Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

135 posts, 35 members
Violet27
14 posts
Hey can somebody please tell me how long the Beauty Vault will be open for? Is it only open for one day this Saturday??
Thanks in advance.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Yep, it's only this saturday, although there'll be another brand new vault in a couple months time if you miss out on this one. It opens at 9am on the dot and everything disappears in basically 10min so be ready! Have a look at the vault page here and the video!
Kimrose
1412 posts
The vault will be the most fun you can have on a Saturday morning!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Not long to go now! Exciting!
Macs
5351 posts
The Thrill of the Vault is near. I already feel butterflies. It's silly I feel like this at every one. 
Kimrose
1412 posts
I know the feeling Macs, even Husband is is excited for me!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh yes just set my alarm. Good luck ladies.
ree_nz
247 posts
Enjoy! Saw some cool things in the preview. I think I will save my points this time and keep working on more reviews to save up for the next one - have a few reviews still under moderation and a giant list of reviews to do so hopefully by the next vault I'll be able to get a few things! 

Can't wait to see photos of what everyone gets!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha me too. Need to close all the tabs and apps on iPad in the hope that it goes fast enough tomorrow. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Always fun to see what everyone gets!
Macs
5351 posts
Yes my partner hears all about the vault Kim. I showed him my wishlist . I think the last vault I used my father in laws fibre broadband and I got in super fast. I'm tossing up between using my phone or tablet. I haven't used a tablet before. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Stick with what you know, Macs! The Vault is not the time for experimentation lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah better not take a gamble lol 
JessB
219 posts
I'm super excited, and completely agree that it's so nice seeing pictures of what people get.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
eek super excited - it's like Christmas lol.  Can't wait and hope all you lovelies get some fantastic goodies tomorrow.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Good luck ladies. Hopefully it goes smoothly and everyone gets something on their wishlist.
Gutted that the kids broke my keyboard tonight so won't be able to use my computer, so I really hope I manage it on my phone.
swamphen
73 posts
Very exciting! I hope everyone manages to get something they want and look forward to the pictures as they start arriving!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Although I was going to sit the vault out I like to have my card in hand in case I decide against that weird decision lol. However I have just learned its outside in the car. Normally I would just go and get it. However, we're being battered with intense rain and wind at the moment, my motivation to retrieve it isn't high lol but the excitement might make me cave.
 I hope everyone enjoys the Vault! Inside, in the warm hahaha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh no, Stunning Simplicity, bad timing! Amy, my credit card, iPad amd wish list have been on the bedside table all night! 
Ringy
825 posts
I know - the rain is terrible - state of emergency declared here - thankfully we are all good - except the internet keeps dropping out! So with 9am looming near internet drop out feels like a total state of emergency in my house!
Macs
5351 posts
INot long now. Hearts racing lol cards on hand with Soy Hot chocolate in other .
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm still deciding if there's time for coffee, Macs. 
Tick tock tick tock last 15 mins feel like forever
Macs
5351 posts
I wouldn't gamble it now soozie. I'm lucky my partner come back from Mc Cafe with my Soy Hot Chocolate. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Take the iPad and card with you to the kitchen hahaha and have that coffee lol 
It's usually in my wallet so easily accessible however daughter decided to go to the grocery store with Dad and had to hold the card as she thought she was paying lol
 I've braved the weather! And it's beside me :)

State highway 1 is closed where we are but we are nice and dry inside I hope everyone that is affected is safe and ok!
Emily-jane
314 posts
There is always time for coffee especially if you woke early. Goodluck everyone. I hope the internet doesn't crash on you Ringy.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm pretty shattered, big week, but got up before 9 just for this haha. i hope my reflexes don't let me down!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm just going to wait it out and run on adrenaline. I didn't even know Maccas does soy hot chocolate.Havent been near one in years. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Tea'd up, not needing the bathroom and waiting >:D and a bit warm too, after that cold snap we had a week ago I think the weather has warmed up dramatically !
Julieal
915 posts
4 minutes to go -Best wishes ladies and Good Luck !!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he see you all on the other side and remember deep breaths lol.  Hopefully we don't break BR ha ha ha.
swamphen
73 posts
Seconds to go! Have fun everyone
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yaaaaaayyyy all done :D I think this is the smallest haul I've ever done!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Well that has to be the smoothest vault ever! Hope everyone got what they wanted :)
Julieal
915 posts
WOW super efficient -I had 3 products in mind and in 3 minutes all done and dusted- Thanks so much BeautyReview !!!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
That was easy hope everyone got they wanted. I had my coffee feed 3 out of 5 kids breakfast (other two asleep) made lunches and am about to drop Master 14 yr old to bball tournament. Have a lovely day br peps
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I managed to get everything I wanted apart from one thing as it wouldn't load for me straight away. Yay! I now have a grand total,of ten points Timmy name but still waiting on some reviews to be moderated. Ok, coffee time.....
swamphen
73 posts
All done! Am thrilled I got my refresher mousse I swear by.. my cleanser wipes and micellar water and a bath bomb for the kids
Awesome. Thanks so much BR!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wow that was so super quick, managed to get in and out in about 1-2 minutes, got what I wanted and super stoked.  Thanks so so so much BR.  Hope it goes smoothly for you too and you are able to relax soon without any hitches.  Have a fabulous day xxx
g1ggles2
358 posts
What a rush! Fed kids was on standby then got in managed to get the 3 things I wanted then out again. Super smooth thanks so much BR!
MareeB
5239 posts
Thank you BR :)

Pouring here again today. I hope everyone keeps safe and warm today.
Macs
5351 posts
I got everything except one thing. I'm trying to go in again and it's not letting me .
littleparadise
178 posts
Yahoo! In and out and paid for, what a great seamless vault. Looking forward to seeing everyones hauls on the photowall! Now enjoy your weekend ladies 
RachMc-An
4 posts
super quick this time! only missed out on 1 thing which is fine, so very happy!
Wow this was my second vault last time it just wouldn't work I'm so glad I managed to get the one thing I really wanted thanks beauty review
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ahhh it was the bath bomb I missed out on but I can pick one of those up easily enough. The main thing I was after was the reversaderm kit and I got that. Yay! Thanks BR!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have had technical issues the past two vaults, but this vault was so easy and no issues (phew!!). Managed to get all 4 of the items I wanted and so, I am stoked. Hope everyone else managed to get the goodies they were wanting :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
will check and keep checking haha i spent 1700 ish of my 6000 points. Only one thing on my list i didn't nab and that was the Lush bomb - I don't actually have a bathtub though so not the end of the world.

I may yet be re-vaulting today.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got the bomb! I can't wait haha I haven't had a bath for so long, nor bought from Lush in so long. *heart eyes* very good vault experience indeed, I have to agree with the fact it was probably the smoothest one yet!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!