Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Benefit cosmetics USA

12 posts, 11 members
Kia
550 posts
Hi ladies, 
I'm wanting to make an order on the US benefit cosmetics website, as I can see that it ends up being cheaper. 
But I'm wondering how long shipping will take to get to NZ. I do want them as presents for christmas, so if I were to order this week, would they arrive in time?

Has anyone tried buying from the site before and can tell me?
Thanks 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I haven't personally but have seen that others have commented that it takes about 10 days normally (I'm looking to make an order in the new year so have been checking out too)....its probably leaving it a little late to order from the states after this weeks over due to the volume increase from all the sales and christmas post to guarantee a before Christmas delivery.  I have seen a few companies who have said the deadline for international orders being the 5th December to ensure delivery in time for Christmas, so regardless of how long it normally takes, take that into consideration to avoid disappointment =)
Susilia
484 posts
I've ordered from them many times before, my order usually took 2 weeks to get here, but this time of the year is risky, if your'e brave enough to risk it, order now, any minute you wait just puts your order later on their list too, they must be busy as well.
Stelle90
120 posts
Hey hun,
I bought off the benefit site a while ago when they had a sale, and the delivery took about three weeks.

Rezee
1964 posts
I've been thinking about buying their bulid your own kit thing plus the push up liner, it looks so much cheaper then over here. Good to know shipping is reasonably quick. I'm going to wait till next year though before I order :)
tabykitten
186 posts
I was just going to say that a lot of sites have their international cut-off date set as the 5th Dec (some even have the 3rd Dec listed). My last Benefit order took about 3 weeks. :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
So, i have ordered off the benefit site 3 times in the last month... (yes i may have a problem). The first order took 14 days, the second order is yet to arrive which im pretty annoyed about considering the 3rd order i placed (a week after the second) arrived in 10 days! Thinking the 2nd order may have got lost! Shipping is free internationally when you spend $125.00 which is easy to do,, so easy in fact that iv done it three times! However, sometime they have a special when shipping is free internationally with a order over $100 usd when you use a code! Il have a look and see if i have one, i did see one around pretty recently!!
kayxcake
422 posts
The first time I ordered from Benefit USA site it took approx two weeks to arrive, free shipping cause I spent $170 lol. I think delivery time may delay cause of the Christmas season. 
Kia
550 posts
Thank you so much for the help ladies! 
I completely forgot that the shipping time almost doubles during christmas, and it probably wont get to me in 3 weeks. Looks like I'm gonna have to add another $50 bucks and buy it from Smith and Caugheys. 
RC
162 posts
This thread made me want to place a Benefit order so bad, to the point where I even had the shopping cart all ready to go and had to catch myself, and remind myself that my 'Clothing and Makeup' budget this month is well and truelly blown already, AND I can visit the Duty Free counter in two weeks!!

Kellie
570 posts
Same!  The amount of times I've loaded up my cart on that site, only to close the browser after reminding myself my budget is blown and none of it is actually needed.  I need a money tree. 
chloednz
217 posts
I know I am resurrecting an old thread here, but have just purchased off  the Benefits USA site. Its pretty obvious that it is fantastic value when spending enough for free shipping, but I was quite amazed that even with conversion and the slightly scary shipping prices they still come out way on top of Smith & caugheys. I was going to buy the bronze of champions from S & C which was $60 plus $15 (!) rural shipping. In contrast the benefit site has the sugarglam fairies kit- 3 full size products plus a medium sized product, plus two deluze samples. With the shipping and conversion should only be about $86NZ- so only ten dollars difference and I am getting some full sized products instead of just sample size. Cant beleive how much it pays to shop around, if only I had the budget to spend a little more as the nice package deal is also amazing value. Now I just have to wait patiently for my order!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!