Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

58 posts, 33 members
Janaya
6 posts
Oh my god I am soo excited!! I have just attened my first beauty vault.  All of my hard earnt points have finally paid off :) 

MareeB
5241 posts
Me too, we're so lucky !
Macs
5351 posts
That will teach me for sleeping in lol I missed out on the Bath and body oil
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I was good and waited, next time I'll go for it I think. They are run quarterly aren't they?
Kelli
73 posts
This was my 2nd vault I've taken part in 1st one was the very first vault and I'm so happy with what I managed to get my hands on after having a few glitches I had this morning with my cart being emptied all the time then loosing out in products but must of been for the better cause if I had got what u wanted in the morning I couldn't of purchased my frangrance! Doing a happy dance!! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
This was my fourth vault, but the third I've actually purchased from and my first as a hero. So good. I got the soda scrub, papaya scrub (obsessed with scrubs atm and couldn't choose, so didn't), frangipani milk, bronzer, shampoo & conditioner, ZA lippy, the sugar wax and the gel eyeliner. Spent about half my points. I was tempted to get backups for a few things like the mascara and liquid eyeliner but decided I had my fair share and would leave them for others because they were in the box as well so having to purchase replacements won't kill me haha.

I'm on a no buy for May anyway, so it was my last splurge <3
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Kelli that's awesome! I've loved seeing what a few of my friends got. Super happy with what I got!
george
150 posts
I'm so stoked! I got everything I put on my list and a few extras. Can't wait to try everything out!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm exactly the same Elena. I *really* wanted to try it and so I got it and now I've gotta do it haha. I'm actually looking forward to it in a weird way though lol
1139 posts
I managed to get the sugar wax which I was really excited about and now I'm thinking crap, I have committed myself to this product so I have to use it! I am a little scared of waxing as I've never done it myself before, only had it done by other people... I am nervous about trying it but also looking forward to it at the same time :)
MissQT
1547 posts
I look forward to reading those reviews ladies :) I managed to get something for my mum for Mother's Day, got something for my sister too as I knew she really wanted some eyeliner. I'm guttered I missed out on the eyeshadow brushes which I really wanted for myself but I'm super happy to have had this opportunity so I can't complain! Ended up getting spiral hair clips for me as I have super thick hair.
Kylenefs
68 posts
Haven't seen many posts what did everyone get?  This is my third one but wasn't anything that I really wanted so have decided to keep saving points.
Jesse
745 posts
I picked up the ZA cleansing oil, Schwartzopf brush and Scullys oil which were all really things I wanted to try. Plenty of lovely things in there but I was more than happy with those.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
This was my first vault and I managed to nab all the products I really wanted which was a Mellow gel liner, Sax bronzer, Bossy brush cleaner, L'Oreal brow gel and Soda & Co sugar scrub. I'm super stoked with my goodies, I'm sure they'll be getting a lot of love!
Macs
5351 posts
Since we sharing what we got. I got the Body Wash, Both Body Scrubs, Mellow Gel Liner, Mellow Eye Shadow, Tangle Teezer,Moisture Mist Beauty Cake, Carousel Brush Set.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got the sugar wax too Trudi and Ellie! I'm so freakin' excited lol we will be smooth like dolphins! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I hope so Shaz! Smooth and hairless and reaction-free :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Oh my gosh - Smooth as dolphins - that is the funniest thing I have heard in ages Shazatron101 - I'll join you guys in that idea with my IPL machine :P so excited.
1139 posts
I'm very sceptical - why haven't I heard of sugar wax before and how can it be that good? But I'm looking forward to it! 
1139 posts
Kirsty I'm glad you got the IPL machine! Do you have any points left??
kirstyj
1732 posts
Absolutely none Elena! I hadn't spend any since I started on BR so I had quite a few.
-Bex-
611 posts
Shaza.. Can I join you in being a smooth dolphin? Lol!! I got the wax too. Cannot wait to try it. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hehehehe yes!! Everyone can join in being a silky smooth dolphin, with none of the fishy smells! Lmao. Ooooh IPL thats gunna be so interesting! I cant wait to see what you think about it Kirtsy!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
ok so I wax myself most of the time, I don't end up as smooth as a dolphin ha ha
but first I reccomend get it done professionally first then you know what your doing best bet is be in a mood I helps when you rip the wax off a second talc first that stops the wax sticking to your skin :) 
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Congrats on scoring the IPL machine Kirsty, can't wait to hear what you think of it!! I was there bang on 9am and managed to score the Loreal Brow Gel which is what I'd been after then went back on later just for a wee squizz and saw there was a hair straightener there and couldnt believe my eyes!! Snatched it up and I'm absolutely over the moon with my first vault purchases, still kinda worried the hair straightener was a glitch! This will be my first ever straightener and I'm so super excited to use it :) 
-Bex-
611 posts
Congrats Kirsty on scoring the IPL!! Can't wait to hear about it. How exciting!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I don't think the straightner was a glitch Christie, on FB BR said they were adding perfume and gadgets to the vault, so thats freakin awesome!! Go you!
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Ahhh thanks Shazatron, it just seems too good to be true!!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Thanks ladies, I'm very excited to get it! I felt a bit guilty given it was the only one there, but I guess someone had to get it. I really hate underarm hair so I'm excited to get rid of that. I love the idea of not having to grow your hair back like you have to with waxing. I don't know how I'll manage to get my review within the word limit!!!!!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Shazatron that made me LOL!
Kirstyj you totally deserve that!! Im excited I got the hairdryer! As well as some more exciting skincare items to try
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love hearing what everyone picked up! In particular I love hearing from you guys. It is great that people who regularly contribute to the forum/site got what they wanted. *Warm Fuzzies*
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I got the true face cream, rose bath and body oil and kawakawa and beeswax salve stuff. So happy that I managed to get the 3 things I really wanted! Glad that the vault went well for most people!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Okay ladies I got the za cleansing oil and liquid lipstick because I have been lusting over them for ages and can never locate them in Taranaki. I also got the neutrogena cleanser because I have always been intrigued by this product. I got the mellow baked eyeshadow because I love baked eyeshadows. I also got that eco tan winter skin because I'm so damn pale and ain't a big fan of fake tan as I prefer to look natural and I also got that bath oil because I haven't actually used one yet and thought it be an awesome opportunity to try it.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Okay ladies I got the za cleansing oil and liquid lipstick because I have been lusting over them for ages and can never locate them in Taranaki. I also got the neutrogena cleanser because I have always been intrigued by this product. I got the mellow baked eyeshadow because I love baked eyeshadows. I also got that eco tan winter skin because I'm so damn pale and ain't a big fan of fake tan as I prefer to look natural and I also got that bath oil because I haven't actually used one yet and thought it be an awesome opportunity to try it.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I love hearing what others got! Congrats KirstyJ on the IPL, I hope you love it :D ChristieMJ that's such an awesome score, congrats! I can't wait to read your review on it :) FarmersWife that's rad that you got the hairdrier! I was wondering who was going to get that, please let me know how you find it as I don't have one and am thinking about getting one in the next decade or so haha.
Jesse
745 posts
I like that the beauty vault page has the next vaukt day up with countdown woo :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooh Jesse it does too! Yay!
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I got heaps of little things including shampoo and conditioner so I can justify the shipping to the man of the house hehe. I normally get one or two bigger items in the vault but got all little tidbits this time. Can't wait to try everything out. Also got a backup loreal brow gel because I love mine it's the only products I've found that colour matches my brows and doesn't make me feel caterpillary.

