Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Christmas Beauty

8 posts, 7 members
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
The beauty advent calendars, the limited edition items and Christmas themed beauty? Who's excited? What are you treating yourself to?

I have shown great restraint so far but I know it will all disappear on boxing day. I've more so been creating christmas make up looks. So if you are a fellow christmas fairy, I'd love to see your looks. On an nbr note, I'm also enjoying carols being played.
MareeB
5239 posts
I've just ordered a Giorgio gift set from Fishpond. I've been wanting some for a few years but had to wait until I'd almost run out of all the other perfumes I have so I bought it for myself for Christmas. Other than that, I've bought so many beauty boxes this year that I don't need anything else. I hasten to add though, I'll be up for the next BBBE whenever it gets released!!!

I'm enjoying the decorations and music too :)
Macs
5351 posts
I went to Sylvia Park and saw the Loccitane calendar. Was tempted but walk past it. I'm hoping to do a Lush haul. I'm thinking of having an instore experience. Not sure yet.

So far my kids presents are complete. I just need stocking fillers. I haven't written a menu for xmas yet.I missing having a hangi. Looking into getting hangi cooker at some stage. Partner thinks it's not a good idea to try having a hangi pitt in the city lol. 

We only have xmas presents for our kids. We both indulge in boxing day sales. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I bought myself an advent calendar this year ... my first one ever!  I'm unboxing it with a daily pic on my Facebook page (link is on my profile)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I haven't made any Christmas beauty related items or advent clandestine. I joined a secret beauty santa which will be a load of fun. I tend to make my beauty purchases throughout the year over this time of year! :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I too got the Beautiful Christmas box, and I was naughty and opened all the gifts. But it was my birthday month - so happy birthday to me!
I have also ordered their 12 days of Christmas. That should last me until Christmas day... I have no excuses to open that one early.

For other people, I ordered a few Best Ever Beauty boxes, have kept one whole for a special someone, and I split a few to top up pressies to some lovely ladies as well as keeping a few goodies for myself.
Macs
5351 posts
Yes I'm doing secret santa too. I need to post my gift this week before cut off date. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I really want a couple of the Bite Beauty Limited edition sets and I'm wondering if I should get the Too Faced Chocolate Chip Matte Palette since I don't have many palettes and I like mattes. Unfortunately, Mecca Cosmetica won't be stocking it so either have to see if Two Faced will ship to Youshop or get it off ebay if I can find it for a reasonable ammount. I don't normally buy eyeshadow palettes but this one is small and cute and fairly neutral and I don't have any two face eyeshadow palettes. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!