Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Brand Directory Listings

31 posts, 17 members
MrsRosie
214 posts
Hey lovelies, I just have a quick question as it seems I keep buying products that arent listed in the brand directory, who do I contact or how do I go about requesting product(s) to be listed? Thanks heaps

P.S -  I reckon we sare gonna hit the 100K mark before the week is out *squee*
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey MrsRosie,

You can request products to be added here.

Hope that helps :) xo
Kimrose
1415 posts
I love it when new products are added. I pour over them and add them to my reviews to do list.  Its exciting!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
That reminds me, I need to request a few as well :)
Macs
5351 posts
After I add a product I normally check the site fortnightly to see if it's been added. I stop looking after a certain time. Every week I check recently added. I look forward to reading your Snowberry reviews Mrs Rosie.
MrsRosie
214 posts
Thanks Head Pixie thats perfect xx 

Macs - Ive had to stop using my Snowberry for the last couple of weeks as I got a terrible bumpy rash that covered MY ENTIRE FACE I was beside myself. However I think its turned out to be a reaction to a Magnesium supplement I had started taking and (hoping) not Snowberry, so I will start back up using it soon once my face has cleared so I can get the reviews done.

Macs
5351 posts
I wonder who placed that 100th review. Dying to know now. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I think I spotted who place the 100,000th review! :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Me too Amy - there was a sudden flurry of activity in the early hours of the morning!
MissQT
1547 posts
You must've done some good detective work then amy! I can't wait to find out who's won the prizes too.
MissQT
1547 posts
you've done some good detective work then Amy! I'd have no clue as to who it was. I'm dying to know who won the prizes too
MissQT
1547 posts
Ah stupid phone, I didn't think it posted my comment properly so I did it again, oops
Head Pixie
569 posts
The prizes are going out as I type... and please send energetic and loving thoughts to BR's amazing First Lady who's going hard with the points awarding and prize drawing. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
There is definitely one BR lady that stands out for the 100,000th review. Someone was very busy in the early hours! That is exciting, congrats to everyone who wins prizes. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Will there be an announcement in the forum Pixie, or only if winners want to out themselves?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey MareeB,

The winners will be listed on the winners page... but we've just got to get through them all first... Stay tuned!

xoxo
MareeB
5239 posts
Thanks Pixie - big day :) I don't want to sign into FB that's why I wondered if they were being announced here.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I knew it was you MissQT I noticed your review on the U-Review! Congratulations xx
MissQT
1547 posts
aw thanks Amy. I didn't even see my review on the u-reviewer and I was wondering how you knew! I was busy searching the site for the most recent reviews as I thought you managed to count back to the 100,000th review or something. I completely missed head pixies post too and only realised it was me until I saw you comment and I got a notification saying that Maree had commented on my review. I got all excited when I saw the 1 in my inbox thinking it was a message that I had won one of the prizes, and when I saw it was just a comment (which was still nice to get, thanks Maree) I got sad. I then saw Amy's comment and got super excited again and hurriedly tried to find he announcement post I missed!
First Lady
957 posts
And I am done!

The list of points winners can be found here if you want to have a butchers.

As always, thank you so much for contributing to the site, writing reviews, chatting, encouraging each other.  It's a wonderful thing to be a part of.

xox

P.S.  I changed out the U Review at like 8am...y'all are getting slow!!
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Congratulations to all the lucky ladies. Thank you BR for the awesome prizes.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Congratulations to all the lucky winners :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Ever since I've been on BR I've noticed that a small handful of the thousands of members  spend a massive amount of time and energy contributing to the site and promoting it's activities. It's nice to see a few of them winning a prize - it's hard to maintain any motivation for something unless you feel appreciated isn't it? Congratulations to the winners.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Woohoo. Thanks BR :) And congrats MissQT.
MissQT
1547 posts
wow that's a nice list of prizes. Thanks Sarah and congrats to all the other winners. And I agree Maree, it's nice to see some of the familiar faces on here win some of the prizes. If I didn't win the 100,000th review I hoped it would be a member that was more active and that we see around the site :)
BR-Queenie
260 posts
Hi everyone Isn't it great to reach this amazing milestone of 100,000 reviews - who would have thought it was possible only 3 years ago when we launched BR?
 I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the hard working beauty crew, our writers, editors, beauty elves, and of course the first lady and head pixie who have been heads down bum up over the last few days endlessly allocating prize points and drawing prizes on top of their normal hearty workload.
 Just to address the few intriguing comments made regarding it being good to see 'familiar faces' winning prizes,  it's probably timely to reiterate that prizes are drawn at random and you will always see faces you know win and names you don't. People interact with BR in their own time at their own level which is why the site was established. 
  Those high volume users who we mainly see on the forum,  and whose names you would recognise the most are rewarded organically anyway by earning more points to spend in the vault than people who choose to come to the site to read reviews on products they want to buy and who may just review and interact intermittently. And just because someone is not prolific on the forum it does not mean that they are not high engagers with BR on other levels.
 We always strive to be fair to all contributors who come to the site, and we always encourage people to contribute at a level that suits them and their lifestyle. We totally get it when people get busy and we don't see them for a while, but that said we would find it disappointing if we felt people were only coming to the site frequently with the expectation that they will be rewarded at prize time and for no other reason. Hope this helps y'all understand how it rolls. Love

Queenie xoxo 
trudijoy
8375 posts
having won prizes before i like seeing lots of people win them, but definitely feel a frisson of 'yay' when it's a name I recognise.

happy 100k, BR
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Thanks muchly for my 50 points BR very appreciated xx
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Congratulations to all lucky winner.. Thank you very much for 500 points BR. First time I win something for my self. Thanks
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thank-you BR crew for the bonus 100 points :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yay my first BR win - 50 points! Thank you so much.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!