Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty vault deliveries

61 posts, 28 members
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Today was a good day to come home to my vault purchases. Thanks BR X Although 1 item short I can deal with this because I so need to cover my greys this week and the candle is delicious....
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Oooh exciting! That's so speedy! I wonder if mine will be there when I get home!
Macs
5351 posts
I'd love to see some pics keri. I've been watching the photo wall daily for the vault pics. I'm candle envious at the moment (of anyone I see with one). I might get me a supermarket one $5 on special at pack and save airwick vanilla creme brulee just to satify this want lol
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I know right @pifithrin I thought another week or so.
This surprise was definitely that when I got home.
First Lady
957 posts
Hey Keri, Drop me an email and let me know what you are missing - you aren't on my refund list, but I'll credit back your points once you email! Love Nat xx
Danni
324 posts
Ooh how exciting! I'll be on the look out now for mine :D
alikat
423 posts
Oooooh! Hopefully mine isn't too far away then either! Will be on the look out for the courier van from now on :) That'll go nicely with todays epic mega haul to end all hauls.
chloednz
217 posts
Ooh that is exciting!! Can't wait, looking forward to seeing other peoples hauls too!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Macs, I've just recently got back into candles. If you have a Kmart nearby they have some nice ones, super cheap. Spotlight also has a good selection with various specials on as well. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
This is sooo exciting! Can't wait to see some of the hauls from the Vault x
trudijoy
8375 posts
for cheap candles, the Warehouse 'Aura' brand are amazing.  I just got a BR email to say one of my products isn't available, so I wonder if it's the same one as yours, k3ri. I emailed BR to check what had happened, mostly from curiosity/nosiness lol.  No biggie, lucky to have gotten in at all, and can't wait for the remaining goodies to arrive :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Hey Nat,
just seen your comment and have sent thru the email. Thanks.

Cheap candles I got one from Kmart it was 3 wick one & had a pretty decorative outer class casing with the words etched relaxation, love,peace is all I can remember but it was a steal at $8 three times the size of the one I got in the vault & heavily scented with vanilla
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I didn't purchase anything from this vault. I'm looking forward seeing everyone else's hauls
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oooh exciting. Hoping to get nice white teeth.
Macs
5351 posts
I only want one because I keep seeing these candles lol the candle crush, ecoya, the living nature lol must buy a candle. I will look at kmart worldofsoozie I need to go there this week too. I have seen those warehouse ones too. The last time I had a candle I was pregnant with my oldest daughter, 7 years ago lol
First Lady
957 posts
Hey ladies, 

Beauty Vault out of stocks happen when members don't wait to be redirected after paying (despite the nice message asking them to!).  

So what happens is, the payment is accepted, the order goes through, but the stock isn't deducted from the inventory meaning it's still showing in the vault and there for another member to buy.

Now unfortunately there's no way for us to tell which members didn't wait for it to redirect, if there was, we would simply not fulfill that order and refund their payment.  So the only logical way for us to work through it is to process the orders in order until we come to out of stocks.  We will then offer an alternative (if a suitable one is available) or refund points and pop a few extra 'sorry' points into the member's account.

It happens every vault and we simply can't make it any clearer to people than 'Please do not exit the browser until you have been redirected to the site'.  BUT the great news is that this vault had the fewest out of stock items ever.

Love Nat.

P.S Keri - if it's your oversized item, it's coming separately :)

k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Hey Nat,
yes I assumed my oversized item was coming later. Maybe I left that out due to my excitement. I wasn't meaning yous left it out & forgot about it. I meant I'm waiting on it. Hehe sorry for the confusion?
I definitely waited to be redirected cos I know all about clicking out before the purchase is processed. I make mistakes heaps but I like to think I learn from them just as quick xxxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Nat - def not BR at fault, just a general overexcited reading comprehension fail on the part of some of the ladies then. I hear that!

It's a pity but it's not the end of the world. . . although if it's happened to heroes/supers, that must mean a hero boobooed hehe OOPS! 

I'm really paranoid about staying on the screen until it tells me all is well haha x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
So to recheck I know I said,
"1 item missing"
but I meant,
"1 item left to come"
due to being oversized, I did assume this was the reason for separate delivery.

Pardon my excitement I wanted to post the thread...
My sentence structure failed me & made it look like a accusation.

