Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best Beauty Box Ever: NZ Brands

12 posts, 9 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
For some reason I can't find the thread I started on Beauty Boxes, but wanted to thank everyone who gave tips and advice! I ended up finding the link to the new NZ one that looks great, but am now also ordering the Best Beauty Box Ever NZ Brands Box too - I really want to try and primarily support NZ brands wherever possible (and recently stocked up on Skinfoods, which is easy, since they are such great value for money!). So it will be nice to try this one. Thanks everyone who commented on the previous thread :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Kiwilass the NZ BBBE is worth buying just for the Living Nature oil - all the other fab products are a bonus! I'm looking at buying a second one...
Macs
5351 posts
Im enjoying everything in this nz brands box. Im slowly going through each product. I hope enjoy it as much as I do. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I think some things in the original post may of broken some forum rules that'd why it dissapered :) Really glad to hear about the BBBE NZ Brands. That's the one I got and I loved it!
Qweenkaren
313 posts
They are great boxes. I like that you can sneak peak, other than the nz one where I was happy for a surprise & loved almost everything in it, by sneaking a peak, convinced me that the eyes have it box was what I was looking for (see what I did there?) but I also saved some money on not buying a box, as I already had most of the goodies in another box.
annanguyen
142 posts
I bought myself a BBBE- NZ brand and it's the best box ever! I enjoy and love all the products in the box. So worth it!
Designer-mic
249 posts
I'm loving the NZ box. So many awesome goodies.
KiwiLass
174 posts
ooohh now I'm really excited and can't wait to recieve it! I am also very tempted by the Eyes Have It one.....hmmm :)
Macs
5351 posts
I have my eyes on that box too. Looks awesome.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I bought the NZ brands one. My first beauty box ever! I definitely think that that wa the best choice for me out of all the options they had. There was one product I won't use but everything else was great and diverse too. 
MrsRosie
214 posts
Im still hankering to get my hands on the NZ brands BBBE...I hope they are still in stock once Ive saved all my pennies up! Did I see a discount code somewhere for it...? *prays* haha.
Macs
5351 posts
Im hoping for discount too mrs rosie. Im hoping my points I've accumulated will help.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!