Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

14 posts, 9 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
after reading a lot of positive comments about Beautylish and The Ordinary, I just did a wee shop there for the first time.....got the Vit C 23%, Alpha Lipoic Acid 5%, Retinoid 2%, and Inglot eye primer.
I'm fully expecting fab skin, and eyeshadow staying-power ;)
Koni
444 posts
Woohooo congrats on your first Beautylish haul! I love both The Ordinary and Inglot brands. I did a wee shop from Beatylish this morning too by picking up the Lucky Bag.
-Bex-
611 posts
yay! Beautylish is great. Yay Koni I got one too, so excited for it to arrive. 
KiwiLass
174 posts
agh I had to resist the goodie bag, hard as it was! I spent a lot on BBBEs this year, so......and I'm sure there will be more fab BBBEs next year for me to buy hehe. I DID give a lot of products from them as christmas pressies, and one box for my niece, another for my daughter, Blokes box for hubby. So it wasn't just all about me (which usually I'd use to justify the beautylish box, but there was specific stuff I wanted to try). I so can't wait!
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats on your first haul.

Ah I cried cause I missed my email for the lucky Bag ! Hopefully next year for my first ever haul .
KiwiLass
174 posts
Hopefully I'll join you in that Macs!
MareeB
5241 posts
I thought of you today when I was at Moeraki Becs! The beach has changed so much - it's not a crystal beach anymore sadly.
-Bex-
611 posts
Argh I was there too Maree!!! Haha we went down on Boxing Day. We’ve only just got home.  It has changed though
MareeB
5241 posts
We went to the lighthouse and walked down and watched the sea lions and seals, and birds - incredible! I'm sad about Hampden beach tho - it was my favourite place.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I have not ordered from here before, is it easy?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Super easy, Kim! And it was quick. My order took just over a week to arrive from the states which I thought was amazing for this time of year. It was beautifully packaged too. I will order from them again. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
I have ordered from Beautylish twice now. It is very easy, and they let you use Afterpay now so you can pay in installments. The orders arrived very quickly both times and were beautifully packaged. All items were correct. It was very hassle free.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
The Lucky Bags are still available :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Tempting....

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!