Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

17 posts, 15 members
First Lady
957 posts
Hello lovely ladies,

Just to let you know our Christmas hours for both Beauty Review and Best Beauty Box Ever.

The crew will not be opening their laptops on Christmas Day.  

As many of you know, we're rarely ever all unreachable, but any emails, including order queries, will not be answered on Sunday.

We'll be around on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day, but may leave any non-important queries until Tuesday.

Have a fabulous Christmas!

xoxo

Amyxxoo
1155 posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS BR TEAM!!!! Truly hope you all have an enjoyable day with kids, family and friends xx

Merry Christmas BR babe's! I hope you all have an incredible day on Sunday! Xx
MareeB
5244 posts
Merry Christmas BR crew. Have a wonderful day :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope you get some awesome pressies. xx
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Merry Christmas BR Crew!  Thank you for all the hard work, vaults, competitions and trial goodies this year.  May you have a wonderful day on Sunday and may 2017 be a great year for all of you! 

Wishing all my fellow BR users a very Merry Christmas, too. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Good! As it should be. 

I hope everyone has a happy Christmas! And if you're travelling, drive safely, enjoy the ride and the sunshine MetService has promised us. xxx
kirstyj
1732 posts
A well deserved break!

Merry Christmas to the whole team! Including the ones we don't see on here :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Since we're banned from looking at our favourite obsession tomorrow... and since I'm about to make a pav and then put together a giant toy kitchen (pray for Pixie)... I wanted to pop in and wish you all the most merriest of Christmases! May your trifle be terrific, your presents perfect, your roasts ridiculously good, and your hearts happy!

See you on the flipside (bring on the Boxing Day sales!) xxx Kell 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Merry Christmas, BR xx
Macs
5351 posts
Merry Christmas to the BR Team . Thank you all for the hard work you all do through the year.

Today's been super crazy preparing food and buying last bits. Fingers crossed my roast and trifle goes well tommorow lol Merry Xmas BR Ladies had an awesome year with you all. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
So have my credit card details poised for the sales! The emails are already starting (but only from boring places so far)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Merry Christmas BR team :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Merry xmas! Enjoy the time with friends and family x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Merry Christmas my fave beauty family! I hope you've all had a fantastic day, I know I have. And I was spoiled rotten :-P 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Merry Christmas to all :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Merry xmas all. I hope all make up looked fabulous, and you got most of what you wanted.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Happy Christmas though I'm a few days late it's still the season hope you had a lovely time

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!