Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best Beauty Box Ever

69 posts, 24 members
MareeB
5241 posts
I keep telling myself I'm going to be frugal this year, but I also keep looking at the BBBE site to see if there's anything happening. I can't help wondering if there's any little fairies about who might be willing to spill some insider information???
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm trying to do a "no buy" this year, using all the products that I have and only buying WHEN I run out. In saying that, I bought quite a few BBBE last year and am almost certain I will buying if they have a cruelty free box. I would be partial to any information updates..
EliseMM
120 posts
tabucutie - I am also trying to use up all my current products before purchasing new ones! It probably doesn't help that I love exploring reviews on BR which always tempts me to buy buy buy. But yes, very curious about BBBE updates.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I am on a no spend. So far i have made many purchases lol fail
Macs
5351 posts
My make up station is full of products. I’m on a no buy. The only thing I need to replace is a facial cleanser. Once I fill a second bag up of empties i’ll be happy
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh Lisa - your Lush haul sounds amazing - gotta treat yourself sometimes. And your Lush after a hard days work sounds well deserved too Macs :)

MareeB
5241 posts
Sadly my diet is going as well as my frugality - I think 2018 starts in Feb....best get the next BBBE before then...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Another no buy/shop the stash/use it up challenge going on here. At the moment the only things I can see me having to buy in the near future are toothpaste, deodorant and bb cream. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Yep, I need tinted moisturiser now that you mention it.
lifeissupa
35 posts
Im super excited about the next bbbe. Ive made this year my year to treat myself!
Love been able to purchase these boxes. Plus im low on everything nice for myself. Bring on the bbbe for me lol
MareeB
5241 posts
Me too - BBBE has been my happy place since it started :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I got like 4 Beauty Boxes last year. I absolutely loved the Cruelty-Free one so much I  bought it twice. I've made it a goal this year to only buy things I know I'm absolutely going to use. But everything in the Cruelty free box was something I would totally use so if another natural skincare or skincare based box was released I'd probably buy it. 
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
Soooooomeooooooone left their laptop open.............

And I've seen what's in the next BBBE!

And if fairies had money I would be fluttering all my money its way!!!
lifeissupa
35 posts
*jumps in delight *
MareeB
5241 posts
Ooooh I can't wait!!!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha I've just come home with a haul from Sephora, but I did check the BBBE website on New Years Day I think it was and saw everything said sold out on it. So well done BR/BBBE ladies.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I was on a serious pan project, then Sephora had a sale, *sad, happy face. But I am not going to buy anything until I need it! I am serious about that.....
Kimrose
1416 posts
Look what happens when you plant that seed Maree, that little ole gossip fairy just cant help herself!  Yay
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhhhh. I must not spend money.....but I am excited to see!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha Gossip fairy too funny. 

I've actually been good and not bought any for awhile and am trying to get my way through some products I already have. Although Shazatron wrote a really awesome review on a cute little Tarte set and of course I had to go and check it out. Oops some items may have jumped into my cart and some sneak fairy of my own somehow jumped onto the confirm button and bought them for me. Now I wonder how that happened? ha ha ha 
MareeB
5241 posts
Ah good intentions. I can resist anything. Except temptation!
Macs
5351 posts
I Must resist temptation. I haven’t purchased anything since boxing day. Gossip Fairy and Maree isn’t helping lol 
First Lady
957 posts
Tomorrow.  10am.  100 available due to extremely limited stock of one very cool product...with benefits.

You're the first to know.

xox
EliseMM
120 posts
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!
MareeB
5241 posts
Yusssss!! thanks Nat :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
eek that sounds exciting Nat, can't wait to find out tomorrow :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Exciting!
BR-Queenie
261 posts
PIXIE! SERIOUSLY! Is nothing sacred???

Oh well why we're here ladies...

First box...
12 minutes away...
Only 100 
AMAZING brands!

JessB
219 posts
Aren't I glad I've checked this thread!!
KiwiLass
174 posts
Oh no, I'm supposed to be on a no-buy until we go to France in August...but BBBEs are my weakness!
EliseMM
120 posts
Eye shadows are my weakness... so curious about the "high end eyeshadow duo"!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Arghhh I said to myself this morning that I would only have a look but the description kind of made me buy one eek. Can't wait to receive. Thanks BR Babes xx
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Had a look. I was only able to resist because I have things matching all those descriptions. Look forward to seeing a photo of the box on the photo wall though.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Same. I did a mental stock take of everything I have already and realised I have multiples of most of the items in the description. Lol. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I also didn't need anything but it sounds like a great box. Enjoy!
MrsO
196 posts
I just purchased my first Beauty Box (It's All About You 3) and love it and can't wait to try all the goodies, and I got it for less than $50.00 for nearly $200.00 worth of products. I am hooked now, don't tell my hubby tho.(Just kidding, he doesn't mind).
And so it begins, why do you make shopping so easy it makes it way to hard to say no. 
Lol @ MareeB - '2018 starts in Feb'. That seems a sensible way to look at it!

I do NOT need more beauty stuff.  But we'll see how long I show restraint.  I'm not holding my breath... 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I implemented Trudijoy's ingenious 'sampler wall' organizer (as seen on the photo wall). So far I'm adding more to it than I am using as I keep finding more things to add to it as I tidying up. That of course doesn't even include full sized products! So definitely no buying for me at all until I have used up everything in each category. Of course, Lush LEs can always be exempted from this rule lol. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I did it! Now I wait...
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm not sure if its been mentioned but the amount of products it says you get in the box changes 4 times, twice its 6 and twice it says 7. I was confused for a minute lol
Head Pixie
569 posts
Nice spotting Shaz!

Thank you!  All amended now :) xo
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ba ha ha I didn't even notice that Shaz lol. Good spotting.
shazatron101
5112 posts
What can I say, eyes of a hawk, movement of a sloth ;-p
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Bahaha that's brilliant, Shaz. Pretty much sums me up right now too. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Omg love it ha ha ha. Totally how I felt today at work lmao 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I came home and saw the e-mail. I spent about an hour at Mecca Maxima this afternoon looking at pretties and trying to see if I genuinely needed the things in my ever growing dream cart. Really needed to talk myself into not buying stuff.

MareeB
5241 posts
Identifying with sloth but hey, it's Friday night so roll on two days of sloth!!! (love your work Shaz :)  )
Julieal
915 posts
Yeh start of new 2018 Beauty Boxes and again the first one looks interesting.
Kimrose
1416 posts
Sloths are sooo cute!  I watched a programme a while ago, I didnt know they existed before that!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!