Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR 100,000 facebook Giveaway

59 posts, 31 members
Macs
5351 posts
If your on facebook you might have seen the huge list of giveaways. I'm really excited about it. Better up my reviewing game so we can reach that milestone. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Wow, you made me look Macs!! There's lots of fab prizes!  Didn't Nat say there'd be some  competitions to review the latest vault products too? Busy busy busy times....
MissQT
1547 posts
those giveaways look so good! Time to get reviewing then :)
MissQT
1547 posts
ah and I just read that there's more prizes to be added too!
-Bex-
611 posts
Gosh BR you spoil us!!! I can't wait to see that ticker click over to 100,000. Anyone have any guesses to when it will happen? 
how exciting ???? Perfect time for all those lucky ladies that got items from the vault to post their reviews. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I haven't been paying attention to the rate of reviews but I know it will speed up the closer we get to the 100000 target. Not long now I bet! Wild guess = early or mid July.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Well with the beauty vault recently I have a few extra things to review :) Thanks for drawing my attention to it.
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm a bit in awe of those prizes! There are so many. I try and do three a week so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I am looking forward to seeing that counter tick over to 100,000. I wonder who will be the lucky reviewer to get on that number. Any bets as to when we'll hit this goal? If 10% of the br members wrote one review each we could get there this week! I'm thinking start of August maybe?
Macs
5351 posts
Im going to bid on September. I think I'll have a wine to celebrate. I have a Sav that I've been saving. 
2lilmnkys
106 posts
I better go through my makeup drawer and make a list of stuff to review. Those are some awesome giveaways! Thanks BR
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Maree, I also thought there was something mentioned about the first to review a product after the vault was over, but I've hunted through the site and can't find that post anywhere.  I don't even remember which BR team member mentioned it.

I reviewed two of my 3 vault hauls this weekend (Maybelline Fit Me Natural Beige foundation and Nair Irresistible Toffee Apple Wax).  
MareeB
5239 posts
I know I saw it Silvene, but I just don't remember where :)
First Lady
957 posts
t'was I!  We're just working out the system / reward!

If we do it manually it's more work (well duh...)

If it's automated then it might encourage substandard / fake reviews for a quick points gain!

But we're getting there!

xox
MareeB
5239 posts
Never a dull moment Nat!!!
First Lady
957 posts
And Rezee...you have just inspired the MOTHER of all compeititions with your very well made point about if just 10% of members review...

Seriously I'm bursting.  If I finalise it tonight I will let you ladies know the scoop first.

xox
MrsRosie
214 posts
I saw this on FB too Macs, so many great prizes up for grabs. I cant believe what a milestone it will be for BR Im excited already! I have so many products to review, hopefully I can help get us to the big 100k sooner.
MareeB
5239 posts
If we all do our vault products that must make a big push forward? I'm ready to do mine, can't wait :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks for the response, First Lady.  I was starting to think that I'd imagined it! 
Rezee
1964 posts
Oooooh, that sounds exciting! *feels special*. Looks like I'll be in for a BR stalking session tonight haha.
-Bex-
611 posts
ooooh Renee what have you inspired? Yes I will be stalking all night too
First Lady
957 posts
Ok...we'll be letting everyone know tomorrow via site message BUT...

if we reach 100,000 reviews THIS week, all reviews will go in the draw to win...

A year of BBBEs.  

Yes, every single BBBE delivered to your door for a year.  Including any extra mini or LE ones we release.

Put it this way - review 1 product, you have 1 raffle ticket.  Review 5 products, you have 5 entries.

