Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Buy Mac Online

8 posts, 7 members
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Can anyone please let me know where I can purchase mac products online from a NZ site? Im wanting to buy a foundation but can't seem to find any sites. Thanks.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
You cannot buy MAC online on a NZ website. The closest is the Australian store, but it does not ship here.

Emily-jane
314 posts
However you can ring the Auckland Britomart store and they can ship products if you know what you want. Hope this helps
Macs
5351 posts
Never seen Mac online Toni.  What were you looking at buying?
MissQT
1547 posts
You can order it from the David jones site but I don't think they ship to nz yet. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
Hi. I have seen listings for MAC items on TradeMe. The David Jones store in Wellington has a MAC counter if you are planning on travelling there. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
There are several Mac counters around if you pop onto the New Zealand website and search stores, they are in the Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin. Some are Mac branded stores, others are in places like Smith and Caughey exclusive type stores or 3 Farmers branches. If you are not near one I would call a store for them to send out the product, Smith and Caugheys do send out other highend items so they should be able to do this.

Unfortunately there is no online stores for Mac in New Zealand, I suspect for licensing reasons in supporting local stores as overseas don't ship here without using a freight fowarding company (reducing chances of items being delivered in less that perfect condition) and to reduce the chance of counterfeit products being purchased.

If you go into a store has it's benefits, as well as getting the foundation see if you can get a sample of primer or a second foundation.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
No mac stores near me and I purchased estee lauder from smith and Caugheys but i didn't see any mac products on there. I ended up getting a fix studio foundation from a genuine sEller on trade me which was the same price as on the Mac site.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!