Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Boxing day shopping!

23 posts, 17 members
Rezee
1964 posts
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, but now onto sale time haha. I'm waiting for lush but have just bought a best beauty box the summer edition. They are all 30% off so I couldn't help it, you can layby too but I wanted it now!
First Lady
957 posts
Happy Boxing Day morning Rezee...kids playing with their new toys?!  

xoxo

Head Pixie
569 posts
SO. MANY. SALES. 

I saw Smashbox mention something was coming today on their FB page... the anticipation is real.

Aaaaand. LUSH. The little human is obsessed with their bubbles. I'm obsessed with their bombs. It's win/win.

As for that BBBE deal... my fingers are hovering over the 'buy' button on the Skin to Skin box. 

'Someone' may have been given money for Christmas.......... :)

Toni-Lee
503 posts
I got myself the nudes box. Want to try the cc cream.
Rezee
1964 posts
Haha Nat, yes. All those loud toys of course, plus loud singing and asking to eat lollies for breakfast!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I've only had two emails - Beautylish and Peter Alexander. I'm only waiting for one store to start their sale, I even had alarms set for 3 and 4 am and it still hadn't started! Even though it's summer and I'll hoard the bombs until I can't use them, but never mind. I am awake and excited and about to make some of my 'Calm the F Down' Tea the man bought me for Christmas :D
Macs
5351 posts
I'm standing in a long que at Lush and it's not open yet. Happy Boxing Day shopping girls.
shazatron101
5112 posts
It appears there aren't many happy campers in the Lush group! I got everything I wanted minus 2 bombs but I mean... I'm not too cut up about it. and my spend was a few hundred dollars less than last year ;-) 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I haven't done much boxing day shopping this year, I brought a lot of stuff before Christmas this year.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I honestly think the pre Xmas and new Year sales are just as good (if not better) and the Boxing Day ones are horrid because there are too many people!
Macs
5351 posts
Everything I wanted wasn't in 2 Lush stores lol Guess I'm doing an online order 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I don't really need anything but am trying to do a lush order, hopefully the website issues are sorted soon.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Got myself a perfume gift set from farmers but other than that there wasn't much else I wanted :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I picked up a best of summer BBBE as well. Went online to Lush when the server was down grrr, tried again later but there was nothing that I wanted that was on there so I might pop into a store on wednesday since one isn't far from work but if I miss out, I don't mind. I just wish they had started the sale when I checked it at 5am.
I only have one hope now and that is the beautylish lucky bag that happens tomorrow.
MissQT
1547 posts
I was pretty good this year and restricted myself. I only got one dress. I went and stood in line at lush but they didn't have the two things I wanted. However I might go back to farmers and buy stuff as their Boxing Day sales are still on tomorrow.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
We went into the warehouse on boxing day for the kids to use the vouchers they got for Christmas. There isn't a lot I wanted beauty and non beauty related so didn't bother spending :) I did pick up some lush though
Ringy
825 posts
I got the nudes and summer box - I really didn't need them but the temptation was too much. The I headed into town where I got my one gift box from lush. I had to exchange a pair of jeans that I got my daughter in the wrong size which was quick and and easy. Oh I may have got some body wash and body butter from the body shop that was on sale  - because that ginormous lush box may not have had enough stuff in it!?! Not sure what I was thinking there - I got a bit caught up in the moment. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I was in Dunedin on Boxing Day afternoon, so went to Rebel Sport and got some awesome walking shoes. What a queue though - unreal!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I've been shopping online so much that when I went out today to Gfield which is out of my zone I discovered a parallel import for ikea I was in awe of all the Alex drawers. Also Farmers in Abany stocking Mac oh boy. I couldn't buy anything because I did a Mecca purchase last night but if anyone is looking for ikea then Gfield is the place.
MissQT
1547 posts
I didn't even know we had an IKEA store in NZ. Too bad I don't live in Auckland.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I ended up making two boxing day sale purchases - nothing BR unfortunately. But I have a trip coming up soon which might change my lack of BR purchases lately.

I bought some stuff from the iconic - great clothes site, as they were having 25% off the sale price, and then bought some stuff off the Cotton On website. The second one was kinda on a whim as I went to their site and when I signed up to their newsletter I got 30% off - so I had to purchase right!?!
I'd been wanting to try the brand So Simple Skincare for ages and they had a 'Boxing Day sale' that ended on 23rd of Dec (guess they wanted a Christmas break!), with 50% off the whole store, so I took the opportunity to buy a few things.  Things I do not need by any stretch of the imagination, but who can pass up 50% off on things they really want???
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
MissQT nor did I granted it's a parallel importer it's good as for my liking with alot of variety. My kids kept saying it's not ikea because it's too small. Lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!