My sincere apologies BR super duper service. Well done for keeping it under wraps because I was definitely surprised as it wasn't expected....
THANKS SO MUCH
.. I won't edit my first post just as a reminder to myself to be smart with my posts & with correct sentence structure.
arrrrrrhhhhhggggghhhhhh........ <3
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Now I've gone over board and double posted.
btw the candle is delicious yes I said prior but it is a combo of vanilla and warm tones with sweetness of summer fruit. I can't quite describe but definitely smells yummy... Ambience in the air at the Pakai Whare
Rezee
1964 posts
Exciting! 
I was wondering how out of stocks happened but that totally makes sense.
its not like you have to wait long for it to re direct and it does say on the screen to notclick out.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Macs the candles at Kmart are very nice they're 3 wick ones for $8 vanilla scented with words on the casing friendship,relaxation,love etc going around in old school caliography text. They could be on special aswell for even cheaper, I gifted mine yesterday to someone. I hope you find it.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Macs, I'm the same as you. All this talk of candles on BR lol. I wanted the one in the vault soooo much. Now I really want to get on the trial for one. I banned myself from burning candles after an unfortunate accident with a red three wick candle and a cream carpet about 12 years ago lol. Really must put those smoke alarms up if I'm going to keep burning them. 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I like the Warehouse candles, they burn a little unevenly at first but I've almost finished my "Dream" one and I swear it does give me good dreams. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm so excited about peoples goodies arriving! I also did a beautybliss order this week too... so much for no spend. But I love that I've got packages to look forward to coming home to.
Macs
5351 posts
Worldofsoozie its br's fault that I'm obseesing over them lol I too wanted one from the vault but the timming wasn't right for me at that time damn it lol Keri I look kmart and warehouse up in the next few days.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
ALL current obsessions are BR's fault, Macs lol. Including BR itself, my favourite obsession. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Wow! that;s quick and exciting! I can't wait....
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Ohh hopefully mine will turn up in the next day or so then. And on the note of scented candles, I also got a nice one from Rubi Shoes of all places.
MareeB
5241 posts
Everytime I buy a candle I think it's too pretty to burn so I keep most of them hidden in a cupboard where no one can see them or smell them :(
kirstyj
1732 posts
Noooooo MareeBros! Use them now! They'll bring you much more joy to use them even when they are gone. Things in cupboards make you feel unnecessarily guilty. Bring a bit of luxury into everyday!!!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I did a order for the living light ones after bex.b enabled me. Actually she handed me my visa and said spend!
alikat
423 posts
Courier came and went, and meanwhile, a little (or not so little) girl waits...
alikat
423 posts
husband texted and its at home! Yay!! For some crazy reason I thought I sent it to the office. Now I have to wait until I get home from my lecture tonight :(

And fortunately, this is his only week off work so he was there to get it. Hoorah.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Do you know if they leave them on the doorstep if you're not home or is it signature only?
trudijoy
8375 posts
They aren't signature parcels so mine have always just been left :)
pintsize
1072 posts
Eeek I got home and was greeted by my vault goodies... Thank you so much BR Babes xxx
(p.s. for being rural delivery that was super de duper speedy :) )
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hmmm another hour and if they've not turned up I'll be getting it tomorrow afternoon. Still, pretty exciting, and I don't mind waiting another day. I get to go and buy broccoli I mean, thats exciting too right ;-P (I find it highly exciting, I love supermarkets)
Mila
1209 posts
Mine arrived mid morning this morning...I was so excited !! I've been really sick the last few days so this was the best start to my day today... thanks BR x
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thanks Trudi, that's good to know. I just rescheduled an appointment. Fingers crossed it comes tomorrow :)
Rezee
1964 posts
My hair dye arrived today, thanks heaps br. 
ive never used a semi permanent before, does the colour hold well? I only wash my hair twice a week so hopefully it will last a little while.
annanguyen
142 posts
My goodies from Beauty Vault arrived today. Thank you BR! I came home from town seeing a parcel left in front of my front door. Yay I love the excitement of waiting and receiving parcels. Something to look forward to :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
arrived home to my candle and nail polish, but am i right in assuming the bigger item has been shipped seperately?

the candle is diviiiiiine xx

thaaaaank you
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh my beautiful products arrived today too!! Thank you soooo much BR xx
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks again BR was a long day made perfect seeing a parcel on my doorstep... xox
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
trudijoyI am 99% sure the bigger items were shipped seperately! I rushed hom, hoping there would be some mail, but there was nothing! I won't be home tomorrow so my fingers and toes are crossed for Thursday. I love getting mail
Rezee
1964 posts
Yep, I think so trudi. I got the massage chair, and on the sheet that came with my hair dye, it had a mark next to it. Im sure they wont be too far away.
Julieal
915 posts
Mine arived today Thanks BR .It was a nice surprise to come home to.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello hello!

To confirm, yes the big items (and any bigger boxes of goodies) were sent separately to the usual courier bags. 

I'm loving seeing all the pics of the hauls - so many happy faces :)

xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Kellie :)  Would be great if it arrived for after netball tomorrow but anticipation is also fun :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!