Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beautyforce Alert for the nerdy girls amongst us - Covergirl team up with Star Wars

11 posts, 11 members
chikoboo
3402 posts
That's right and the collection looks freaking awesome to be honest!  I'm not what your call a hardcore fan but nonetheless it will be something I'll keep my eye open for when it is released.  Wonder if it will grace our shores thought? or will it be US only

Take a look here   

I love how there is a dark side and light side for the mascara, I think I'd be a sith follower and join the dark side =)
MareeB
5241 posts
That does look awesome!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
It looks amazing! :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he sorry to say but I'm so not a Star Wars fan but for this collection I can so make an exception as long as I don't have to watch the movies lol.  I so need the purple looking ones, they are screaming out buy me lol
Macs
5351 posts
Im a huge star wars fan. Oh I hope princess Leia lipstick is on the cards.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm so incredibly excited for this
Kimrose
1416 posts
Omg!! This will have me sooo excited and waiting at the door for the courier, this is an absolute must have for me. Star Wars is my all time rainy day movie...love xx
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm super excited by this collection! I'm more of a trekky but there is no way I'll be missing this collection! I am really keen for a lipstick and one of the waterproof mascara's.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have got to get my hands on the mascara, I'm liking the sayings and it reminds me of seeing the movies when I was a kid
lisamunro
6 posts
I was sooo excited when I heard about this (I think some sneak peeks were leaked a little while back), but all the lipsticks are shimmery! Whyyy?! :(
Even though I feel the need to buy anything and everything Star Wars related, I don't think I'll buy the lipsticks because I'd just never wear them. Definitely keen for the nail polishes though. Really hoping they are going to be released in NZ so I can get my hands on them 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I'm loving how they are releasing a makeup range but I hope that have matte lipsticks because I hate shimmer. I am so anxious and hope we do get it here

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!