Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR or NBR... RAOK ing *yourself*

28 posts, 19 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
What was the last nice thing you did for yourself?

What do you think will be the next?

I took myself out for an awesome walk in the evening sun followed by a footspa and a glass of sav...

The next thing will be tomorrow; i have to go to the doc and get some tests done so will take myself out for lunch on the way home and buy myself flowers i think :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Nice idea about doing something for yourself too! Hmmm... I bought myself some ginger slice with my lunch yesterday as I needed some cheering up. And next... Tomorrow night I'm having Indian for tea. I can't wait!!!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I had a microdermabrasion yesterday, a great deal for $75 for two with a voucher. I'm looking forward to returning next month for my second treatment :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I loooooove indian kirstyj
kirstyj
1732 posts
Jealous about your microdermabrasion AmandaJane! I'm thinking I will book in somewhere for a facial before Christmas as my skin isn't very happy with me at the moment.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I love Indian too - my fave cuisine!

Kirsty - go book it - treat yourself :)
Kimrose
1416 posts
Kirsty, I have just finished indian, my favourite meal!  I bought myself an outfit as we have a cocktail event on sunday evening and have booked a "do" at the salon
shazatron101
5112 posts
Today I redid my roots, this unicorn is back in full force! Not really digging the red but never mind. Then my acids showed up so I did that an hour ago as well as a mask which I just washed off. My face is so soft and my cheek bumps are all but gone :-) 
Ringy
825 posts
Had a snowberry facial this morning- was really nice and my skin is really smooth and soft, I let myself be talked into some product. Then I was browsing another shop and a Linden Leaves rep was there and she gave me and arm and hand massage, then the Estée Lauder lady gave me a deluxe sample of the overnight serum - I must have been walking around looking like I needed pampering! Going on holidays next week so who knows what pampering I'll get done for myself?!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Last week I purchased some makeup for myself. I don't do it often so was a reallly nice treat :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Yesterday was the hair make overy
Tonight was a spa watching the sunset with wine
kirstyj
1732 posts
Where did you get your Snowberry facial from Ringy?
pintsize
1072 posts
That all sounds so lovely Ringy :) I'd love to know which Snowberry products you got and what they are like in good time.
xx
Macs
5351 posts
What do you use to maintain unicorn hair shazz? I saw your haul amy, look foreard to seeing what looks you make with your new make up. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Perfect bliss Ong!! Your new hair is super super amazing
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I do the big self roak at christmas, because no one seems to get me what I want so I buy it myself. Small roak are done once a month or so.
idomakeupnz
150 posts
I've had a rough few months so I've been treating myself on the regular, having a huge YOLO moment haha. Mainly I've just been buying myself things that I've really wanted, I got a new tattoo which I've been wanting for so long, so that was a really big deal for me. And then I bought A LOT of makeup haha, Jessicka was an absolute sweetheart and grabbed things for me while she was in LA so that was amazing. And then the beautiful shazatron101 had me for a little week long holiday which was very much needed.

I'm all about pampering yourself and looking after the mind just as much as we do our skin, hair and body - it's so important <3 there's nothing better than taking the dogs on a long walk at the park or eating as much ice cream as you want or having a hot bath and a glass of wine.
Ringy
825 posts
Life Pharmacy had the facials - I have a feeling it was a new girl training so they had this promotion for her to get practice because she seemed really nervous. She was as good as any of the other girls there- probably better because the 1/2 facial took 55 minutes - it was thorough. I paid $40 redeemable in product- I got the Gentle Remineralising Toner Cleanser (as after my shower inventory I needed one for in there) and the new radiance face serum. There was a moisturiser that was really nice too but I've bought heaps of stuff lately, plus holiday coming up, plus don't need it so I'll get it another time. They had 10% off store wide but I didn't get that- not sure why but since I got a free facial I didn't feel like pointing it out. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Thank you Trudi. So many advantages to having it like this. Kicking myself for not doing it sooner
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Idomakeup it was fun shopping for you :)

I recently went on my dream holiday to LA, Vegas and Mexico. Mexico in particular was extremely special to me as I have always wanted to go there and never dreamed I would. I ticked a heap of things off of my bucket list like seeing crazies in Vegas, going to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam, celebrating Dia De Los Muertos in Mexico and visiting Isla de las Muñecas which has been called one of the creepiest places in the world. 

I have also upgraded my phone which I'm excited about. For the future I'm really looking forward to making a photographic book for my sister and brother in law, of my beautiful 2 month old niece. I'm also really looking forward to Christmas as its my nieces first one and I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with my family. 
mallomiss
569 posts
I did my nails last night.... 

I'm going to do some pampering on sunday night. I'm in dyer need of a facial so will do something like that I think. 

What's this "Acids" you speak of Shaz? I have bumpy skin I would like to get rid of...
shazatron101
5112 posts
You can come back idomakeup! You're much less fussy than Fiance. lol. And Macs I just use bleach and then colors! It was just the roots and that was hard trying to do bits I couldn't see but I got there in the end! Quite proud of myself :P
Macs
5351 posts
Im only asking because I really want to add some colour but not alot of it. As for answering the question.

I had a hot chocolate and cake on Monday. My favourite thing is to get my nails done. I havent done that in a while. I've been buying alot of things but their all for others. The last time I brought myself something was a nail polish set from farmers was a while ago.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Great idea for a thread.

Most recent - going home early for once and getting an early night.

Next up - a treat yoself purchase at Farmers
Artemis
311 posts
I'm a big believer in treating urself, even just to something small. Doesn't have to cost much or anything at all. This morn has been a bit blah and I've got a migraine niggling away trying to get started so when husband gets home I'm going to hop in the shower with my lovely new shower stuff. Got a wee bag of lollies which I'm also going to sit down this afternoon and devour hopefully with a cuppa tea. May even have an afternoon nap with my son if this headache turns worse.
Hope you're RAOKing yourselves today! 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Bought myself a pair of guess sunglasses and did my nails. :) Although I have to say I treat myself so often it's not really random lol
-Bex-
611 posts
I'm giving myself a massive RAOK.... Cosmetic surgery all booked in for next month, actually probably not being kind to myself hehe, I am on a health kick at the moment so feel that is being kind?! Otherwise tonight I am doing a Lush face mask FINALLY got the cranberry one.
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh wow Bex, can I ask what you're getting done?
after all my shopping over the last 24 hours, I feel very treated. My next treat will be an early night tonight I think. I've been going to bed way too late, lately. I'm not feeling 100% either.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!