Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

30 posts, 18 members
MareeB
5244 posts
It says the next one is 27 August? yikes, that's not far away!!!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow that's just three months away! The BR crew outstound me how they manage to source so many goodies and then have it full again in three months!
MareeB
5244 posts
Me too Tannygirl! It'll be a mad scramble to get some points built up by then :)
Macs
5351 posts
Theres a date already. I love watching products being added into the vault. Its exciting. 
MareeB
5244 posts
It sure is Macs, I wonder what delights await us? exciting :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I think I'm more excited about the fact that mystery shops must be coming up!! Sure it'll be sad that the current supers are changed but I looooove the mystery shops so muuuuuccchhhhh
MareeB
5244 posts
True Shaz :) there's always something going on eh?
shazatron101
5112 posts
It seems like it! ;-) 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Wow it's only three months away! Im only just getting over the excitement of the last vault and now we have another one to look forward too :) 
I'm so excited I missed out on the last beauty vault, cause I have only just joined up but have been really busy doing reviews to build up my points ???? Hopefully I can get a couple of new goodies Tory out ????
First Lady
957 posts
Hahaha doesn't take you lot long to notice things does it?  Want to know when the vault after Aug is?  Because we decided that too hehe.

Ah sourcing products is fun, stressful and exciting.  Fun, because well, helllllo, beauty products.  Stressful, because we want to give you the best vault we can, every single time.  Exciting, because you never know what new products you're going to discover along the way.  

Well I am currently putting together a guest blogger post (I'm loving the one's I've received already, so please, if you fancy writing something for us, or doing a tutorial, get in touch!!)  then I have a long night ahead prepping an article that's been a few weeks in the making. 

THEN tomorrow I beginning finding mystery shops. Any ideas on what you'd like to see shopped?  (pretend you don't know and love our supers then tell us bahaha!!)

How is it Wednesday night already?!

xox
-Bex-
611 posts
Holy Moly! It's all go go go. Yikes that will come around fast, better get reviewing 
MareeB
5244 posts
You are busy Nat! sounds like your long term planning is under control though :)
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds exciting hearing about guest bloggers. I would love to see the superheroes take on teeth whitening (dunno if it fits the criteria), Botox because I'm interested in it , eye brow enhancement. Maybe my ideas a bit far fetched lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well we all know Koni loves highlighters! Renee llooouurrrvves eyeshadow and Maree loves Lush ;-) I am excited to see what the crew come up with though, and it will be a treat for the supers!

As for the vault after the August one, I reckon it'll be either end of November or start of December. Pity my birthday isnt a Sunday this year!

And also I knooowwww, y u do dis Wednesday!! This week went so fast, Idomakeup goes home Friday morning /cryface thats like 2 more sleeps :'( 
First Lady
957 posts
Macs you are on a roll, I'm definitely going to look into those

xox
Rezee
1964 posts
So Exciting!!!! The vault date is going to come up super quickly. This one did and it was longer than 93 days I think?I just can't even about the mystery shop. I am full of excitement and nerves to see what I get to do!lol Shaza, got it in one. No need for 3 guesses for you!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Shaz, I was just thinking about our supers and their mystery assignments, Maree, another vault so soon, thanks for keeping an eye on that, Nat, super Nat, you go girl! Love your work :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
No rest for the wicked! Ooooh I just started a new moisturiser... Better start planning a review! *what else is around here?*
MissQT
1547 posts
oops mystery shops! I look forward to those. I love the countdown on the beauty vault too.
Artemis
311 posts
Love how BR is always keeping us engaged with awesome new stuff happening <3 Sooo excited for the new vault (and to receive my goodies from this one!), must get reviewing now.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Am I seeing right?  The next vault is on a Saturday?  ... That instantly excludes me, as I have to work on Saturdays.  :'(
First Lady
957 posts
Hey Silvene,

The next vault is indeed on a Saturday.  

We know most people will work / have commitments on at least one day of the weekend, so we do our best to schedule them on alternate weekend days.

Inevitably people will always be working on the day it's held, but they can hold their points until the next one :)

xx
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I can't believe there is already a date for the next vault! It's really not that far away considering how fast this year has been going!
MrsRosie
214 posts
Wow-whizz it must be all go at BR HQ!

I look forward to checking in seeing new products added to the vault. I feel thats fair to have vaults on alternate weekend days. I have no idea if I'll be working or not but if I am working that is not a bad thing (currently seeking for those who dont know)

How do the mystery shops work and where do you find past information about these?  It sounds fun!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes I had seen the next vault date. It doesn't surpise me that BR already has the year mapped out. I also really like the idea of alternating between Saturday and Sunday to give people a chance if they work one of those days.

Super keen to see what the mystery shops are this time around. I loved the ones you guys did last time around.
2lilmnkys
106 posts
I like the concept of alternative days. I was working during the last vault so hopefully I have days off on the next one.
Are the beauty vaults always open at 9am ? 

First Lady
957 posts
Hey Stunning, the vaults are always open at 9am, but it's not set in stone, if there was demand for an evening one, it's definitely something we could look at.

xox
Just thought since you swap the days some people might be keen for an evening one :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!