Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Big day today for the BR Crew

35 posts, 30 members
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Yes ladies, we've all been up since 4.30am prepping for our first video shoot for the Best Beauty Box Ever! 

Keep checking in on FB and IG today as we'll be posting behind the scenes pics and you'll be able to see the Beauty Pixies live for the first time! All properly chaparoned of course by the lovely Head Pixie who is busy curling her pink eyelashes as we speak...! 

Love Queenie
Head Pixie
569 posts
I'm finally going to be a real pixie!! My glitter will finally be properly magical!!

Koni
444 posts
I can't wait to finally see some of the beauty pixies that make this all happen!! Head Pixie, I always thought you were a real pixie - glitter or not, your bubbly energy is magical!
Kimrose
1418 posts
How exciting for us all. I can't wait.
-Bex-
611 posts
How exciting!! Can't wait to see it
Emily-jane
314 posts
How exciting for the BR crew. I can't wait to see the end result and some of the faces behind the scenes :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Great article on stuff today as well!
HERE
for anyone interested :)
MareeB
5242 posts
That was an interesting article on Stuff, thanks Kirsty.
Julieal
915 posts
Head Pixie -You don't need glitter you Shine all the time !!
Look forward to seeing it ladies :-)
fantastic work ladies 
First Lady
957 posts
How fabulous does Queenie look?

There's the usual negative nelly comment on the stuff article, so if you have a few minutes to leave some positive feedback we'd love you forever!

xox
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I saw this on facebook this morning and was wondering what it is! Sounds so exciting can't wait to see the final video!
MissQT
1547 posts
Exciting! Look forward to seeing it!
annanguyen
142 posts
Wow how exciting! We can't wait to see :)
Ringy
825 posts
very proud moment for you all. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Looking forward to seeing the BR crew. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
Great article on Stuff, and your video shoot sounds exciting!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Can't wait to see the final result x Proud moment for the BR crew :) great article on Stuff. The Queen looks Fab x
Macs
5351 posts
I've been out all day. I look forward to watching this tonight sometime. I saw a glimpse of skittles on Instagram. 
MareeB
5242 posts
There's some great pics on Instagram :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I saw the article. Now that's the kind of news article I like to read on stuff :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
it took me a second. Merilyn....Merilyn... wait that's "Queenie!" Gorgeous - first time I think I've had a face to put to the moniker.

Looks like 2016 is going to be the year BR/BBBE takes over the world! Well, Aotearoa at least :)

Well done, team.
Instagram photos look great ladies
Head Pixie
569 posts
Skittles... and M&Ms;... and Peanut M&Ms;. The Peanut M&Ms; were a baaaaaaaaad idea. I now want to eat all of the Peanut M&Ms; in the world! Such a great day :) xo
Thanks head pixie now you are giving me cravings I'm going to have to go to the supermarket bugger it lol. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Great article on stuff. I love the pink wigs you guys look awesome :)
Totes agree, looking forward to the video :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
eek, super exciting, I can't wait either, this is going to be so epic (yes I did just say the word epic lol).  Awww Head Pixie, so excited for you and can't wait to see you spreading pixie dust in this video.  The hardest part is waiting for it he he he xx
pintsize
1072 posts
This is so neat, I can't wait to see the magical wee pixies and Head Pixie sparkle on screen :D
Very exciting!
I loved reading the article on Stuff and commented too.
Proud day!!

Trudijoy... on BRs fb page there is a video of Merilyn so you can get a wee sneakpeak of Queenie in real life :D it was from a while ago though and might just be addressing some issues raised with the first or second vault if I recall correctly.

<3
2lilmnkys
106 posts
BR is growing in leaps and bounds. So happy for you all. Cant wait to check the video out.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Yay how exciting for you all. Cannot wait to see the final video!
Kikikiana
52 posts
very cool idea! can't wait to see it!
Rezee
1964 posts
How cool, I'm looking forward to seeing this video. The pic with all the ladies with pink wigs looks cool too.
Artemis
311 posts
lovely Stuff article, well done!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!