Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

49 posts, 24 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Yay - there are some great new products in the vault today :)
Kimrose
1416 posts
Thanks Maree, off to have a wee peep :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Awesome :) Also off to have a look :)
glamfish
87 posts
Oooh thanks for the heads up :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Yay..going to look now! 
charly
456 posts
Thanks for the heads up! :D
Macs
5351 posts
Whats catching your eye in there Maree?
tannygirl
3392 posts
Ooooh more stuff has been added off to look.

Danni
324 posts
Eek I promised myself I wouldn't participate but everything is so good! I have an exam that morning that may stop me from participating but may buy the products anyway!
annanguyen
142 posts
Excited! More stuff have been added. There are a few products that I really want to try
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm excited aswell I check this out a few times each week alright I stalk it lol but you never know what the fairies get up to. Lol.
Just hope I keep my badge does anyone know how regularly these get adjusted? I don't think I could bare being debadged lol not that it makes me any better just saying out loud lmao
chikoboo
3402 posts
Anyone spot one of my ultimate favourite items that I call my fairy dust that got added today =)
-Bex-
611 posts
i saw that, i thought there was more products being added then had a mosey at the vault and almost dropped my coffee, most certainly on the wishlist now
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Cool there's l.a girl products in the vault
Macs
5351 posts
Those la girl have been on my list to try for ages now Toni. Must grab one of them too.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
You should coz I bought the shade frisky (red) last week and I like it alot.
jalb88
121 posts
Exciting seeing more things added! I hope I can be quick enough this time, theres so many things I want already! Only three weeks to go whohoo
trudijoy
8375 posts
The LA girl lippies rock. I'm wearing one in my display pic (in 'Backstage')
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Wow Trudy that looks soo good on you.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Aww thank you Toni! I haven't worn it that often but I kinda like it :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yay needing some things that are in here right now. Nobody answered my question so I'll ask again. How often do badges get changed ? I haven't been quite as active & I couldn't bare being demoted:'(
First Lady
957 posts
Every 3 months!

The next change over will be around Oct 14th xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
@keri in the week or so before the vault babe xx check the statuses page on the FAQ for basic guidelines on what BR consider :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
@Trudi
@firstlady
Thanks for the response off to do some reading lol whilst watching Avengers in the background
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
And that was easy Thanks for the direction @trudi
kirstyj
1732 posts
Wish you hadn't told us the date Nat! :P
Now I'm sitting here getting excited about my guesses of who is going to be heroes and super heroes!

Does that also mean we get to see the other two superhero articles soon? Because I'm looking forward to them as well.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I had to ask aye @KirstyJ I just was aware that I've been in and out of forum the past month with moving house....
kirstyj
1732 posts
Life happens Keri! I think you have still remained pretty active even with all that has been going on in your life!!! Hope you get to keep your badge :)
First Lady
957 posts
You will indeed Kirsty, Ong is going to feature over the weekend and Kelly's will be published next week!

I know, I've just realised it's less than a week til we change over - where has that three months gone?!

xox
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Aww thanks KirstyJ :-) btw I like your profile pic
trudijoy
8375 posts
Keri i agree with kirsty.

I can't be sad about losing my cape. Have loved it and feel so lucky but keep seeing deserving girls and so am excited to pass it on!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
KirstyJ and Trudi such humility you both present it's aspiring to say the least and Trudi bask in it because truth be known you deserve your cape.... :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
Kia ora chick and well done for 600 posts!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh my Idk that happened kia ora back at yah I'm aiming for 200 reviews by the 30th. I've said it out loud now I've gotta do it.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Eek looking forward to see how it looks in a article :)

I agree with trudi I've loved having my cape. I will love seeing all the new people get their new badges. I have fingers crossed for some....
chikoboo
3402 posts
Wow that is coming around quick!  Can't wait to see if the deserving ladies I have in my mind get their shiny hero badges and the couple I think should be getting a cape.  I get so excited for everyone this is an awesome little community to belong to xx
pintsize
1072 posts
That's very close, and very exciting!
I can't wait to see which of the lovely BR Babes get their badges (I always have my mini sweeps here at home) xx

kirstyj
1732 posts
Well done on your article Farmers_Wife! Made for a great read. We must go to Professionail in the Meridian soon so you can compare the experience :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Or somewhere we can take a bottle of wine along to. Imagine the giggles with wine
chikoboo
3402 posts
Some more new items added, ironically I was just looking at an advert for that Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster it might me on my wishlist now but at $106 ouch that is expensive!  Also loving the look of the Mellow lispticks I think that is one that I don't have already by them.
Rezee
1964 posts
I had a look in the vault when I saw their were new products added to review.  That booster sounds great but ouch if you fall in love with it and want to keep purchasing!
Macs
5351 posts
I like the look of those new items.Im pondering that skin booster.That mellow lippy looks good to me.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I wandered through the vault a day or so ago and there are 5 items I would like tui balm, oasis, living nature, radiance and natracare. Now I get to add another one in.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I skipped the last vault because nothing caught my eye but there's definitely a couple of things in this vault I'd love to pick up! Namely the lip hydrator and LA girl gloss. Fingers crossed!
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm still undecided if I'll get anything in this vault. There is definitely things I'd love in there. And being a hero for the first time means I get the headstart so would be more likely to get them. But then I feel like I should just save points for next time and leave things for everyone else. Lol, first world problems!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Sarah those LA girl gloss are good they do stay on and are flat they go on wet but dry fast some are streaky though my fav is dreamy it's a nude pink brown. Leaves kind of a sticky tacky feeling but not badly. I got frisky but gAve it away and another shade I'm assign on to fantasy it's pinktoned
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Good to know Keri! I seem to only hear good things about them :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
@keri and sarah <--- wearing LA girl in backstage in my profile pic. Theyre a little tricky to apply at first but once you work them out theyre great
sam_clarkson
205 posts
theres a few things in there this time I really want, i was eligible last time but didnt go in, I would love to get some stuff this time! lucky i have next week off I can get some review done!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!