Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

59 posts, 28 members
MareeB
5239 posts
Wow - there's some Eithne Curran products in the beauty vault! The countdown begins...
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh wow! Great spotting Maree :) I cant wait for the next vault :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh I was hoping this was going to be in the vault last time after I missed out on the trial, can't wait to see what else is going to be added!! 3 months of suspense... dun dun dun
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh exciting. I didn't get on that trial but I'd love to try these products!
Kimrose
1415 posts
I love how there is always something to look forward to!
kirstyj
1732 posts
YAY, I've got heaps of points to spend this time so I would love to do a big splurge this time if there are things I want to buy
MareeB
5239 posts
oooh..the race will be on ladies :) :)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I hadn't realised they'd started adding new things yet. Exciting, looking forward to seeing what else is added.
First Lady
957 posts
According to my recent electronic corrospondence with some very fabulous brands...it's only just beginning.

xox
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Nat, any hints at the brands or maybe some new to market????? when the vault opens.
First Lady
957 posts
Hmmm, hints. Ok.  I'm channeling my inner cryptic here.

Some buddies might be going to war.

Ok that's awful.  But have fun with it haha

xox
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Nat, I'm going to have to think after all I see a situation of "jingle all the way" where the parents fight for the last toy.
MissQT
1547 posts
I love jingle all the way! One of my favourite Christmas movies. Hmm the only tng I can think of right now is that war paint tooth paste stuff I remember seeing a while ago. But has that been in a vault already?
MissQT
1547 posts
or maybe it's charcoal type products, because the other product that comes to mind is the Buddy charcoal scrub...?
tannygirl
3392 posts
Ooooh thank you so much BR team and Nat for restocking the vault with amazing products for us members.
mallomiss
569 posts
ohhh exciting!!!! 
Rezee
1964 posts
I suck at cryptic word challenges! I am excited to see things added though, it makes the countdown more fun!
Artemis
311 posts
MissQT - along those lines then, maybe charcoal toothpaste?

Ooh this is getting so excititng! Glad I've fimally started getting into reviewing, gotta get on wth it...
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Heh they have been in there a few days at least now. Less than 100 days to go now too!
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm very happy to see there is still some Radiance Ageless Beauty in there - that'll be my first port of call!
Lots to look forward too!!!!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
That Eithne Curran does look lovely. I bet they go within 10 seconds lol :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
i don't have enough point to buy from beauty vault.
i have to wait for one year...lol
everytime i check beauty vault and i feel great. 

MareeB
5239 posts
There are some more lovely things in there now :)
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh just had a peek maree. Don't worry Rajvee, you'll build up points soon. Took me a while to build up points to do a decent spend in the vault.
Macs
5351 posts
That Ethrine hair care looks so good. Your time will come Rajvee. I remember watching and waiting years back. Back then there was mystery boxes and Marc Jacobs perfume in the vault.
Artemis
311 posts
Crossing fingers I get an Apple a Day! have been sooo dying to try this
chikoboo
3402 posts
First vault as a non hero which is fine as there is no benefit from that aspect now, which is why I still have a gazillion points to spend.  Need to keep my fingers crossed that if I attempt to get in that my sucky internet doesn't just keep the page looping for a solid 10 minutes like last time.  Have no hope of ever spending them at this rate....#firstworldproblems lol!

RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm hoping to be able to get into the Vault and actually purchase something this time around.  I missed out on my first few vaults and finally managed to get into the last one but everything I wanted was already gone within the first 3 minutes!  

I think my hubby was more excited about the me getting into the last vault than I was, and his disappointment at me not being able to get anything was definitely bigger than mine, as I knew I could save my points for the next one.  

Gotta love it when the partners get caught up in the BR excitement!  Lol.
mallomiss
569 posts
Have you tried it on your phone Kirsty? 
I find it works better on mine than on Paddy's Laptop for some reason...
chikoboo
3402 posts
No I did try one of our tablets but that didn't load either, even tried it in different browsers >.< just wasn't meant to be ;)
MissQT
1547 posts
oooh more goodies have been added!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Ooh NYX butter glosses in the vault, I missed out on them last time so would love to grab a set this time around! Fingers are crossed
tannygirl
3392 posts
That guy's a keeper Silvene. I have pretty sucky internet atm so I'll be lucky if there's anything I want left when the page does load.
Astariuss
29 posts
Im so excited about the BR Vault, love seeing the new goodies been added!
First Lady
957 posts

OH MY WORD...you won't believe what brands have just been confirmed in the vault.  Seriously.  

I don't want to use the word Holy Grail, but one of them is the ultimate of its kind.  I sent Head Pixie a positively giddy email this am about it.

Seriously, get reviewing.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Dame Maggie!!! *heart eyes* 

Tell us more! Or let the gossip fairy hear so she can tell us more ;-) 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Giddy would be an understatement... hahaha. But to be fair, after reading that email I'm doing a little jig! Not gonna lie - I'm a little bit jelly of you Vaultees!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Vaulters? Maybe that's the one. Ah, no matter! Either way y'all have some goodies to look forward to!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oooooo this is getting my excited even more about the vault than I already am.  Reviewing as we speak :D  eeekk
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Weeeee, so excited! :D
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Ekkkk this is exciting! :)
Macs
5351 posts
Scratching my head now. Im no good at cryptic messages lol
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Oooh what a tease! I'm intrigued now. Better get reviewing.
First Lady
957 posts
Ooo, and did we tell you about the new range from a well loved brand that will be in the vault too?

kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm feeling excited that I saved my points at the last vault :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Eeeee can't wait!!!
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh exciting! Can't wait till the vault opens!
shazatron101
5112 posts
More hints!!! >:D also when is the preview for the Mother's day box going up? I figure cos you released the eye one for April it can't be too far behind (I hope!). Unless you're still finding perfect gifts for mother of course ;-) 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Oh the Mother's Day Box! Wellllll.... I saw a wee list yesterday that would make a mummy smile! ... we're just waiting on confirmation regarding one particular amazing product. Then as  for a reveal? We have to wait for the royal nod on that one :) xo

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!