Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Vault!

23 posts, 18 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
First Beauty Vault done and dusted. It took awhile to load (probably a couple of seconds), it felt like a long time. I forgot my list as it is at home and I am at work but I think I got everything on there. I was so excited, I paid for it and got the confirmation email. Then  I went back and had another look. There were some items I totally had not even considered, and were still available and I had points to get them. Does anyone else have non buyers regret?
tabucutie
1811 posts
P.S Also does anyone know how it works when you purchase a product through the beauty vault and it comes in various shades eg Mellow Brow Definer. Do you just get sent a random shade and hope that it suits you?
LaurenM
11 posts
I didn't have many points to spend (still managed to get everything on my list though!) So I don't have any no-buy regrets but maybe once the products come and I try them out I may wish I got something else instead....haha whew that was like the most intense 3 minutes of my life, now just have to patiently wait for the package to come.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I'm really confused now too as the mellow lip paint I got I thought was that browny colour but it didn't actually state which one.
KiwiLass
174 posts
I didn't wake up until after 9.30 (due to suffering a terrible flu), and thought everything would be gone. But 3 of the 4 things I wanted were amazingly still there, so that was lucky!
swamphen
73 posts
I just looked on the farmers website and there are heaps of colour options for the mellow brow shaper pen... If we do all get different colours that don't suit I'm happy to swap?
eringracem
30 posts
I would be more than happy to swap if I recieve a colour that doesn't suit and someone else would rather it! Hopefully next time if they have brow products etc they put individual colours.
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah I randomly picked a blush brush in place of the blush I missed out on. I should have got the Akin Serum damn it . Nevermind ill use that brush to contour with kit I got in my haul. First time I didnt get skincare.
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah I can swap with you if my colour doesnt match. I  managed to grab both brow products. 
eringracem
30 posts
I wish I got the A'kin oil but I just didn't have enough points haha - also wanted to be a little cautious as a couple of people said in their reviews that the oil made them break out a bit and my skin has been really acting up lately. Still happy with what I got though.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I got the Mellow brow pencil. I was a little confused by the listing as it did not say what shade it was. I usually use a blonde, or light brown, ashy shade of pencil, so I am happy to swap if I get a medium or dark brown. 
Kimrose
1418 posts
I got the Rimmel nail polish, not too sure what colour it will be, but I love nail polish so I will be happy with any colour
swamphen
73 posts
I too got the mellow brow pencil, and it wasn't until I looked on the farmers website and realised there were six different colours.

Am happy to swap when our packages arrive if colours don't suit!
Julieal
915 posts
I was really happy with the vault this time. Less pages but more products so easier to get what you wanted.I got 3 things I wanted and yes after I bought did think maybe I played too safe but am really pleased with my choices. Hope you all enjoy your products and the mellow yellow works out for you all.
-Bex-
611 posts
Thank you so much BR for yet another awesome and smooth vault. i managed to get a few things on my wishlist. 'twas a rather stressful morning as our wifi was down from the rain late last week so had to rely on good ol cellphone reception- which is dodgy at the best of times but it worked perfectly!!
RachMc-An
4 posts
i got the Brow definer, i just put in the notes section asking if i could have the chocolate colour if they had it. but yep can swap also if i get a colour thats not for me
tannygirl
3392 posts
I noticed Sunday the 3rd of December is put up as the new possible vault date. Wow the BR crew are really on to it. 
I'm Guilty of checking for the postie, already feels like the vault was ages ago.
trudijoy
8375 posts
hahah i haven't been tempted to check ONCE until you said that then i had to go do so
trudijoy
8375 posts
Also what was the outcome of the boffin-vestigation into why we couldn't go back in? We thinking it will be poss next time? :D
g1ggles2
358 posts
I went back in a few times over the day just to generally see what was still left. A few times I considered getting the brow pencil or the dip pot, but it was to much of a risk without knowing the colour for sure. 

@Emily_Jane the 2 Mellow lip paints were in the colours 'Auckland' which was that nice brownish shade (lucky lady that looks lovely) and 'London' which was the more pink one.
They had the shade in the product title unlike the brow products :)
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oh good spotting tannygirl! How exciting it'll be perfect for Christmas!
I got most of the goodies I wanted, too, so I'm excited for my package to arrive!  

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!