Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

37 posts, 26 members
-Bex-
611 posts
so I just noticed when I was about to start some reviewing that it's my BR birthday today 3 whole amazing years!! What a blast those 3 years have been. 

Thanks for putting up with my ramblings BR XX 

anyone else got their BR birthday coming up?
Rezee
1964 posts
Happy third birthday! You've been here since almost the start right? My 2 years is coming up in December. 
-Bex-
611 posts
Yeah I think so Rezee, part of the furniture now! Haha. I can't believe how much BR has grown since the start it's insane. 
pintsize
1072 posts
Happy BR Birthday :) <3 I hope you Celebrate in BR style xx
Head Pixie
569 posts
Happy BR Birthday bexb! THREE YEARS! That's impressive. And don't apologise for ramblings (which are not at all rambly), we love having you as part of the BR community :) xx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Wahoo! Happy birrrrrthday to yoou. Hope you get a special trial op as a present ;) xx
MissQT
1547 posts
happy BR brithday bex! :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Woohoo! Well done Bex! thats awesome ! x
Macs
5351 posts
Happy three years. I've enjoyed reading reviews ,comments and pics xxxx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Happy 3 year BR birthday bex =) x
mallomiss
569 posts
Happy Birthday!!! 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Happy 3rd birthday! I just checked when I joined, as I thought it was around this time last year and realised that I missed my first one last month (18th Sept)! 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Happy BR Birthday bexb! That is crazy I bet that has gone really quickly :)
SandyGedge
394 posts
Happy 3yr BR birthday hun :-) mine is coming up on December 2 & it'll be 2 years for me. Wow how time flys bye when you're having fun ;-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Happy birthday. Mine is the same day as this coming vault. I will count whatever I get as a BR birthday gift or my real birthday gift since my birthday for real is this month too.
Julieal
915 posts
Happy BR birthday Miss 3yr old -I will be 1 in January and have enjoyed being on this site.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Haha happy 3rd BR birthday :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Wow! Happy BRthday hon xx I'm only lil, will be two years in Jan!
MareeB
5241 posts
Happy BR Birthday Bex, well done :)
annanguyen
142 posts
Happy 3rd BR birthday, Well done!! 
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Happy 3rd Birthday Bex :) celebrate in style sweets xx 
thats awesome 
-Bex-
611 posts
aww you lot are lovely!! feel so blessed to be apart of this amazing community, you all rock xx
MareeB
5241 posts
You must be one of the original members? when did BR start? you might be one of, or the, longest member?
-Bex-
611 posts
I am pretty sure BR started sometime early October Maree. Haha yip one of the old dogs hehe
kirstyj
1732 posts
That is so awesome that you are still an active member bexb!
Macs
5351 posts
Thats awesome bex, three years is a long time. You must get sick of me bugging you with your reviews hahahaha
MareeB
5241 posts
That's fabulous Bex, you're like the Ken Barlow of BR!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thats awesome bex! Yay!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Wha hoo Bex! Happy 3rd BR Birthday :) xx
Rezee
1964 posts
How did you find out about br bex? Must have been quite cool to see this in the beginning stages compared to how much its grown now. I can't even imagine whats in store over the next year.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooooh good question Rezee.... and who else was around in 2012?
-Bex-
611 posts
Haha Ken Barlow love it! At the time I was googling a review for ?? (I can't remember) and BR popped up and as they say the rest was history, I signed up, I think within a week or 2 I was on a trial for the Pantene 3 minute miracle. I would love to know if there is anyone else still around from the start I think there was a Victoria or Veronica at the start? We need a history lesson 
Macs- you don't bug me at all x
Mila
1209 posts
Wow 3 years that is impressive!!!! Happy br birthday :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
3 years! That is awesome. Happy Birthday. I wonder who is the longest active member? You must be one of them?
AmandaJane
1147 posts
3 years is a long time :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Wow 3 years! Happy BR birthday!
littleparadise
178 posts
SO cool to see you super active for your 3rd year! I just had my first BR birthday in September, and it can be tricky with everything going on in life to be active all of the time! How impressive! It must have changed so much over those years!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!