Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Vault permanent preview - what's got you excited

45 posts, 38 members
chikoboo
3402 posts
The function of being able to check out what is in the vault at any time is an awesome incentive to gather your points up for a particular item. And wow is there some good ones on offer at the moment.   What has caught your eye?

For me its the body scrubs, in particular the Soda Co one, the lemonade body scrub...that is one thing I would love to get my grubby mitts on during the vault. 
kayxcake
422 posts
love the idea of being able to see what is available and save my point ^^ it totally encourage me to comes on more ~ (I did had a break awhile back, oops). 

I'm eyeing up on the Schwarzkoft tangle brush, Bossy brush cleaner set, Bossy brush set, Moisture Mist beauty cake.
Lutece
1849 posts
Its a fantastic addition isnt it? There is a wider variety of things on the upcoming vault, whats caught my eye is the: Sugar wax & Mellow gel liner

What about you Chikoboo?
glamfish
87 posts
Wow I didn't even know I could access it till I read this thread. I've never been able to access a vault so I just had a wee look. It's so exciting! The tangle brush and the max factor lippy in dusky rose are two products that look fabulous! You can never have too many lipsticks!
Lutece
1849 posts
I like the look of the tangle brush too! Never owned one before lol
Rezee
1964 posts
Omg,  I so didnt know this! Going to check now, how exciting! 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
If I was eligible for the vault I'd buy the tangle brush, the hair straightener and maybe one of the ZA Cheeks Groovy blushes!
Kellie
570 posts
I loooove the Vault preview - I've probably looked at it about five times already. At the moment I'm humming and haaaing over the Swarzkoph tangle brush, and the Trilogy moisuriser. 

The goodies that are there though! BR have already outdone themselves! Straighteners!? IPL!? Hair dryer!? Oh my giddy aunt.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
OMG it looks awesome! I so didn't know you could see! I don't think I will be eligible for this one but I do love the look of the Essesence of Fiji Range!
astylecollector
204 posts
I'm not eligible for the beauty vault but that didn't stop me from browsing! I would love to try the Bossy Cosmetics brush cleaner, Schwarzkopf Tangle Brush and the Sugar and Co sugar body scrub. There are some good products in there!
Danni
324 posts
If I was eligible I would be all over the Soda & Co scrub! Might just have to purchase anyway
simone94
191 posts
Off to have a looksie now
Lutece
1849 posts
Kellie I know right! They have seriously upgraded the Vault on a whole new level!
Unreal!!  I have been like a kid in a candy shop  :-)
Unreal!!  I have been like a kid in a candy shop  :-)
alikat
423 posts
Looks amazing - can't wait until I'm eligible! Will keep banking points until that sweet day arrives!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
It's very cool to see the vault so far in advance. I'd like the Za cleansing oil, the reviews are so good and I have an obsession with makeup removers.
Macs
5351 posts
For me it's the Carousel Brushes and the Soda Scrub thing???? 
courtspace
84 posts
Oh my goodness, I didn't even know this existed. I'm off to have a looksie :)
courtspace
84 posts
I've had a look and I have decided that I want everything...
MillXhodia
136 posts
I miss out this time around, a few weeks to BR young haha. But I am excited for all of you theres some awesome products in there
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Mine would have to be the za cleansing oil as I have been looking for it for ages
glamfish
87 posts
I know I saw the IPL machine and the hair straighteners and thought they were insane to put them in the vault! Such a good variety of goodies!
Rezee
1964 posts
Th za blush and eyeliner has totally caught my eye, I love that there is straigtners on there too!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
So many fantastic products. It's so hard to choose, but would love to get some more za products to try :-). 
ajrees23
41 posts
Oh I so wish I was eligible, I would get some za products, the detangler and soda scrub. There are so many amazing products and I'm excited for everyone that gets to shop.
Diamond
26 posts
I am trying to stop myself from looking at the vault at the moment lol, my points are looking a little sad! But in saying that, now that ive finished my big assignment for course, I can start catching up with all the reviews ive been meaning to do :)
Ngahew
152 posts
It was the first thing I noticed when I first came on...how exciting! I love these new changes! If I was eligible i think that I would get a Moisture Mist foundation and maybe a scrub....going to be collecting more points for when I am eligible though!! It must be so much fun...
AmandaJane
1147 posts
There sure are some great things in there. I'm thinking of saving my points up for next time but there's a couple of things I'd like. The hair dryer looks fab but somehow I think that might be gone by the time the review experts get in there. Go heros lol :)
Filoaha
67 posts
Since I only joined in December I am looooving the preview since it's a wee bit of motivation for me to complete some more reviews for the next time it opens! I think the Bossy Cosmetics brushes would have to be my first pick out of this one though, I've been thinking about giving them a go.
kirstysays
762 posts
I didn't even notice that feature until I clicked on this thread!  I would love to try the Za deep cleansing oil...I have heard good things about it :)
Lisa-
79 posts
If I was eligible i'd love to get the bossy brush set!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I didn't think that I was going to get anything, and that I would just save my points again for the next one, but OMG there is a hairdryer in there! I need a new one sooooo bad. Even more excited now.
charly
456 posts
I'm loving the look of the Eco Tan Winter skin and I have wanted to try True products for ages! Essence of Fiji looks yum too :)
MrsLissy
301 posts
I have my eye on the scrubs but also the gel eye liner. I've never used a gel eyeliner before so it would be fun to have a play and try it out.
MareeB
5241 posts
Nivea cellular anti age facial day cream!and any Za products...soo exciting...
trudijoy
8375 posts
soda scrub and sugar wax - I can't find anything anywhere about early entry for heros/supers... I hope this is still happening?

Liking the new preview a whole bunch - maybe it will take pressure off a little come vault time?
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Trudi I'm sure the early entry will still be happening - it's a significant benefit to being a hero or superhero. I personally don't have my eye on anything in the vault this time round, especially as I took a bit of a BR break and lost my hero status. There are no products that I am desperate for and I would never get something just for the sake of it xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Chelsea I'm sure you're right. There is no detail on it (the vault FAQ references the Dec one hehe) but I'm sure they haven't forgotten that point.

I don't want heaps from this vault, and ironically I have loads of points, but there are def a couple things I want to try :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Omg, like you glamfish, i did not know we could see whats in the vault i was just so excited to see a count down clock. The two things i really want at the moment is the za cleanser (just ran out of mine) and the body scrub which i wanted since i saw the trial team being put together. There was something else that caught my eye, but can't remember it at the moment x
shazatron101
5112 posts
I don't think any of it will be available when I get into the vault, but I'm liking the look of the hair dryer, the sugar waxing thing, the sugar scrub and a few other things :-)
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh thanks for bringing this to my attention Chickoboo! I didn't know that do I'm going to check it right now!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I would like the Essence of Fiji Papaya Enzyme Facial Scrub and the Eco Tan Winter Skin but the day the vault opens I'm at work so I think I will be missing out this time.
Mila
1209 posts
I love being able to see the vault its like dangling a carrot ! :)...

The Sugar Scrub has definately got my attention and the gel liner :) lots of amazing goodies in there.
roteone
42 posts
This is so cool! I must have a look. :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!