Lets hope everyone goes for it, I would just adore announcing the winner of this!

xox
pintsize
1072 posts
So exciting!! I have a few products almost ready to review so I think when the kids are back at school/preschool I might get a chance to get going again.
I love watching the number creep up and it would be amazing if my 3year BR anniversary coincides with the 100,000th review So my guess is for the end of this month :D <3
Rezee
1964 posts
That is very cool! I want to say something but I'll get in trouble lol. I so hope we can make this goal!
-Bex-
611 posts
Oooooh First Lady!!!!! That is waaaay too exciting what an unbelievable prize, oh well I can see Mt. Washing happening this week ah well so worth it xx
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Whhhhhhhaaaaattttt?! Oh my lordy! Amazing :)
pintsize
1072 posts
Clearly my response was too slow to load (rural broadband at it's finest haha)
Oooh better get cracking with my reviews then :D 
Extra excited now!!!! :D
tannygirl
3392 posts
Ooooh, that's a pretty good incentive to review, review, review. 
Koni
444 posts
The giveaways were already epic enough but adding this to the mix if we get to 100K this week - truly amazing. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Wooooaaah - someone is going to be verrrrry lucky ....
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Wow that is a massive and very generous prize. Time to review all the things I have used up!
annanguyen
142 posts
I got my code to get 15% discount from BBBE. Thank you BR for sending it through, can't wait to get my next boxes.
annanguyen
142 posts
Oh my...That's the BEST giveaway ever. I have to make some time to write some reviews this week even though I have exams coming up next week :)
MissQT
1547 posts
That is such an amazing prize!
MrsRosie
214 posts
Wow-wee thats a prize and a half! I wonder if we can pull this off ladies??  Guess what Im going to be doing every night this week...
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Woah that's insane - good luck ladies :) 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
What fabulous prizes!  Fingers crossed that we can reach the review target by Tuesday, so that one very lucky lady can win all those BBBE's! 
Macs
5351 posts
This news is mind blowing. I was telling my partner tonight. He normally rolls his eyes at me but he laughed.
Kimrose
1415 posts
We are so,so lucky. I cant wait to see who is the lucky 100,000th reviewer...
siouxsannah
261 posts
What an exciting time to be a member of BR!
ashiley
20 posts
Just completed five reviews! We're a little bit closer to 100,000 now :) All those prizes look amazing.
pintsize
1072 posts
I couldn't find the right thread so thought this one would be okay :D

I just submitted my 300th review :D EEeeeeeee
one of my BR goals ticked off... and just a couple of weeks shy of my 3year BR-Anniversary

:D :D :D

Time to celebrate with a nice warm hot chocolate :D

Happy reviewing everyone
xx
-Bex-
611 posts
Yay Pintsize that's awesome!! Congratulations xx enjoy that hot chocolate 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well done Pintsize!!! I did 300 the other day so I'm celebrating for both of us :D :D :D 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Oh wow everyone writing reviews but I didn't get time properly to write review.
my goal is to reach 100 but I had done 70 yet. Far way to go. I need some energy.
pintsize
1072 posts
Thanks Bex and Shaz <3 xx
It has been a goal now for a while so I am very happy to have achieved it :D

Rajvee it takes time hun, and 70 is an impressive number in itself... you haven't been a member very long (well 6 months) so that is already a very very good start.
Set yourself a goal and break it down to an achievable number per week and see how long it will take for you to get there.

I had hoped to hit 300 before the vault but I lost momentum and it was hard to pick up again... now I am making up for it though :D
I am most relaxed when I am writing so this is my happy place to be.
Macs
5351 posts
Congratulations on your 300th Review. Thats a huge milestone.

Rajvee, I believe you will reach your goal of 100 reviews. Take your time. If you can review between 2-4 reviews per week you'll be there in no time. When you reach 100 let me know and will celebrate it.
Woo hoo, nice incentive...a years worth of beauty boxes amongst other things. What more incentive does one need?
trudijoy
8375 posts
well this has coincided nicely with my will to review returning after two incredibly busy and stressful months. Will also have to request that a bunch of things be added once I get myself sorted with what's not here yet!

Cool prize! I won the 80k reviews one so can't imagine i'd be that lucky twice, but you never know; gotta be in it to win it <3
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
This is so exciting! How do we check how many reviews there are already? My friday night brain can't seem to find it anywhere :(

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!