Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

103 posts, 54 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Since I decided this was a hobby, I've been a typical overachiever and developed BR goals hehe.

Pretty sure I'm not the only one!

I really want to (one day!) be chosen as a hero - even if it's just for one cycle. Pretty much would make me feel like I was on the right track haha.

I want to write reviews that are good enough that there is at least one 'found this helpful' like per page of reviews.

I want to keep revising and editing my reviews so they are high quality and accurate.

I want to try and have more vault points available each time - not necessarily to spend, just to keep pushing ahead.

I want to try and challenge myself to a new beauty thing every month, and post on the forum about it and try and get other people involved! (jan was 'try something new and scary'( bright lips, liquid eyeliner), feb was no spend/pan, March is pan/only buy if you don't have anything like it, april will be.....?

I KNOW I'm not the only one! What are yours?
MareeB
5239 posts
Great goals Trudi - good luck and keep up the good work!

I'd love to be a Hero too one day :) :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I think its everyones dream to be a hero haha!! It's one of my BR dreams for sure ;-P
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Maree x

Haha true that, Shaz!
Ngahew
152 posts
OOOOOh yes...HERO aspirations here also!~!
Macs
5351 posts
My main goal is to write better reviews .  I think I have quite a bit of work to do yet on bettering my reviews. I was sifting through today .
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Mine is to achieve Hero status. I also had one to buy a beauty box (which I did at the end of last month eeeee). To make a close friend through BR. Get into the Beauty Vault. Aaaand there will be a bunch more once they add the new things to BR, which I'll have to decide on depending on how everything works.  Outside of BR I have a bunch of beauty goals, my make up pics on IG have had a bit of attention from a couple of famous people in the make up industry (celeb make up artists, official brand IG's, things like that) so I'm encouraged more than ever to set my sights on becoming a make up artist. 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I had my review on Cetaphil featured on the U-Review but I think that was last year, so getting back there again would be amazing too now that I think about it. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh I'd love to be featured too, BadIndieGamer!  (haha funny - coz I've seen you on facebook I always think of you by your name on there now!)
Macs
5351 posts
BadIndieGamer those are some really awesome goals there! Yes I've always wanted to get into the vault. Would be a blessing.
First Lady
957 posts
This thread makes me happy.

That is all.

Xxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Maybe that should be another goal: make Nat happy :p
michelleburne
229 posts
My goal is to actually sit down and get my a int g and write some reviews! I have stacks to write about
chikoboo
3402 posts
My goals are to uphold the standard of my reviews but to also challenge myself to be better.

To hold on to my hero status and hopefully be blessed with the superhero cape once again as that was just pure unadulterated fun!!!

Reach 500 reviews and 2000 posts

Buy all the products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
LOVE the last one, chikoboo ;)
Kellie
570 posts
Can we be Superheroes again? Oh gosh, I'd loooove to be a Superhero again... so much fun, and it was nice to feel loved. (You made me feel loved BR!!! xxx)

My goals? Continue doing the best reviews I can. Continue to contribute as best I can to BR. Oh, and I do have a slight yearning to be a U-Reviewer... it's good to have goals :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Kellie I'm pretty sure you can, just not back to back x
Kellie
570 posts
Yuss! Although, to be fair, there are so many amazing women on here who deserve it - I'm more than happy to wait :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love reading everyones goals!

At the moment I am trying to write one review a day. I'm not sure how long I will be able to keep it up but I'm loving doing it at the moment.

Also though I am thinking I might go back and update some of my old reviews. I love seeing some of peoples reviews when they update them when they have been using the product for longer and their view changes.
Kia
550 posts
My goal at the moment is to log in more often! I used to come on BR about 4-5 times a day, but I've been soooo busy over the past couple of months, that I hardly get time to log on even once a week!! I feel like I've missed out on so much and I dont want to!!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
 I love reading what everyone has goals to achieve on here. Mine are to make my reviews better and to be more active on the forum. IM lucky enoug t have made some amazing friends via this site and would love to make more. Overall I wat to try and contribute as positively as I can to BR. I really dig this site and want to be the best member I can.
-Bex-
611 posts
definitely write better reviews and be more active on the forum. I am shy so I am trying my best 
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
There are some really great goals in here :)
I'd like to try and be more active on the forums, I'm not the most outgoing person irl or online lol so I'm trying.
I managed my first goal of being brave enough to post an actual profile photo - that was an effort and a half lol.

And I'm with chikoboo - buy all the things!
-Bex-
611 posts
like me ksjc. It's always a photo of something else or my daughter! Never my face
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh I love making goals, they always keep me on track, thats how I've got through all my study so far ha ha ha.  However BR Goals are way much more fun lol

Goal 1: Would be to be featured in a U-Review x

Goal 2: Reaching 1000 posts xx

Goal 3: Become a Superhero xxx

Goal 4: Now this is more of a dream than a goal and that would be to meet the beautiful and amazing BR team and personally thank them for all the amazing opportunities they have given me and through this wonderful community have introduced me to so many amazing women, I feel well and truly blessed to call family xxxx
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Haha chikoboo! If anyone can own and review 5,125 products it's you
100_percent_ash
488 posts
My goal is just to up my review count. Looking at all the totals on Instagram I realise I'm such a low roller still. I feel like I've disproportionately received more than I've given to BR and I need to up my review game.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
My goal is just to up my review count. Looking at all the totals on Instagram I realise I'm such a low roller still. I feel like I've disproportionately received more than I've given to BR and I need to up my review game.
1139 posts
I actually don't have any at the moment - I think I have achieved so much already! Being a superhero was really fun, and obviously the beauty vaults have been awesome, but the best part of the site so far has been meeting some of the members in person (and chatting through various types of social media)! So I don't really have any goals in the future, other than to keep using the site to improve my skills :)
Jesse
745 posts
Great thread! I don't have set number goals, but mine would be ...