To be honest though I feel kinda greedy I'm such a spoilt Madame with products from BR. This was my 5th vault and I STILL pinch myself because I can't believe I get stuff for free. The amount of points I've spent in total is crazy when you do the point-dollar math.
Jesse
745 posts
Yeah the point-dollar math makes it pretty insane! I just went for a couple of things this time since I try to get things I REALLY want and since I'm trying to clear my bathroom cabinet resisted the urge to get ALL OF THE SCRUBS since I still have one unopened :) This was my fourth vault and my second one I ended up spending a collossal amount of points on things I really wanted but normally wouldn't be able to purchase for myself and dolar-wise it was insane, so incredibly grateful to BR.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
only 117 days until my first beauty vault!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow that was fast they already have the date set for the next vault. I'm so glad you got the IPL machine Kirsty that took alot of no vault spend. You deserve it hun.
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow next vault day set already, something we can all look forward to :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Really happy that everyone did well out of the vault. I missed as I was trapped at work but hopefully the next vault will have me there.
Mila
1209 posts
Was such a great beauty vault experience... another seamless experience :) - got a few goodies I was dying to try like the pink lemonade scrub I cant wait to try that and the ZA deep cleansing oil and a few other bits and pieces. 
nemesisroxx
506 posts
So excited for you all!! I hope everyone got at least one thing they wanted ^.^ I myself didn't participate, I knew I wasn't going to months ago. I cannot wait to see everyones hauls on the wall!!
vintage_ink
42 posts
I loved this vault , I had totally forgot and at 8.57am I noticed a post on Fb from Beauty Review with a pic of a vault.

So I raced over at 9am and got what I missed out on first time round :) I really just wanted a Shiseido Beauty Cake. Foundations are failing for me atm and Beauty Cake is a trusted grail for me.

At 9.03am I had completed my shop. 6 items later.. I don't think I was even awake when I did it.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Out of curiosity, I just had a little look and the next vault date is already listed! 116 days to go!
jalb88
121 posts
I can't wait to hit my 6 month mark so I can experience all the excitement! Sounds like an amazing vault! 
Leishamaree
14 posts
This is the first time I've been able to participate in a vault - every other time I've been too busy/forgot completely! Got 3 things - Neutrogena Cleanser, Skinfood Scrub & ZA Quad. So excited for them to arrive!!
MrsLissy
301 posts
I got a few little bits that I had my eye on so I'm super happy. I got the Mellow gel eyeliner I haven't ever used one before so it will be fun to have a go.  I also got the Sally Hansen nail hardner and the cutlice eraser. My nails are soft as anything so it will be fun to see if I get a good result from these! I'm pleased everyone got something nice we are very lucky girls :D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!