Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Cha-cha-changes.....

123 posts, 37 members
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi ladies

Just lettin' yall be the first to know that on MONDAY (Monday, Monday...da, da, da da da da) we're shutting up shop...

Ha ha ha for 2 HOURS while we roll out and exciting new look. Oh yes...BR is getting bigger and better than ever...

So we need to pull the site down to load up some stuff..and then sprinkle it with pixie dust so it comes up all sparkly and new...

Can't wait to hear your feedback, and let me just say (come closer...) that you'll be seeing a lot more of one of our crew members.

Love Queenie
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Ooooohh! Sounds exciting!
MareeB
5241 posts
Ahhh that does sound exciting!!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
"seeing more" of one of the crew members sounds ominous hahaha what are they getting waxed :P

monday will be fun! :D
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh sounds exciting. Can't wait to see what the new changes are. New products added to review, new features, more stuff in the vault to lust after, sounds exciting! 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Ooh, very exciting! I can't wait to see all the new changes.  Fingers crossed that the change-over goes smoothly for the BR Crew on Monday. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Oh my goodness, so much to look forward to!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh cool! Can't wait to see the revamp. I've almost cracked 600 reviews catching up to chikoboos record. Should be within the next two weeks. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Oh this sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see it.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Wonder what'll happen on monday? Sounds suuuper exciting though!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sounds fantastic! Am excited to see the new changes.Hope it all goes well :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
gosh i hope part of the changes somehow stops these spammer eejits
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Me too. Looking forward to seeing the changes but would really love to get rid of the spammers!
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh you're kidding me - more of that rubbish!!!! WE"RE NOT BUYING ANY WATCHES!!!!
BR-Queenie
261 posts
All done ladies..god that was an annoying one...

Wouldn't even mind if they bothered to make it make sense.

Anyone grab a watch while it was up?

x
Good luck for the changeover! Hope it goes smoothly!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Exciting. Shall check in Monday evening/Tuesday morning to see them.
Good luck for the changeover! Hope it goes smoothly!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Exciting! I love changes x Good luck BR crew I hope it goes smoothly :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh this does sound exciting eek, can't wait for the new look and added goodies xx
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh look forward to those changes.
-Bex-
611 posts
EXCITING!!! cant wait to see what the new changes are, bring on monday
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wohoo sounds exciting
pintsize
1072 posts
I am sure the changes will be awesome :D I can't wait to see 
siouxsannah
261 posts
Exciting! I look forward to seeing the changes. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
WOW huge revamp to the homepage and the layout! It's cool that you can see latest reviews and forum posts on the sidebar, it's almost like a realtime update thing! I notice though the rewards vault button at the top goes to the page expaining the vault instead of the page where all the goodies in the vault are shown. So is it going to be like a surprise what's in the vault? Or will there be previews?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I like it! So much tidier *heart eyes*
MissQT
1547 posts
wow love the new changes and the new layout! At first I panicked as the forum button wasn't in its usual place and I thought it disappeared but I like latesst review and latest forum post too :)
JessB
219 posts
I agree that it looks tidier :) Also love the new "Find a review" pathway!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
The new site looks fabulous and, as Shaz said, it is so tidy.  It's different, yet still familiar, which is great ... exciting new stuff for us to discover, without it being overwhelmingly different.

I love that the BR logo is now very similar to the BBBE logo and that the two can be linked together, just by looking at the logos.  

Well done, BR ladies!  Thanks for all your hard work to make the site more user-friendly for us.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Looovvvveee the new changes, I can't wait to sit down tonight and habe a good look. Congrats BR team! I love the vids with Kellie! Makes it so much more personal xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
I see there's now a cap on how much you can spend in the vault too! At least I think it's new. And I think that's a good thing... I think :-P
SandyGedge
394 posts
Wow big change :-) so far so good or should I say great...am off to continue having a nosey xx
Ringy
825 posts
It's like finding the site all over again- lots of things to check out and investigate - look g good
Kimrose
1416 posts
Congratulations ladies!  How cool is our site now?  It will take me all night to take in all the changes, so far so good!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Wow those changes must have taken a while. Great set up (although I did think it was already good :P)
MareeB
5241 posts
It might be my imagination, but the site seems to be running much faster?
Ngahew
152 posts
Looks great... But I can't seem to find 'inbox, notifications and messages'!?
shazatron101
5112 posts
might just be you Maree, still slow for me :'(
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Ngahew, same! I've searched everywhere lol. Does that mean there will be a new way to accept invites? Anyone else seen the inbox tab?
Ngahew
152 posts
Oh I'm so glad it's not just me! Lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Loving the new revamp! Maree it is going faster for me on my phone :-) Haha I can't find it either I thought I was going crazy!
Kimrose
1416 posts
I think you are right Maree! Oh yes, I dont know where the notifications tab is?
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Nice changes, I think the loading speed is the same though. I do miss the vault preview tab it was such a good incentive to see all those goodies. Kellie looks fab in the videos, like 5-8 years younger. I guess the cupping therapy is something to really look into!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
The site looks fab with the changes still keeping he colour scheme but making it more user friendly I like it especially the side tab where you can preview the forum or reviews side by side. Good work BR
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh true - the notifications tab is gone. Maybe something new is still coming...
Ngahew
152 posts
Something better and bigger... Looks so fab. I went to check if I had a notification on a trial that I accepted on the 7th... I know that the BR babes have been busy so I don't want to hound them.
First Lady
957 posts
Hey you guyyyyyyyyys,

Do not stress about zee inbox and what not, there's still tinkering to be done and a couple of other bits and pieces to slot into place, like...

...the biggest change to placing a review.

Has any one spotted it yet?  It's not live yet, but it will be soon.

xx

Ngahew
152 posts
Ooooh. I'm going for a squizz, BRB
First Lady
957 posts
Ooo and - ngahew, your trial product has arrived at BRHQ so it should be shipping out soon!

xox

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!