Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

47 posts, 30 members
clairelouise
134 posts
Hello lovelies! 
Yesterday I launched my beauty blog! I'm oh so pleased with it (given how much effort it took to put together!) I was just wondering if anyone else on here has a blog? I would love to follow it!

You can find mine at www.bellafourteen.com or on Facebook =)
emzor
143 posts
I'll definitely be checking it out!  I am an ex beauty blogger myself, had to quit due to having no time for it anymore which is sad :( Good luck, hope your blog is a success!!!
brushandbullet
395 posts
Me too -- I started mine a couple of months back. Fun, eh? I'll check yours out :D
bronjenks
253 posts
Id love to do a blog, but have no idea where to start?
will def go check yours out and see if I cant get mine off the ground.
:-)
adelewarburton
53 posts
Will check yours out for sure, here is mine
crimsonista.blogspot.com it's called elysium fields, it's on bloglovin.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I have thought a lot about the idea of a blog, but I think I am too lazy to update it haha.

Thanks for the links ladies - I have been checking out your blogs and am really impressed :)

clairelouise Your tattoo story is so upsetting - I am really sorry you went through that. Depression is awful - I truly wouldn't wish it on anyone. Your story is really brave x

HouseOdBanana
350 posts
I love bloggs! I am a true blogg junkie! Where I am from (Sweden) blogging can end up being your job. A few people have become millioneris on it like, Kissie she is the biggest one and only live of her blogg. 
analesha13
129 posts
so glad I've found this post! I've just started too. I'm www.lipsandbubbles.blogspot.com please follow me! And if there's not an option to follow/subscribe please ! Haha. 
Also follow me on twitter if you want. I'll follow you beautiful ladies too :) (@analeshaaaa) 
cassandramyee
31 posts
Yay love finding new NZ blogs. Honesly don't be hesitant about starting, if you enjoy something, may as well write about! I started mine nearly 8 months ago and it was the best decision, I love it so much. Everyone has been so lovely, plus I love the whole process of designing my blog to the photo taking and writing the posts, it is a little place where I can express my thoughts. I say to everyone - GO FOR IT!

My blog is cassandramyee.blogspot.com
michelleburne
229 posts
Impressive blog clairelouise, I have had tattoo lazer removal, deciding that I wanted to get rid of both my sleeves, because of constantly being judged and stared at, the pain was unbearable and I have just made peace with myself and am happy in my own skin. I tattoo for a living, but having moved into the beauty industry doing permanent makeup, my appearance did frighten some clients, if I could have peeled my skin off I would have at the time!  I still have both sleeves and more, I am who I am. :) Thanks for your inspirational blog.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Okay, so I'm completely new to this whole blogging thing lol.  How do I do it and are there any tips lol :-)
kayxcake
422 posts
I tried to join your site but it kept saying "We're sorry... We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later" *sigh* will try again later on.

Here's my beauty / lifestyle blog :) and I've recently created a new FB page, like?  
lenarose
313 posts
I've got a fairly new beauty blog - Lena Talks Beauty I've really been enjoying it so far, and seeing what other bloggers are up to as well.

My blog twitter is @lenatalksbeauty but my personal one is @superleeni, I love connecting with people on the #bbloggers tag.
Wingles
52 posts
http://www.wendywings.com/ is my site and although not strictly beauty there will be beauty reviews/giveaways

http://www.facebook.com/wordswithwendywings is the FB page associated with the site ( might pay to like this so as not to miss any giveaways or updates )

:)
lapereau
46 posts
Yay, new blogs to follow!

I love following NZ based beauty blogs.

I have one.. well, it's more of a hybrid of beauty and a certain street fashion that I love.
http://laceclub.blogspot.co.nz/

It's been a bit dead lately because I've just taken up a new job and keep losing the transfer cable for my camera ._.

Will be checking all of the above out :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Okay, I created a blog, but not sure what to do with it he he he, any tips or advice would be appreciated.  Thanks so much xx
flicked through all your blogs - love them all :) check mine out too - it's fashion/beauty :) armastuscouture.blogspot.com  :)
Susilia
484 posts
Looking through these blogs I just feel like deleting all traces of mine, lol! Where can I find your blog, Sarah?
clairelouise
134 posts
I've fixed the "follow" problem my blog was having! Only took me an hour or so haha, damn technology! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Susilia, this is my blog but I actually haven't done anything as I'm not quite sure where to start lol.  Any tips would be appreciated.  I was basically just going to put photos of my hauls from iHerb and my beauty subscriptions and say what I thought about the product, but its so time consuming lol.
Susilia
484 posts
Thanks Sarah, I followed you! I can't give you any tips as I just started out and struggling myself, but I must say I'm, sure I'm doing something wrong, I have 4 blogposts and no followers and you have zero blogpost and 4 followers already, how are you doing that,lol? :D My blog is http://beautyelysium.blogspot.co.nz/

I think you can put your youtube videos into your blogposts, so you could write a sentence about your iherb haul and say, here's the video, watch it guys. That would be easier, wouldn't it?:)
sjwallisnz
39 posts
Hey guys, yay i love finding new blogs to follow!  I have a beauty/lifestyle blog here: 

http://www.thewhiteroomnz.blogspot.co.nz

I really enjoy blogging, will check out all your blogs/facebook pages and follow :)

https://www.facebook.com/thewhiteroomnz - this is my facebook page, it is relatively new so i would love it if you could check it out and like :)

chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm so lazy with blogs, I never read them its the same with youtube videos I just never get the time to watch, which is why my own blog I started about 3 years ago is still sitting there with about 5 posts on it and no more activity lol.  But since BR I am so getting into learning more and will start subcribing to some blogs and vlogs now I think, especially now the weathers turning and the nights are drawing in, can't do much else in the dark and cold outside might as well =)
Kaiarahi
160 posts
Look forward to checking out all of your blogs ladies! 

