Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Vault misses

32 posts, 15 members
charly
456 posts
So I wasn't fast enough to get one of the Mellow lip paints today, but now it has me really wanting one. I was perusing the Mellow website and I think I'm going to have to place an order. 

Plus my local beauty salon sells Living Light candles and I have been drooling over the pillars for weeks. I think I need to sell something on Trade Me so I can afford the ginger pillar - it smells AMAZING!

Is there anything you missed in the vault that you're going to go ahead and buy now because you really really want it?

Clarification: this is NOT a complaint about the vault. I got about 80% of my 'dream vault list' - and it was a long list! (I had a lot of points saved up!)  Especially excited about my Tailor dry cleanse and Bee Sensual hand cream! Yay!  I'm really just noting it IS good advertising for the brands involved.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
charly I just reviewed the Mellow Lip Paints on my blog and they are amazing. I really like the colour selection and they are very comfortable to wear too. I had the two things I really wanted in my cart which were the Bioidea BB cream and the Dermalogica primer but my cart  glitched and emptied itself and so I missed out on those products, would love to get my hands on those products still so will probably end up buying them.
charly
456 posts
Thebeautycontext - thanks for the enabling, lol. I'm gonna have to do it now! 

I'm so sorry your cart glitched. I managed to get a Dermalogica primer and it seems heaps of people are gutted they missed out so I feel a little bad now! Wish there were unlimited numbers!
chikoboo
3402 posts
I was so amazed that my rural internet kept up and it all went smoothly that I didn't actually miss out on anything, aside from the NYX butter glosses but they were a "if" product choice anyway as I'm starting to like a more gloss type lip look in the drying cold winter air that is currently raging.   Looking to make a NYX main website order in the next couple of months as I build my "kit" so shall grab some while I'm doing that order no doubt. 
Rezee
1964 posts
I would have loved one of the eyebrow kits so I think in the future, I will look out for one. I honestly got so many great products already though, that I really didn't feel like I missed out on anything. I think probably because I was trying to not go into this vault but the temptation was way to strong. I haven't beauty shopped in over a month, that is forever and a day for me!
Macs
5351 posts
I was going for a mellow lip paint too. I missed that but I am very happy with what I have on my list. I may purchase one in the near future for a try. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I had my eye on the ZA Deep Hydration Cleansing Foam which was a product I really wanted to get from the Vault, as I'd missed out on the trial team ... but there was only one available in the vault and some lucky lady got there first.  I'll definitely be purchasing a tube once my current cleanser runs out.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I was trying for the Nyx lipglosses but I am so happy with what I did get. I think I will be purchasing some this week as they have been on my wishlist for ages.  Rezee you did so well not purchase anything for over a month. This vault had some amazing goodies that I used nearly all of my points.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
The nyx butter creams were on my list as I missed out on the last time they were in the vault too, but I might just add some to my next overseas order or sometjing. And the candles! Cant quite face spending 40 on a candle though.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I was lucky I got everything I wanted. Though I may buy some of the Essano products once the people who got them have reviewed them.
ree_nz
247 posts
I missed out on the NYX lippies but seeing as they aren't super expensive and Farmers now stocks them, I will definitely be buying them anyway! So not really missing out at all! 
Ringy
825 posts
I was secretly hoping to get the Remington cleansing brush- it was sort of a secret crush, I knew I'd never get it because there was only one and even with fingers poised, page numbers noted etc etc it was gone in about 4 seconds. I got some great things, numbers 2,3 and 4 on my list so perfect really. I think I'll ask for a clarisonic for my birthday if I can't resist the urge to run out and buy one now. 
charly
456 posts
Chikoboo- setting up a kit sounds fun. And a good excuse for a big order!
charly
456 posts
Rezee - well done on not buying any products for so long. I'd been good lately too, so the Beauty Vault was a serious (but free) splurge!
charly
456 posts
Macs - have you looked at Mellow's website? They have some amazing colours! I'm a bit torn trying to decide which one to order!
charly
456 posts
Silvene - I hope it meets your expectations when you finally get your hands on it!
charly
456 posts
Emily_Jane - you're so right, there was an amazing array of delicious goodies! How many points did you blow? I only have 90 left!
charly
456 posts
Charmy kitty - I don't mean to be an enabler, but the candles last 90 hours or something silly ;)
charly
456 posts
Itsclearascrystal - ooo, I agree on the Essano. I'm keen to hear how the hair oil goes!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Charly is that the same size as mums one?
charly
456 posts
Ree_nz - hope you got some other nice goodies though!
charly
456 posts
Ringy - interesting, I look forward to hearing your review of it!
Jesse
745 posts
I was very lucky and picked  up everything I was wanting this time. In the past though when I have missed out either in the Vault or on trials I've ended up purchasing anything I really wanted anyway. I currently have a ridiculous amount of Candle Crush candles floating about the house as a result of this, and there's many other items I have been introduced to by BR. 
charly
456 posts
Trudi - your mum's one is middle sized. I don't know which size the ones in the vault were, but there's not much size difference to them, so all have really long burning times.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I missed the perfume but I am happy I did because thats points for next time and I got the other main thing I wanted, the primer along with 2 lots shampoo & conditioner, bee hand cream and deodorant.
On the funny side after I had paid I went back to see the damage done by stampeding unicorns and realised that there was a couple of other things I would have liked, mask, candle, scrub, the other hand cream, I even put them in another cart. Ironically promptly thought to myself "I have gotten 7 things already, put these back for other people, don't be greedy" and put them back.
ree_nz
247 posts
Charly I totally did! I cannot wait to try everything - everything I ended up getting I haven't tried before so I am super excited!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Charly I used pretty much all of them apart from 60. I will just have to get reviewing. I was so stoked to get a primer, mascara and a colour refresher. 
charly
456 posts
Jesse - ooo... I so want to try Candle Crush!  They look so good!
charly
456 posts
ragingfrog - I was so tempted by the perfumes, but I am pretty picky about scents so I talked myself out of buying perfume without trying it out first. 
Artemis
311 posts
I knew I would be unlikely to get Oasis Apple a Day, so I focused on theNYX glosses instead, glad I did as I managed to snap them up quickly. Would love to try Apple a Day at some stage but can't purchase right now.
trudijoy
8375 posts
The main thing I missed out on (mostly due to getting kicked off and having my password rejected I think) was the EA mascara. Would have loved a big pillar candle but the scents on offer aren't my faves from living light so I can live with that. Got most of the other things I wanted though, and so far no email to say there's been an error so yay
Emily-jane
314 posts
Sorry to hear that Trudi, glad you managed to get some goodies though :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!