Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Call me impatient....

82 posts, 27 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
I was hoping to see a link to the upcoming Vault, this is driving me a bit crazy, I am so excited, cant wait. How about you ladies, excited or not?
MareeB
5241 posts
Me too Kim - I'm very excited :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I am very excited Kim! Only ever participated in one vault before and it was amazing.
First Lady
957 posts
It's coming, I promise!

Poor Mia got handed a list of 40 new lines to add for the vault yesterday...we want the first proper preview to knock your socks off!  (I don't think many of you caught my sneaky unauthorised one!)

In other news...we're now moderating reviews BEFORE they're published to the site.  So say goodbye to poopy reviews!

xox

MareeB
5241 posts
Woohoo - that's exciting Nat!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh cool! I noticed my last review got moderated. I was surprised to see an email in my inbox. 
littleparadise
178 posts
Yahoo! Love that fact that the reviews are now getting moderated. 
5 days to go ladies, the vault sounds so epic! I am trying to get some last minute reviews in to top up my points balance as I know the BR babes will have treated us. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
so good that the reviews are now being pre-moderated - esp with such an exciting-sounding vault ahead!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My last review was moderated. I went back and edited after I received the 'approved by moderator' email and the reviews now disappeared. 

Poor Mia will be very busy this week I'm sure as we all rush to do last minute reviews!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
With the vault coming up I bet there'll be a sudden rush of reviews coming in. Thanks moderators for working your butts off!! Meanwhile I'm keeping my eyes peeled for any news about the vault.
First Lady
957 posts
There is nothing like a Beauty Vault to officially welcome someone to crew life!

Yeah that sounds right Soozie, so any submitted review will be unpublished until approved.  If you can Adam and Eve it, we have had ex-members go through and edit their existing reviews with expletives and generally salty content, so we figured why not go the whole hog and take control of edited reviews too.  

This does mean you'll get an email for every review and edit, but if this bothers you you could have them set to autodirect to a folder in your inbox maybe.

xox

First Lady
957 posts
News about the vault should be coming this afternoon / evening Charmmy - I have an audience with the Queen today and numero uno topic is...VAULT. 

Vault fever is officially hitting the office, Head Pixie is starting to glare at anyone who dares glance at her nearly order vault stock!

xox
Qweenkaren
313 posts
It always astounds me how petty some people can be. If I were unhappy, I wouldnt think of messing with my reviews, I'd just leave. 

Fortunately I love this site, and am very excited about the Vault on Saturday. I keep hopping to see the preview.

Great tip on how to control the emails I might not want. In the meantime, I am happy to recieve them.

thanks BR for keeping this place great!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks, Nat.  I'm not bothered by the emails at all, was just wondering if the edited one would be picked up and added back onto the site again. I found that the overall star rating didn't really reflect how I felt about the product and there's no way to see these until the review has been submitted. 

Looking forward to another sneak peak tonight. Surely it won't be at the same time as GOT? (I can't get a time on that one either!). Too much excitement all around!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I managed to see what was in the vault during the sneak peek on Saturday... so exciting! Also love the news about the reviews. I try to make an effort to click the button when I find a review really helpful as I like acknowledging those who put time and thought into their reviews. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Chelseaadelaide, I think we were the only ones that saw it!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Can't believe there are people who would go and edit their their reviews out of pettiness! What do they even gain from doing that? Good tip for the emails though, I might set up a BR folder and automatically sort everything into there.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I think it is great reviews are being moderated l. I have seen some shockers lately. Ohhhhh will check in after work and see if it is time for a peek :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
i wish i could say I didn't believe you Nat!! We both (actually we ALL) know why some of those people are ex-members.... that sort of carryon only proves that you guys were right to axe them or indicate they're not welcome.

I need to review now just to check this new system out ;)
First Lady
957 posts
Erm me and my internet friend have been counting down to GOT since like a minute after the last season finished...we can safely say I will not be manning any preview during the hallowed hour hahaha.

I don't even think she that sees everything* will have her eyes anywhere but Westeros either.

I'm literally fit to burst. 

Will Gendry still be rowing?  Will he?!

