Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Cha-cha-changes.....

123 posts, 37 members
ragingfrog
1289 posts
What would be awesome is a little section "Items in a BBBE" the box and links to all the items that were in it for the easy to review, easy to see what was the best in the box.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That's a great idea ragingfrog :-)
Ngahew
152 posts
I don't think there needs to be a separate section for BBBE items, because you'll have people who haven't purchased a box, wanting to review also. I think having those items within the normal review area allows everyone to complete. Might make it more time consuming for BR babes as well
JessB
219 posts
Question: before the revamp you could find all recently added products by clicking on a link. Is there a link for that now? Seems like it'd be difficult if we had to go to each catagory of products to check what was recently added.
First Lady
957 posts
Hey Jessb

It's still there - head to Trending Reviews on the HP (underneath the article tiles) and you have three options, Top Rated, Most Reviews and Recently Added.

Click Recently Added and See More and there they all are (or will be very soon!)
JessB
219 posts
Awesome! Thanks First Lady!! To be honest now that I know where to look I like it this way even more :) 
Am I being silly?  I can't find the page with the current trial teams.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Hmm you're right I just clicked on the trial teams button on top of forum and it lead to the page explaining trial teams. But here's the link for it
Awesome thanks. How did you get there?
Julieal
915 posts
Well done !! I love the changes you have made and so good to see more of the team -Classy !!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Is anyone else having issues with the typy box when they go to reply? or is it just me (still) ? I thought the issue would go away when I got my computer back but lo and behold it hasn't :'( I have noticed the site got faster though woooop 
tannygirl
3392 posts
No I've had that problem too. I have to really want to comment on the forum these days.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i have forum commenting issues from my phone sometimes - i click on reply etc and the screen bounces a little but won't load. Super frustrating but I wasn't sure if it was a site issue or what?
MissQT
1547 posts
I have that too! And it just happened now when I tried to reply to this thread. I end up having to open it in a new tab or copy and paste my comment and refresh the page. Happens sometimes when I comment on articles and reviews too. I'm on an iPhone too but happens on iPad as well. 

Actually it happens when I click on links sometimes too - e.g a forum post, brand in brand directory, or product in product list.
trudijoy
8375 posts
ditto and i'm on an iphone 5s
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I sometimes have to log out and log back in to help with that issue ladies x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Tried that Amy and no go :( I have to open it in a whole new tab, which works maybe half of the time 
Macs
5351 posts
I emailed Nat because I was looking for Salon Reviews. No more salon reviews. I got a fright. I was going to put one for threading I got done over the weekend. I can understand though if no one was using it.
Macs
5351 posts
Yes my iphone used to do the same thing . Luckily I haven't had that problem in a while now. 
Koni
444 posts
Hi Macs can you please share Nat's response regarding how to find the salon reviews. I used it the other day to look up a salon before booking but like you I couldn't find it. So I just entered SALON REVIEWS into the search box and scrolled to the Articles section where it had the link so it's definitely still there but I'm sure there's an easier way to find it :-)
Good to hear it's not just me having to constantly open new tabs to get around BR! I thought it was just my old phone being annoying!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello!

Is there anything worse than technology playing up? (Actually, poking yourself in the eye with a mascara wand's gotta be up there.... but....) As always if you're having any problems please email the crew with as much information as possible (screenshots of what you're seeing are GREAT, as well as browser/phone etc etc). That way we can pass it on to the Boffins and they can do magical technology stuff.

Email:  [email protected].

xo
Macs
5351 posts
I did the same thing Koni. The articles for them are there. There's no more Salon Review section. According to Nat it was the least used section of the site. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!