- Consistently working to improve my reviews, I like to write and I think quality over quantity is key!
- Maintain my Hero status :) I like my yellow badge!
- Achieve SuperHero status! 
- Featured reviews are always nice, and when people find them helpful! I had a review on a product featured by the brand which was neat.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
The main goal I have is to get some more reviews up and increase my total to 50, I need to start posting them rather than keeping them on word.
Get a U-review mention.
Get on another trial - this one is not really in my control.
Maybe in the next year or so get to a hero status.

tannygirl
3392 posts
  I try to write at least two reviews a week, sometimes I feel inspired and write five or six. I put time and effort into them so it's not about the number it's about the quality. I don't know if it's a goal but I would like to be able to afford a beauty box. At the end of day I would rather enjoy the site rather than try so hard that it becomes like work. So I used to really work at it and have goals to post a review every other day, but now I allow myself to just sit back and enjoy it.
   I may never reach Hero status or be on a trial team or win one of those awesome prizes but so long as I learn new stuff, have fun and write quality reviews, it's time well spent. I recently reached over 200 reviews took me awhile to get there but it's quality not quantity that counts. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to reach 300, 400, 500, 1,000 reviews but I'm not rushed to reach that within the next few months.
notjaya
62 posts
I'd love to be a hero someday too!
charly
456 posts
I would love to be picked for U-review, plus being a hero would be AWESOME! 

But in the meantime I'm just plugging away doing reviews regularly and trying to become active in the forums. 

:)
Rezee
1964 posts
Id love to be a hero one day too. My next goal for reviews is to get to 200 by the time I turn 2 in december. And maybe post more on here so I can get to 1000 would be really cool.
Lutece
1849 posts
Trudi you are on your way to Hero status! I remember when I first started beauty review my goal was to be a Hero, no lies I tried my best to reach that goal, and the moment you get there it is an amazing accomplishment, my goal now is to try and be helpful as much as i can on here, and try to do at least 2 reviews a week which I have not been doing 
trudijoy
8375 posts
yay, girls! Goals , goals, goals. Lutece I definitely read the 'hero and super hero' criteria at the last vault - which is when I found out they existed - and started to think about ticking each off....but BR love took over haha. I'm probably on here way too much some days, but it's such an awesome little community...why not!

Hero status was the focus to begin with, I freely admit that, but now it'd be icing on the pretty little BR cake we're baking ;)
melly650
375 posts
I just want to write the best, informative reviews that I can. My goal would probably be to own the 5 133 products on the database hahaha!!!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
melly650 ha ha well put yes yes me too x 
g1ggles2
358 posts
BR goals what an awesome idea!

I have always wanted to make it to hero, but I have found in he last 6-10 month my over all internet usage dropped since my return to work (oh how maternity leave gave me time to get addicted to BR)

With not having access really at work to non work websites or facebook I miss my ability to constantly comment on the forums or featured stories.

So I now fear Hero could be out of reach :( just not on it enough.

But I do always aim to write a good review & this is my main goal - I feel it is soo important after all this is called Beauty Review awhile being part of the community is awesome - the reviewing is what brought me here.

So now I just need to get some more products to review :D

AmandaJane
1147 posts
My goal is to write some more reviews and get to a 1000 points. I've been a member for a while now and need to actually go buy some more products to write reviews about :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh and another goal I forgot would be to get to 200 reviews, 166 done, 44 to go, question is will it be this year.  I may just do it as I have so many items of Lush to review he he he and a backlog of items in my favourites that need to be also reviewed.  Watch this space, and I will be celebrating with a bottle or bubbly when I get there lol
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Mumof3munchkins, your maths is a little off but it is in your favour you have 34 reviews to go till you reach 200 not 44.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha this had me giggling you are so right, how on earth did I calculate that wrong.  Some accountant I am, I can't even add he he he, I'll blame it on the lack of caffeine and lack of sleep he he he
Ngahew
152 posts
Oh my gosh yes!!! Imagine owning all 5133 products on here!!! Dreams are free luckily hehe.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
My BR goal is to go through all my early reviews and re-do them as I know a few of them aren't up to par with the reviews I write today. Becoming a hero WOULD be lovely but ultimately, I'm happy with my expert badge. 
nemesisroxx
506 posts
My BR goal is to go through all my early reviews and re-do them as I know a few of them aren't up to par with the reviews I write today. Becoming a hero WOULD be lovely but ultimately, I'm happy with my expert badge. 
Sylvia
149 posts
I don't really have any specific goals as such, but I do want to make an effort to keep involved in the forum and in posting regular reviews, especially now that uni has started back (ahhh the craziness already). I feel like I've probably been less active since being a superhero than I was before, which is a bit ironic, but life has been hectic. I really enjoy writing reviews and even just reading through the forum posts, so I think it's worth deliberately setting aside some BR time even if there are multitudes of readings and assignments looming. :) x
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I'd love to be a hero one day too but my main goal at the moment is to clear the backlog of products I can review :)
MrsLissy
301 posts
I was totally stoked the day I became a hero and can't imagine how excited I would be if I was made a super hero! That is one goal. My other BR goal is to be the featured reviewer. I haven't been yet and I would love to. Now that I've done over 100 reviews my next big achievement will be 200. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!