*Love ya Queenie!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i honestly think i'm the only person in the English speaking world never to have seen so much as an episode of Game of Thrones!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
TRUUUDDDDIIIII! YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I haven't seen any of it.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Arghhhhh!!! Neon won't even say what time it's being released!
trudijoy
8375 posts
as soon as something becomes a bandwagon and i haven't done it i get all stubborn, like 'you won't turn me!'

usually i just end up coming late to the party, but in this case.... i can't see that happening!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, it was a case of 'if you can't beat them, join them' for me. That, and the formal, are all I'm going to hear about in class for the next three months. As a Media Studies teacher, it's almost part of my job to watch it lol. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I haven't seen a full episode of GOT either. I've have sneaks peaks, I'm just one of those binge watchers that likes to have the entire series available so I can finish a season in a few days, a week. I don't like the suspense of not knowing so I tend to wait quite a while until I have quite a few seasons to watch or the series finishes. 

I've been busy reviewing and I did notice the moderation prior to getting posted on the site around the end of last week but Mia did a good job and my reviews were posted within a day according to the FAQ it can take up to two days. Really looking forward to the vault preview tonight. Will there be an announcement of what time it will be open or a special button on the site when it is?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Will they even show Gendry this season is the question! poor boy has been rowing for days!
MareeB
5241 posts
Ah! I wondered where my edited review went. That answers my question.

I've never seen GoT either, but guess what Shaz and Trudi? I HAVE seen the new Planet of the Apes movie - IN 3DDDD!!!woohooooo.....
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh my goodness Maree I'm so phobic about talking monkeys, I can't even watch a trailer for planet of the apes without freaking out. for some reason, talking monkeys terrify me.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh gosh me too, Trudi! I remember seeing the original Planet of the Apes when I was a kid and it scared the bejesus out of me. No, no, no! I hate the flying monkeys in Wizard of Oz too. 

OK I've watched GOT. Can we have the sneak peak now please?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And as if by magic.....there it is!
Artemis
311 posts
Soooo excited for the sneak peek ! 
We're only on season 4 of GOT so I'm terrified of spoilers right now 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And poof! It's gone! (I feel like the gossip fairy lol)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Soozie is there a special tab or button somewhere to view the vault? Because the rewards vault tab just takes me to the page with the vault FAQ and the video with Kellie explaining about the vault.
-Bex-
611 posts
argh where are you looking Soozie? I've been checking all day, checked it 5 mins ago and nope can't see anything haha... oh the suspense 
Emily-jane
314 posts
How do I keep missing the sneak peek!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It was on the rewards vault tab but it's gone back to the video again. You have to be quick around here apparently. It's looking good though!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thanks Soozie. How exciting. I will be checking even more now.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Could we please have the exact time for the next time the vault will be open for preview and hopefully a preview that will be a couple of hours at least so everyone gets a chance to see what's inside?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha I love the suspense! Talking monkeys are definately a no no. Creepy things!
MareeB
5241 posts
I love the talking monkeys. But I really hate clowns!In reality, I'm not keen on anything in costume - you never know what's underneath....
First Lady
957 posts
Artemis - seriously stay offline until you're up to date.  Don't even glance at a screen, computer, phone.  In fact, don't talk to any one.  Don't leave your house.  Just watch and watch and watch.  hahahahaha, seriously, spoilers come from anywhere.  My mum spoilered once, I almost disowned her.

People who have not watched GOT - you know not what you are missing.  Get on board the GOT train.  Lemme put this in perspective.  I answered emails when I was in labour with Billybob.  I shut off every screen but the screen that has got GOT during the hallowed hour.  It's just sooooooooooo good!

Stop looking at my unauthorised sneak peeks!!! You see I have to put it live to test payments etc, and somehow Soozie senses it's open.  

Haha the official peeks will be announced tomorrow!  

Soozie I am beginning to suspect you are in fact the Gossip Fairy!  

And squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

That is all.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Don't worry, Nat! No vault or GOT spoilers from the gossip fairy (Feel free to drown me in body butter if I slip!) I had a parent tell me the biggest GOT spoiler once at parent interviews! I actually went "Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!" in the middle of a parent interview. The student was so embarrassed and apologetic the next day. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thank you Nat. I'll be excitedly looking out for the announcement tomorrow.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, I don't think anyone actually likes clowns. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I think you're right soozie, I don't think I know anyone who likes them!

Yeehaaa for tomorrow, exciting sneak peek!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Haha Soozie you must have spider senses for sneak previews. Missed it yet again but I'm excited for the official preview tomorrow!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I haven't seen it yet! I'm going to my sisters tommorow to watch it . She recorded GOT for me. I can't wait to see it. looking forward to seeing the vault. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
GoT is THE GREATEST. I just watched episode one of Season 7. Sooooo good!
MareeB
5241 posts
Soozie (ssshhhhh) can you just whisper in my ear if you saw my friend Elziabeth Arden there? did ya did ya????

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!