Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Chase the badge

9 posts, 9 members
MissQT
1547 posts
just saw in the BR email that there are now product badges for Top Rated products (rated 4/5 or higher). I love this idea. I know the home page shows the top 8 products but this will make it easy to identify the products when scrolling through the brand directory or product list.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I like that it. It's like recommendations of products at a glance.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yes, I agree, that's an awesome idea. Makes shopping easier :) and the latest reviews along the side is also cool.
Kimrose
1412 posts
Beauty review just keeps getting better, what a great idea.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooooh I love this so much.  For me it gives me indication as to just how highly a product is rated.  If I'm looking for a specific rosehip oil or moisturiser, I can look for the highest rating and start from there.  Way to go BR x
Macs
5351 posts
I started adding the highly rated items to my list about a year ago. I'm glad it's still there.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I saw this just a moment ago and was wondering if it's one of the new improvements! It's probably going to end up encouraging me to spend more money though lol.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
It's handy, though you could search by top rated on the old system as well.
JessB
219 posts
Yeah I really like it too! Though I also liked being able to go through more pages of products ordered by top rated, rather than just seeing THE top rated ones.  It's been handy in the past when I'm looking for a specific quality and the first page of top rated products don't tick that box, but something on the second page has. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!