I used to blog regulary (I have an infertility one) but it's hard work keeping up with it! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Susilia, awww thanks sweets for following me, I have just added my memebox youtube videos to my blog, just received 2 today, so they are new ones.  I am also following you now.  I love your RoseRoseShop haul, I purchased from them, still waiting on my package.  Will put that in my blog too.  I didn't even realise I had any followers until you told me he he he ;-) Believe me I'm not doing anything lol.
Cat
474 posts
I started a blog a few months ago but I find it extremely hard work to keep up with regular posts, my posts are sporadic! If I do a post I tend to need a lot of time as I like to nail out a post from start to finish in one session. I'm not to happy with mine to be honest, I only have a iphone camera and being a bit of a perfectionist the photos are not really up to standard. I like to show swatches and wish the colours would come across better. Other then having the blog addy in my signature here for a little bit I haven't advertised the fact that I have a blog, its just something I write in occasionally. But in saying that I'll link it just in case anyone is interested in some mindless jabber haha.

I have it linked to that site Bloglovin too. Its such a handy site to follow blogs.

nicola_w11
21 posts
Wow, so great to see some many NZ girls starting blogs! I love some overseas ones also like Lily Pebbles but it's hard when they review products you can't get here in NZ so NZ beauty blogs are great. I started one a couple of years back but disabled it due to lack of time. Cat, you are doing a great job on your blog! I'm now following you via bloglovin'. I find bloglovin' great as it save time visiting each individual blog, highly recommend it to other blog readers out there. Looking forward to visiting other NZ beauty blogs, keep it up girls!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I just started my very own blog which is going to be reviews on any and all things beauty related :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Agrrhhhh your blog is full of beauty goodness!!Absolutely love!
neninoir
210 posts
o.0 Zombies mixed with beauty!!! Best thing EVER!!!!  0.o ( so excited to read your blog jessickaxnz ) 
lenarose
313 posts
I've been loving blogging, have just added a bunch of you to my favourites folders.
bex_mcd
46 posts
I also have a blog, it is a mix of bucket list adventures and beauty product and restuarant review, if you want to check it out www.pocketfullofdreams.com, sorry for some reason it won't let me post it as a link.
analesha13
129 posts
I am really enjoying bblogging too! And reading all your blogs. they're all so fantastic! Its definately a hobby that I could spend hours doing without realising! haha
katypatatie
142 posts
I love blogging. I am very new to it lol. My link is in my signature bar if anyone wants to check it out. (If you are waiting for your Violet Box don't look at my blog until you have recieved yours)
xjayloux
900 posts
Loving your blog! Really awesome reading about the neutrogena oil free eye make up remover. Brought it yesterday on a whim to use to protect my lash extensions sounds fabulous! 

Took a browse through older posts and read through your very honest entry about your battle with tattoos and depression. I think you are very brave for sharing your story and you never know how many people you will help by doing so. 

I look forward to following your blog!

I really feel like I should get back into blogging. I have all this creativeness which I dont know what to do with.. But at the same time am ridiculously busy! 
brushandbullet
395 posts
I've been really enjoying blogging as a creative outlet. At the moment I'm writing up a thesis and it's a hard slog -- it's great to write stuff just for fun! I love photography too and it's nice to have a purpose for it.

If anyone else is wanting to explore their creativity a bit, I'd highly recommend it :D Whether it's beauty, lifestyle, food, whatever -- there's such a great supportive blogging community. 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
brushandbullet I love your blog!! Your photography is awesome - I always thought photographing beauty products would be easy, but I actually find it a lot harder than taking photos of people ;)
brushandbullet
395 posts
Thanks so much jessickaxnz! I know exactly what you mean -- not just products, but selfies too. So hard to photograph makeup and have it show up on your face, what's with that?!

I'm looking forward to more zombies+makeup, by the way.
1139 posts
I'm not a blogger but I totally get how hard it is to take selfies. I can put on a heap of makeup and then in the photo it looks like I'm wearing nothing... no, I want to show everyone how pretty the blush/highlighter/whatever is! And don't even get me started on having hooded eyes, haha!
Hollie
320 posts
Hollie
320 posts
oh sorry, I hijacked the thread with the perils of selfies.....feel free to ignore lol :) Good going on the blogging peops - I've tried in the past, but always give up after a few - too easily distracted.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
brushandbullet Aww thank you :) I like zombies hahaha.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Woot! my first blog all up and running lol. 

chikoboo
Hollie
320 posts
Cool blog Chikoboo! I loved living in the U.K with all the amazing stories....I sepcially loved Accessorize.....oh how I miss thee.  But very cool to read someone else's unpacking of VB. I found the CK product wasn't the right color for me either, but does suit my lips. Not sure if it's au fait to use it therre, but what the heck, it works. I also got a different product from Moroccon Oil and got a hair mask treatment instead, so will be good to try that.

BTW, are you in Queenstown by chance...just judging by your contact pic? You don't have to anwer that tho :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
No hollie I live in otago but not Queenstown,  it was just a recent piccie I took whilst on holiday there =)

yes I miss accessories too, and next, evans, primark,boots, superdrug lol

Hollie
320 posts
Ahhh yes all those! I miss the cheese.

MissJordy
4 posts
I'll have to check you out! I love my blog with all of my heart, it's really something to be proud of. It's like my child! hahahaha, im at http://alittlepinchofwonder.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!