw.. Click here :)

https://www.facebook.com/CollectionCosmeticsNZ?sk=app_195646697137509

(Aw I can't make my nice little link work..)

xjayloux
900 posts
I won last week! Cant wait to see what i get sent! 
neninoir
210 posts
Wow! Congrats everyone (:
neninoir
210 posts
Wow! Congrats everyone (:
clairelouise
134 posts
Yay! I won today!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yay, super excited I won today too.  Didn't realise I'd won until some wonderful gals (you know who you are lol) tagged and messaged me to let me know he he he.  Can't wait to see what I get.
Must check this out. Congrats ladies. Nice way to end the week.
helz51
5 posts
My daughter won something from this company and has been telling me how great they are I am going toe nter now
1139 posts
I haven't won from them yet but I do love seeing fellow BR members' names on the winning list! :)
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Yay! I just got an mail saying I won! I'm so excited! I also saw some peoples names multiple times on the list, so I assume you can win several time so I entered again. 
Manda129
419 posts
Yay I won today too, congrats to all our other lovely ladies who have won too :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Just letting those who won know, that I received my prize today so yours shouldn't be far away if you haven't gotten it already :) (I am not going to say what it was because I don't want to spoil it for others). For those of you who haven't entered, make sure you enter here!
Chaotic82
522 posts
Mine arrived yesterday :)

I ended up sharing what I was sent because everyone is getting different things :)
angehill
93 posts
I've just entered too! Thanks for the heads up girls! 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I got a surprise as I received a collection product in the mail today - I didn't even know I had won as I didn't see my name on the list on the winners list or get an email. Very happy!

Kaitlyn343
268 posts
I just entered too hehe yay. I've been interested in trying their products after seeing everyone talk about it, so hopefully :)
xjayloux
900 posts
Everyone is getting different things and their faves are actually in the image you enter so I dont mind sharing what I just received if anyones curious?
Manda129
419 posts
I won the second week so havent received mine yet, but definitely interested to know what all you other ladies are receiving :)
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Manda129 I am in the same boat as you. Still waiting, so excited to see what I will get!!!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I had no idea that i won something at all and checked my mail box today and received a nail polish. 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Oh I didn't realise that everyone got something different - that's cool! In that case I got a nail polish in a really bright pink colour - which excites me because it a colour I have been wanting to try.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I got black glitter gel eyeliner, not sure how much use I will get out of it though (maybe best for someone who goes out partying lol ..which isn't me anymore) but excited to try it anyway :-)
Chaotic82
522 posts
I got blush in bashful. I'm really stoked with it!!
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Oooh Chaotic82, that blush looks amazing! Hoping on getting that or the mascara everyone is raving about! 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I got after dinner mint and it's a gorgeous teal blue color

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!